Subject: [saag] Conflict review for draft-young-entity-category-07.txt

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 07:14:30 -0700

Hi folks,

I have been asked to shepherd the 5742 conflict review for this
document. I believe that the right answer here is:

      The IESG has concluded that there is no conflict between this
      document and IETF work.

It's not clear to me at this point which relevant WGs to ask, so I'm
emailing SAAG + Oauth in the hope that this will get the relevant
people. If you disagree with this, please let me know by Friday
April 13. Also, please feel free to add anyone else you think
might have a relevant opinion.

-Ekr

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2018 11:01:41 -0400

Adding the OAuth mailing list.

Regards,
 Rifaat