Subject: [saag] W3C Update for IETF104

From: Wendy Seltzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 08:39:35 -0400

Some web security updates from W3C:

Web Authentication WG published WebAuthn Level 1 as a Recommendation.
   https://www.w3.org/TR/webauthn/
The WG continues with Level 2 work.

Web Application Security WG is extending its charter, taking up new work
on Feature-Policy, Fetch Metadata
   https://www.w3.org/2011/webappsec/
   https://www.w3.org/2019/02/webappsec-2019-proposed-charter-rev.html

Privacy Interest Group (PING) published Mitigating Browser
Fingerprinting in Web Specifications:
   https://www.w3.org/TR/fingerprinting-guidance/

Thanks,
--Wendy

-- 
Wendy Seltzer -- [email-masked] +1.617.715.4883 (office)
Strategy Lead and Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)