Subject: [saag] DOTS report

From: Tobias Gondrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 00:16:35 +0200

Hi all,

DOTS met on Tuesday evening for our first meeting as a newly chartered 
WG. The meeting duration was only one hour and we had to cut short some 
of the discussion topics. The meeting primarily focused on exploring use 
cases and requirements proposed in a number of individual drafts and 
mailing list conversation. The working group had an active and good 
discussion on the use cases, requirements and the next steps forward. 
And there have been a significant number of companies interested in 
implementing the WG's outcome.

In reviewing the list of use cases and presented requirements, the 
consensus of the working group was to:

** Consolidate the individual use case drafts and mailing list feedback 
into a single WG use cases draft
** Consolidate the requirements drafts and feedback into a single WG 
requirements draft

The chairs plan to arrange an interim meeting to further accelerate 
progress.

Best regards,
Roman and Tobias