Subject: [saag] CrypTech lunch meeting @ IETF90

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 14:58:54 +0100

Hi all,

The good folks who're working on the CrypTech [1] project
are going to have another Wednesday lunchtime session at
IETF90 to update on what's been happening since March when
they had a session. As a reminder, they're trying to develop
an open-source h/w crypto module which could have lots of
interesting IETF-relevant uses.

If you're interested in coming along, please let Leif, Randy
or Lucy (all cc'd here) know so the room's not swamped. (I'm
told there's space for about 30 in relative comfort.)

Its a bring-your-own affair both in terms of lunch and
questions. Room is Quebec, start time is 11:45(ish:-)

Cheers,
S.

[1] https://cryptech.is

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 12:14:28 -0400

> told there's space for about 30 in relative comfort.)

If there is still space, I'd like to attend please...

W

> _______________________________________________
> saag mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/saag

---

From: David Misell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 18:26:08 +0100

warren,

Can you share your notes and I am happy to host an OS session in London if there is scope to mirror by Video with BCS OSSG (www.ossg.bcs.org)

dave