Subject: [saag] Kathleen Moriarty's Yes on draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-05: (with COMMENT)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 13:28:27 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-05: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I support this document moving forward and think it is important to have
the concepts defined and documented.  Thanks for your work on this
draft.

I'd prefer some alternate text to the first paragraph of page 4, but
realize this is just a preference and will let it go instead of proposing
new text.