Subject: [saag] TCPINC report

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 10:57:50 +0300

TCPINC is transport area working group, but with close ties to the
security area, here is the report from the meeting.

TCPINC met on Monday and we mostly concentrated on what to do next. We
had short update from the two proposals we have, and then we discussed
how can we go forward and select one. In the mailing list the WG has
expressed their opinion that we should still work with both of the
proposals, and not pick protocol now. In the meeting we agreed that we
will work on the proposals still more before the next IETF, and try to
get the specifications to be complete (but not final), so we can
perhaps make better selection on them. We would also like to see more
implementation experience on them before we continue.

If we do not get the consensus before the next meeting then we might
end up doing coin toss to select one proposal.

The way forwad:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/tcpinc/Y161-xqBOzF1mWqbSkn64n9IME0
-- 
[email-masked]