Subject: [saag] MILE report

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 09:57:40 +0200

Hi all,

MILE met at IETF 93 at 15:50 on Wednesday.

There were about 30 attendees in the room and Jabber.
We discussed the two working group drafts and one topic that relates to our
activity.

[IODEF-bis draft]
The changes made after the IETF 92 meeting was summarized.
How to represent the RelatedDNS was one major remaining issue.
The rough idea on how to deal with this issue was to prioritize the reuse of
the existing work (an experimental draft).
The WGLC on this draft will be started soon, before the next meeting.

[Implementation draft]
The editor shared the tools on IODEF that were added to the draft after the
IETF 92 meeting.

[FLEX]
The flow-based event information exchange work was presented.
The audience acknowledge the usefulness of the work, and the relevance to
the IETF works.
The editors will consider where to fit the work within IETF by discussing
with assorted WGs, such as DOTS and MILE.

See https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/93/minutes/minutes-93-mile for the
detailed minutes of the meeting.

Best Regards,
Alexey and Take