Subject: [saag] Fwd: FW: New Liaison Statement, "LS on work items Big Data security in ITU-T SG 17"

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 09:31:01 +0100

FYI. Ping Kathleen and/or I if interested.

S

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: FW: New Liaison Statement, "LS on work items Big Data security
in ITU-T SG 17"
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 08:16:55 +0000
From: Scott Mansfield <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, Kathleen
Moriarty ([email-masked])
<[email-masked]>

This is for information.  Please let me know if you need me to
distribute this in some way.

Regards,
-scott.
-----Original Message-----
From: Liaison Statement Management Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] Sent:
Friday, September 16, 2016 12:13 PM
To: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>; Hannes Tschofenig
<[email-masked]>; Kepeng Li <[email-masked]>;
Jaime Jiménez <[email-masked]>
Cc: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>; Scott Mansfield
<[email-masked]>; Kepeng Li <[email-masked]>;
Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments Discussion
List <[email-masked]>; Kathleen Moriarty
<[email-masked]>; Constrained RESTful Environments
Discussion List <[email-masked]>; Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>; Ben
Campbell <[email-masked]>; Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>; Jaime
Jiménez <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Alissa
Cooper <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Liaison Statement, "LS on work items Big Data security in
ITU-T SG 17"

Title: LS on work items Big Data security in ITU-T SG 17 Submission
Date: 2016-09-16 URL of the IETF Web page:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1492/

From: "Martin Euchner" <[email-masked]>
To: Kepeng Li <[email-masked]>,Hannes Tschofenig
<[email-masked]>,Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>,Jaime Jimenez
<[email-masked]>
Cc: Constrained RESTful Environments Discussion List
<[email-masked]>,Kepeng Li <[email-masked]>,Alexey Melnikov
<[email-masked]>,Scott Mansfield
<[email-masked]>,Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>,Stephen
Farrell <[email-masked]>,Kathleen Moriarty
<[email-masked]>,Jaime Jimenez
<[email-masked]>,Hannes Tschofenig
<[email-masked]>,Carsten Bormann
<[email-masked]>,Authentication and Authorization for Constrained
Environments Discussion List <[email-masked]>,Alissa Cooper
<[email-masked]>,[email-masked],
Response Contacts: [email-masked]
Technical Contacts: Purpose: For information

Body: ITU-T Study Group 17, Security, is please to inform you of two
items regarding big data security.
The attachments are the baseline text for ongoing work on draft
Recommendation of ITU-T X.websec-7, Reference monitor for online
analytics services, and the template of new work item X.srfb, Security
requirements and framework for Big Data analytics in mobile Internet
services that was established at our September 2016 meeting.

We are looking forward to further collaboration with you on those items.

Attachments: 2
-X.websec-7: Draft Reccomendation IETU-T X.websec-7, Reference monitor
for online analytics services; -New work item template for X.srfb,
Security requirements and framework for Big Data analytics in mobile
Internet services
Attachments:

    X.websec-7: Draft Reccomendation IETU-T X.websec-7, Reference
monitor for online analytics services

https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2016-09-16-itu-t-sg-17-core-ace-ls-on-work-items-big-data-security-in-itu-t-sg-17-attachment-1.pdf

    New work item template for X.srfb, Security requirements and
framework for Big Data analytics in mobile Internet services

https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2016-09-16-itu-t-sg-17-core-ace-ls-on-work-items-big-data-security-in-itu-t-sg-17-attachment-2.pdf

    Liaison

https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2016-09-16-itu-t-sg-17-core-ace-ls-on-work-items-big-data-security-in-itu-t-sg-17-attachment-3.pdf