Subject: [saag] New Version Notification for draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-06.txt

From: Sean Leonard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 22:17:26 -0700

Greetings S/MIME, PKIX, and SAAG lists:

A revised draft of the PKIX/PKCS/CMS text encodings has been published. 
There are "medium changes", including the addition of the PUBLIC KEY 
label (corresponding to SubjectPublicKeyInfo). It's worth a look.

It is pretty close to done, but look forward to reactions and comments.

Kind regards,

Sean Leonard

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-06.txt
Date: 	Mon, 15 Sep 2014 21:54:19 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Sean Leonard and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:        draft-josefsson-pkix-textual
Revision:    06
Title:        Text Encodings of PKIX and CMS Structures
Document date:    2014-09-15
Group:        Individual Submission
Pages:        18
URL: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-06.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-pkix-textual/
Htmlized: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-06
Diff: http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-06

Abstract:
    This document describes and discusses the text encodings of the
    Public-Key Infrastructure X.509 (PKIX), Public-Key Cryptography
    Standards (PKCS), and Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS), The text
    encodings are well-known, are implemented by several applications and
    libraries, and are widely deployed.  This document is intended to
    articulate the de-facto rules that existing implementations operate
    by, and to give recommendations that will promote interoperability
    going forward.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat