Subject: [saag] SECDISPATCH WG Summary from IETF 106

From: Francesca Palombini <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 04:34:17 +0000

The SECDISPATCH WG met on Tuesday November 19.  The agenda items were dispatched as follows:

(1) Problem statement for post-quantum multi-algorithm PKI (Max Pala)
drafts:  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pq-pkix-problem-statement/
        https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ounsworth-pq-composite-sigs/
--> dispatch to LAMPS WG (confirm on mailing list)

(2) OCSPv2 - Improving OCSP Responses (Max Pala)
LAMPS & PKIX discussions:
Draft:  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pala-ocspv2-00
--> create a BoF for small focused WG

(3) Privacy Pass Protocol (Nick Sullivan)
drafts: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-privacy-pass/
--> work on charter text then BoF for small focused WG

(4) HTTP Request signing (Justin Richer)
draft: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cavage-http-signatures
--> dispatched to HTTPBIS WG

(5) Communication Network Perspective on Malware Lifecycle (Joachim Fabini)
draft: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fabini-smart-malware-lifecycle/
--> check the IAB project (talk to Ted)

(6) Securing protocols between proxies and backend (HTTP?) servers (Brian Campbell)
draft: Looking for support/contributors, no draft yet
--> needs draft

Detailed minutes will be coming in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks,
Francesca