Subject: [saag] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-foudil-securitytxt-02.txt

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 19:05:04 -0500

FYI - apologies for not post this earlier.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 11:38 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-foudil-securitytxt-02.txt
To: Edwin Foudil <[email-masked]>, Yakov Shafranovich
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-foudil-securitytxt-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Edwin Foudil and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-foudil-securitytxt
Revision:       02
Title:          A Method for Web Security Policies
Document date:  2017-12-27
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          13
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-foudil-securitytxt-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-foudil-securitytxt/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-foudil-securitytxt-02
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-foudil-securitytxt-02
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-foudil-securitytxt-02

Abstract:
   When security risks in web services are discovered by independent
   security researchers who understand the severity of the risk, they
   often lack the channels to properly disclose them.  As a result,
   security issues may be left unreported. security.txt defines a
   standard to help organizations define the process for security
   researchers to securely disclose security vulnerabilities.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 08:35:06 +0100

On Tue, Jan 02, 2018 at 07:05:04PM -0500,
 Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]> wrote 

> Title:          A Method for Web Security Policies

Note that several points of discussion are recorded as issues on
Github <https://github.com/securitytxt/security-txt/issues> and it may
be a good idea to read them before discussing the draft.