Subject: [saag] AD sponsoring draft-josefsson-scrypt-kdf

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 15:19:12 +0100

Hiya,

I've been asked to AD sponsor this draft [1] which seems like a
fine enough idea. Please send feedback on that here in the next
week or so if you can. I'll likely start an IETF LC after that
depending on the response to this.

Note that I've not verified the details of the algorithm as given
in the draft so if someone is able to do that independent of the
authors, that'd be a good thing.

Cheers,
S.

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-scrypt-kdf/

---

From: "Salz, Rich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 14:31:04 +0000

> Note that I've not verified the details of the algorithm as given in the draft so
> if someone is able to do that independent of the authors, that'd be a good
> thing.

OpenSSL has an implementation based on the document.