Subject: [saag] Fwd: ICANN's RDAP Implementation Profile Proposal

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 05:11:29 +0000

Hiya,

Please see below and go along if you're at the IETF, interested
and available. The presentation mentioned below was large but I
think is also at [1].

Cheers,
S.

[1]
https://meetings.icann.org/en/dublin54/schedule/wed-rdap-implementation/presentation-rdap-implementation-21oct15-en

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: ICANN's RDAP Implementation Profile Proposal
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 04:24:25 +0000
From: Teague, Nik <[email-masked]>
To: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Kathleen, Stephen hi,

There’s an meeting in room 419 tomorrow at the ietf location from 9am to
12 which pertains to the rdap migration from whois profile as per icann.
I’ve attached the relevant slide deck from the recent meeting in Dublin.
This may be interesting to individuals concerned with data privacy as I
think there may be some open questions.  I didn’t want to randomly post
directly to SAAG but thought you may want to look over it.

Thanks,

-Nik