Subject: [saag] OAuth WG Report

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 17:29:49 +0100

The OAuth working group meet on Thursday afternoon.

Since Prague we published 2 new RFCs,
 * Token introspection, and
 * Proof Key for Code Exchange (PKCE) by OAuth Public Clients

During the first part of the meeting we focused on discussing our
remaining work items, in particular the proof-of-possession (PoP) work.
Two documents related to our PoP agenda items have been submitted to the
IESG for publication recently and we will spend the next two months
with the completion of this work.

During the second part of the meeting we talked about rechartering and
had various presentations related to the following areas:
 - Native Apps
 - Security Extensions & Fixes
 - API Management / Resource Set Registration
 - JWT Claims
 - Device Flow
 - Discovery

During the meeting interest was gauged and the rechartering discussions
will continue on the mailing list since various participants requested
more information. We expect to see several new drafts to be submitted.