Subject: [saag] Conference call about " How to Select Hardware for Internet of Things Systems?" (Friday, 12th September)

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 16:45:28 +0200

Hi all,

as part of our work in the recently formed ACE working group we are
often facing the question about hardware requirements for Internet of
Things systems and hence we have scheduled a conference call to discuss
this topic. My co-worker Peter Aldworth from ARM will give a short
presentation tomorrow.

Since the topic of performance and hardware requirements also surfaces
in other security groups I thought you might want to be aware of our
conference call tomorrow.

Here is my earlier announcement with a bit more information:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ace/current/msg00825.html

Ciao
Hannes

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [Ace] WebEx meeting info: How to Select Hardware for IoT Systems?
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 16:37:39 +0200
From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Hi all,

here is the webex information for our conference call tomorrow.
We am looking forward to an interesting discussion.

Ciao
Hannes & Kepeng

-----------------------

*How to Select Hardware for IoT Systems?*
Friday, September 12, 2014
1:00 pm  |  GMT Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)  |  1 hr

Join WebEx meeting
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1b9d0bcee385ebb169b4fb5631b7ab53

Meeting number: 	642 573 373
Meeting password: 	foobar

Join by phone:
+1-877-668-4493* Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
+1-650-479-3208* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 642 573 373

Toll-free calling restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m5e23b4523c843310775c5e9c55f2f8e4

Can't join the meeting? Contact support:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

---

From: "Mark Baugher (mbaugher)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 15:53:20 +0000

Hi,
  Did you record the presentation by any chance?

thanks, Mark

On Sep 11, 2014, at 7:45 AM, Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> saag mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/saag