Subject: [saag] Fwd: WGLC on Network Time Security documents (3 documents)

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 16:25:03 +0000

Security Folks,

Additional security eyes on these documents would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Karen

Begin forwarded message:

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: WGLC on Network Time Security documents (3 documents)
Date: March 1, 2016 at 1:36:11 AM EST
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Folks,

This email starts a three week working group last call on the three documents that comprise the Network Time Security effort. Please review and send any comments to the mailing list including your assessment of whether these documents are mature enough to proceed or not. Please send all comments in by Wednesday 23 March 2016.

Network Time Security
draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security/

Using the Network Time Security Specification to Secure the Network Time Protocol
draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp/

Protecting Network Time Security Messages with the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message/

Regards,
Karen