Subject: [saag] W3C Fwd: Charters in development: Web Authentication; Hardware-Based Security (Advance Notice)

From: Wendy Seltzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 23:11:46 -0500

FYI and comments welcome:

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Charters in development: Web Authentication; Hardware-Based
Security  (Advance Notice)
Resent-Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 08:29:06 +0000
Resent-From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 17:28:42 +0900
From: Coralie Mercier <[email-masked]>
Organization: W3C
To: [email-masked]

[Apologies; corrected URL below]

Hello

This is an advance notice that, as the Web Cryptography Working Group is
concluding its work, the Team is currently working with Members and the
public on two distinct areas of potential new work: Web Authentication and
Hardware-Based Security.

* Web Authentication:
      https://w3c.github.io/websec/web-authentication-charter

* Hardware-Based Security:
     https://w3c.github.io/websec/hasec-charter

We welcome W3C Advisory Committee representatives' general expressions of
interest and support on <[email-masked]>.

Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications