Subject: [saag] IEEE 802 EC Privacy Recommendation SG - CFP and telcos

From: "Zuniga, Juan Carlos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 11:05:30 -0400

(sorry about cross-posting)

Hi all,

At the past SAAG meeting in Toronto the creation of a new IEEE 802 Study
Group (SG) on Privacy Recommendations for Link Layer technologies was
announced
(http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/90/slides/slides-90-saag-1.pdf). 

The IEEE 802 EC Privacy Recommendation SG has now document repository
and email reflector (i.e. email list) setup. 

Details on how to join the email list as well as on the group in general
can be found here: http://www.ieee802.org/PrivRecsg/

The SG is soliciting input documentation to progress the development of
the work. The Study Group particularly seeks inputs on the following
topics:

(1)    Privacy Issues at Link Layer

(2)    Threat Model for Privacy at Link Layer

(3)    Proposals regarding functionalities in IEEE 802 protocols to
improve Privacy

(4)    Proposals regarding measuring levels of Privacy on Internet
protocols

The group will hold a teleconference on 3 September 2014, 10:00 ET.
Teleconference connection details as well as an agenda will be
distributed prior to the call on the "stds-802-privacy" email list
(details on the group's web page).

If you have any questions, please contact me by replying privately to
this email.

Regards,

Juan Carlos