Subject: [saag] IPsecME status

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 07:29:40 +0200

IPsecME will be meeting just after saag, but here is the status update
posted to the datatracker:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Split DNS was published as RFC8598. Implicit IV is now in the RFC
editor queue. Publication requested has been issued for Quantum
resistance draft. We have finished last call for IPv6 and IPv4 status
codes, and it should be ready for publication now.

For the existing work items, the IKEv2 intermediate should be ready
for WGLC soon, and the labeled IPsec has had some back and forth
design choices.

We have adopted hybrid QSKE, and G-DOI IKev2 drafts, and we also
already adopted IP traffic flow security draft, even when it is
waiting for charter update.

IKE1 IPsec graveyard draft is not yet adopted, but should be ready for
adoption call, after it is updated to include instructions for IANA to
mark all IKEv1 related registries as closed.

Clarifications and Implementation guidelines for using TCP
encapsulation in IKEv2 is waiting for the charter update before it is
adopted as WG document.
-- 
[email-masked]