Subject: [saag] Fwd: New Non-WG Mailing List: dsfjdssdfsd

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 22:05:22 +0000

Hi,

There was some discussion in Vancouver at the secdir lunch and
the perpass BoF about better randomness recommendations and we
agreed to set up a new list. Details for that are below.

Many thanks to Dan Harkins and Paul Hoffman for agreeing to
moderate this. I think Don Eastlake is also working on an update
to RFC 4086 so this could be a useful place to talk about that.
I'm hoping that one of them will kick off the discussion in a
few days, once folks have had a chance to sign up.

Regards,
Stephen.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Non-WG Mailing List: dsfjdssdfsd
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 13:58:22 -0800
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new IETF non-working group email list has been created.

List address: [email-masked]
Archive:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dsfjdssdfsd/current/maillist.html
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dsfjdssdfsd

Purpose: The dsfjdssdfsd list provides a venue for discussion of
randomness in IETF protocols, for example related to updating RFC 4086.

For additional information, please contact the list administrators.