Subject: [saag] EMU WG report

From: Mohit Sethi M <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 09:19:31 +0000

The EMU WG met on Monday (March 25) between 09:00 - 11:00. Updates to 
the following two working group documents were presented:

1. EAP-TLS with TLS 1.3 - draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-04
2. Improvements to EAP-AKA' (RFC5448bis) - draft-ietf-emu-rfc5448bis-04 
- Discussion on feedback from WGLC. Consensus to move forward when a new 
version addressing the comments is submitted.

The following non working group documents were presented:

1. EAP Session-Id Derivation  - draft-dekok-emu-eap-session-id
2. Large Certificates and Long Certificate Chains in TLS based EAP 
methods - draft-ms-emu-eaptlscert
3.  TLS-based EAP types and TLS 1.3 - draft-dekok-emu-tls-eap-types-00

The following non-chartered items were presented:

1. Nimble out-of-band authentication for EAP - draft-aura-eap-noob-05
2. Bootstrapping Key Infrastructure over EAP - draft-lear-eap-teap-brski-02
3. Credentials Provisioning and Management via EAP - draft-pala-eap-creds-00

Consensus to think about re-chartering as the WG slowly makes progress 
on currently chartered items.

Joe and Mohit