Subject: [saag] Fwd: [AVTCORE] WG last call on draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-04

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 11:50:42 +0200

Hi,

AVTCORE WG has just started a WG last call (runs until the 16th Sep) on
SRTP Crypto transforms based on ARIA. This includes registrations for
the key-management systems using DTLS-SRTP, Security Descriptions and
MIKEY.

The WG would highly appreciate any reviews of any aspects of the
definition of the SRTP Crypto transforms as well as the key-management
registrations.

Thanks

Magnus Westerlund
AVTCORE WG chair

Subject: [AVTCORE] WG last call on draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-04
From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
To: IETF AVTCore WG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 11:34:22 +0200
List-Id: Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance <avt.ietf.org>

WG,

This starts the WG last call on draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-04 to be
published as proposed standard. Please provide any feedback or review
comments by September 16. Even if you have just read it and found no
issue, please state so.

Draft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp

In addition any comments about current or planned implementation of this
draft are appreciated.

As a WG chair I really want some persons that really understand crypto
algorithms and/or the key-management mechanisms used to review this and
will solicit reviews outside of the WG also.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt