Subject: Re: [saag] [pkix] New Version Notification for draft-seantek-certfrag-00.txt

From: Sean Leonard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 08:35:36 -0700

Just wanted to follow up on this request for feedback/review for 
draft-seantek-certfrag, which defines fragment identifiers for certificates.

This is a short draft (just four pages--and the fourth page is just the 
author info). If you read it and don't find any issues, please let me 
know as well.

Thanks,

Sean

On 9/8/2014 12:58 PM, Sean Leonard wrote:

Hello PKIX and SAAG lists:

Based on discussions had at IETF 90, I have written up a new 
Internet-Draft to define URI fragment identifiers for certificates. The 
proposal is very simple, as there are only a limited number of 
well-defined PKIX certificate parts.

This text is a spinoff of draft-seantek-certspec, since the fragment 
definitions depend on the media type (application/pkix-cert), not on the 
URI scheme or other parts.

Feedback is appreciated.

Sean

*************************

A new version of I-D, draft-seantek-certfrag-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Sean Leonard and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:        draft-seantek-certfrag
Revision:    00
Title:        URI Fragment Identifiers for the application/pkix-cert 
Media Type
Document date:    2014-09-08
Group:        Individual Submission
Pages:        4
URL: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seantek-certfrag-00.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-certfrag/
Htmlized: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-certfrag-00

Abstract:
    This memo describes Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) fragment
    identifiers for PKIX certificates, which are identified with the
    Internet media type application/pkix-cert.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat