Subject: [saag] Last Call: <draft-housley-smime-oids-00.txt> (Object Identifier Registry for the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 06:03:40 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Object Identifier Registry for the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group'
  <draft-housley-smime-oids-00.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-11-18. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   When the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group was chartered, an object
   identifier arc was donated by RSA Data Security for use by that
   working group.  This document describes the object identifiers that
   were assigned in that donated arc, it transfers control of that arc
   to IANA, and it establishes IANA allocation policies for any future
   assignments within that arc.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-smime-oids/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-smime-oids/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.