Subject: [saag] Fwd: Vancouver meeting is coming up fast

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 13:39:11 -0400

Spreading the word!  If you're looking to get a BOF in Vancouver it is 
*much* better to get the request in early.  In fact, if you've got even 
the slightest inclining that you might ask for a BOF letting Stephen or 
I soonest would be a good thing.

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Vancouver meeting is coming up fast
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 12:32:10 +0300
From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: IETF list <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
CC: IETF list <[email-masked]>, The IESG <[email-masked]>

It seems like yesterday when we were in Berlin, but I wanted to 
highlight that our Vancouver meeting is coming up soon. Sooner than 
usual, in fact, given the dates of the meetings this year.

I wanted to highlight an important deadline. If you are working on a new 
proposal for work at the IETF, it needs to be submitted by September 
23rd, just three weeks away. If you have a new idea, this would be a 
good time to start talking about it to others, create lists, submit 
early drafts. And talk to your ADs. We at the IESG are happy to help you 
in the process. If you have not submitted a proposal earlier, you should 
probably read RFC 5434 (http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5434) and BOF 
procedures (http://www.ietf.org/wg/bof-procedures.html).

For more information about the meeting, see my recent blog post here: 
http://www.ietf.org/blog/2013/09/vancouver/

Jari Arkko
IETF Chair