Subject: [saag] MILE repot@IETF104

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 01:16:54 +0900

MILE met at IETF104 at 11:20 on Tuesday.

There were about 10-15 attendees in the room.

We have discussed the progress of the following three WG drafts.

1. Xmpp-grid [1] (under IESG reviews):

We discussed whether to keep the draft as a proposed standard document and
agreed to do so.

2. JSON IODEF [2] (WGLC completed):

We discussed the pros and cons of creating an IANA repository and decided
not to create one for the draft.

3. CSIRT ROLIE [3] (Adopted as a WG document):

We discussed whether to divide the document into two separate documents, and
agreed to keep it a signle document.

Additionally, new draft on ROLIE Vulnerability Extension [4] was discussed,
and several people agreed to provide review comments.

Changes to the current milestone was discussed and agreed.

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid/

[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef/

[3] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-rolie-csirt/

[4] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-banghart-mile-rolie-vuln/