Subject: [saag] Conflict review for draft-mcgrew-hash-sigs-13

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 12:56:48 -0800

The IESG has been asked to do a conflict review for this document.

My perspective is that this is valuable and there is no conflict with IETF
work, other than that it supports our work. So I believe the correct
response is:

The IESG has concluded that this work is related to IETF work done in
LAMPS [and others people suggest?] but this relationship does not
prevent publishing.

If you have comments on this or think this is wrong, please let me
know by next Wednesday,

-Ekr

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 13:00:13 -0800

And now with the right address

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 12:56 PM Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]> wrote:

> The IESG has concluded that this work is related to IETF work done in LAMPS [and others people suggest?] but this relationship does not prevent publishing.
>
> If you have comments on this or think this is wrong, please let me know by next Wednesday,
>
> -Ekr
>
>

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 16:11:22 -0500

I agree with that assessment.

Russ

> On Nov 30, 2018, at 3:56 PM, Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> My perspective is that this is valuable and there is no conflict with IETF work, other than that it supports our work. So I believe the correct response is:
>