Subject: [saag] kitten report

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 19:32:53 -0500 (EST)

*steps out of time machine*

kitten met at IETF 95 in Buenos Aires on Friday.  Attendance was good,
with some 40 participants present.  CAMMAC, rfc4402-bis, and
aes-cts-hmac-sha2 were published as RFCs since IETF 94, and,
pkinit-alg-agility, krb-auth-indicator, and SPAKE preauth are sitting in
the RFC Editor's queue.  We heard some presentations about post-AES
options for Kerberos encryption types and a proposal to make it easier to
get code point assignments for GSS-API extensions.

Wait, no, no, something's not right; the nametags all say IETF 94, not
IETF 95 -- the time machine must have been miscalibrated and taken us back
too far!  And I've just threatened the integrity of the space-time
continuum by revealing information about the future!  Ignore everything
preceding.

Ahem.  kitten did not meet at IETF 94, after a slow few months.  CAMMAC
(which was pulled back from the RFC Editor's queue due to cross-realm use
cases being excluded by text regarding copying) made it through another
WGLC and should be moving forward soon.  rfc4402-bis is ready to be sent
to the IESG, and we have a few documents in the WGLC queue, and another
few just needing some minor edits before they are ready.

-Ben

*steps back into borrowedtime machine.  Shawn, you really should have that
looked at...*