Subject: [saag] MILE report

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 12:15:49 +0900

MILE met at IETF 90 at 15:20 on Wednesday.

There were about 30 attendees in the room and Jabber.
We discussed the three working group drafts and three non-working group
drafts.

[working group drafts]
o IODEF-bis draft: the progress were shared for each of the issued tickets.
The progress is on schedule.
o Enum draft: the recent changes were shared by the author. AD review
comments and AppsDir review comments were addressed. It will be requested
for the IESG Last Call soon.
o Implementation report draft: the author reported that this draft combined
Kathleen's and Daisuke's drafts into one.

[non-working group drafts]
o CPS draft: the author proposed to define an extension for cyber-physical
system incidents. There was interest in this work, but the document is not
yet ready for WG adoption. The specific use cases are requested from the
audience.
o Darknet draft: the authors shared the schema of incident reports they have
been using on the darknet monitoring system. The authors could develop the
schema so that it can extend IODEF.
o DAME draft: the author has presented the identity federation scheme based
on SAML and shared its usability by sharing MILE-related use cases. Though
the scope is not exactly in the exact focus of the current charter of MILE,
it is closely related to MILE. Further information updates in the future
will be appreciated.