Subject: [saag] Fwd: Starting work on WebCrypto v.Next chartering

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:59:53 +0100

FYI
S.

- -------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Starting work on WebCrypto v.Next chartering
Resent-Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 13:57:24 +0000
Resent-From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 15:57:13 +0200
From: Harry Halpin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Everyone,

 The W3C Advisory Committee (composed of representatives of W3C member
companies) has been notified that chartering will begin.

 Our wonderful chair Virginie Galindo has set-up a wiki-page

https://www.w3.org/Security/wiki/IG/webcryptonext_workshop

Please start editing! If you don't have a W3C account to edit the
wiki, you can get one here:

http://www.w3.org/Help/Account/

 After one week of discussion on this list to see if we can get
consensus on the charter, we'll send out a draft final report of the
Web Crypto v.Next workshop for comments, to be published the week
following.

   cheers,
     harry