Subject: [saag] OAUTH WG report for IETF-88

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 19:58:40 -0500

OAUTH-WG -- IETF-88
1450-1720 PST 	Monday Afternoon Session II

We went through the status of all our current documents.  assertions
and saml2-bearer are waiting of further review from the Chairs.
jwt-bearer is waiting on an updated draft from the author.  http-mac
and use-cases are waiting for the Chairs.  There are some new drafts
in the pipeline but the WG will not consider them until the current
work gets unblocked.  Most of the working group time was spent talking
about Dynmic Registration.  It was a good conversation but no
consensus was achieved during the meeting.

After the meeting time a number of participants got together and
started to work through the remaining issues, so they plan to write
their findings to bring back to the group and we'll schedule an
interim virtual meeting in December to discuss it if we need more
interactive time.  Hopefully this will allow the document set to
progress by London.

-derek, OAuth co-chair

-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant