Subject: [saag] Barry Leiba's Yes on draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-05: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 11:47:35 -0800

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-05: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This second last call has resolved all the questions I had about this
document, and I'm keen to see it move forward.

I'll make one note about Stephen's notes:

  There is no IANA considerations section and no need for 
  one. It'll be interesting to see if this note gets noticed or if
  folks complain about the lack of a redundant section.
  I hope the former and not the latter:-)

I'm neither complaining nor objecting about the document.  But I will
point out that RFC 5226 is a BCP that defines our process, and we're
supposed to follow it.  This note shows an unfortunate disdain for the
process that we (the IESG) are supposed to be tending.