Subject: [saag] ACE Report

From: "Kepeng Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 00:47:33 +0800

ACE met on Wednesday morning.

1.Use Cases

There are some review comments to be resolved in the next version.

Rough consensus is to include public safety use case in the use case
document.

Another WGLC will be initiated to the new version of the use case document.

2. Actors

There is consensus to adopt this document as WG document, and this will be
confirmed in the mailing list.

About 10 people volunteered to review the document.

3. Multicast Security

Rough consensus is to continue to work on this topic.

4. Solutions (ACRE, DCAF, Oauth/UMA, Privacy Tokens)

Several solution proposals (ACRE, DCAF. Oauth/UMA, Privacy Tokens) are
discussed. 

It is proposed that some drafts should be merged since the solutions are
quite similar.

5. Wrap-up

The chairs will arrange an interim meeting to speed up the progress.

Kind Regards
Kepeng (ACE Co-chair)