Subject: [saag] Fwd: WGLC for JWA, JWE, JWK, and JWS

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 00:46:00 -0500

The JOSE WG has started WGLCs on the documents below. We would like to
encourage this group to review the specifications as well. You are 
welcome to
either use the issue tracker 
(http://tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/report/1) or
send email to the working group. Thanks!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	WGLC for JWA, JWE, JWK, and JWS
Date: 	Thu, 23 Jan 2014 00:41:25 -0500
From: 	Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Folks,

This message initiates three week WGLCs for the four JOSE WG specifications
referenced below:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature/

Please review and comment on the documents and put any issues in the
JOSE WG issue tracker. The WGLC will end on 13 February 2014.

Regards,
JOSE WG co-chairs