Subject: [saag] IPsecME Summary

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 13:16:18 +0200

IPsecME met on Thursday just before SAAG. We had very tight schedule,
and needed to forward some discussion to the list.

EdDSA has been published as RFC8420, Split DNS finally managed to get
approved by the IESG, and is now in the RFC editor queue. Publication
requested has been issued for Implicit IV. Quantum resistance should
be ready for IETF last call.

About the new chartered items the ipv6 and ipv4 status codes is
progressing nicely, and should be ready for WGLC soon. The labeled
IPsec and Intermediate Exchange drafts were adopted as WG documents.
The hybrid qske draft already have some implementation experience, and
should be adopted as WG draft very soon.

G-DOI IKEv2 work will hopefully start going forward again as there are
some external organizations which would like to refer to it. Diet ESP
work is still work in progress. We also have one new draft to clean up
some entries from the IANA registries, and to make statemenent that
IKEv1 is really deprecated.
-- 
[email-masked]