Subject: [saag] ID Tracker State Update Notice: <draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-04.txt>

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 10:04:15 -0700

IESG state changed to IESG Evaluation - Defer::AD Followup from IESG Evaluation - Defer
ID Tracker URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security/

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 18:13:24 +0100

IESG folks,

Just to summarise the plan in text:

- The -03 to -04 transition is clearly problematic for enough
IESG  folks that we should revisit it;

- Pete has offered to help Viktor in editing a -05 and

- Barry will help Paul with issue tracking in yet another extension
of the last call;

- Issues that have been raised on the list before and dealt with
will not be considered in that extension of the LC

- The LC extension will start when -05 is published (with IESG
comments on -04 handled) and will run for 2 weeks.

- After the LC, the IESG will decide whether reballoting is
required or not.

Thanks for your comments and esp. to Pete, Barry, Paul and
Viktor for being willing to do more work to get this over the
line.

Cheers,
S.

PS: For the saag list: I think best for now is to let Pete and
Viktor do the work on the -05 version with the IESG and to not
discuss this more just now until that's done. (But you'll all
of course send whatever mail you want, so not sure why I bother
asking really:-)

On 18/09/14 18:04, IETF Secretariat wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> saag mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/saag
> 
>