Subject: [saag] New Version Notification for draft-seantek-certfrag-00.txt

From: Sean Leonard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 12:58:14 -0700

Hello PKIX and SAAG lists:

Based on discussions had at IETF 90, I have written up a new 
Internet-Draft to define URI fragment identifiers for certificates. The 
proposal is very simple, as there are only a limited number of 
well-defined PKIX certificate parts.

This text is a spinoff of draft-seantek-certspec, since the fragment 
definitions depend on the media type (application/pkix-cert), not on the 
URI scheme or other parts.

Feedback is appreciated.

Sean

*************************

A new version of I-D, draft-seantek-certfrag-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Sean Leonard and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-seantek-certfrag
Revision:	00
Title:		URI Fragment Identifiers for the application/pkix-cert Media Type
Document date:	2014-09-08
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		4
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seantek-certfrag-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-certfrag/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-certfrag-00

Abstract:
    This memo describes Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) fragment
    identifiers for PKIX certificates, which are identified with the
    Internet media type application/pkix-cert.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat