Subject: [saag] SIESTA mailing list

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 16:41:09 -0600

The SIESTA mailing list is now open.

You can subscribe to the list at:

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/siesta

I am currently at IEEE 802.  I will work on getting my welcome posts up 
no later than eod monday.  Right now I am suppose to be focusing on the 
802.15.9 document...

---

From: Ben Laurie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 12:31:54 +0000

On 12 November 2013 22:41, Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]> wrote:
> I am currently at IEEE 802.  I will work on getting my welcome posts up no
> later than eod monday.  Right now I am suppose to be focusing on the
> 802.15.9 document...

On the face of it, the goals sound impossible: if the application
security context (ASC) is completely decoupled from the communication
context, then how can you defend against
mitm/hijacking/injection/whatever? Only, it seems to me, by tying the
ASC to the data that is sent, somehow - that is, to the communication
context (at some level).

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 08:30:12 -0600

> ASC to the data that is sent, somehow - that is, to the communication
I welcome you to bring this to the list next week.   I (and others) will 
address it there.  My attention this week has to be on security for 
802.15....