Subject: [saag] RATS Report

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 15:17:44 -0500

Greetings!

The RATS working group had it's first session on Tuesday, focused on
adopted material, the Entity Attestation Token draft.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-eat/
Decision points on open issues were discussed and clarified, prioritizing
work to move towards completion of the draft.  The consensus calls will be
taken to the list and include types of EATs (supporting use cases) and
specific claims.

A briefing was also provided on Qualcomm Wireless Edge Services, where
attestation is a key service.

Friday's session will cover several drafts in active development, with the
goal of gaining adoption on a few of them.  The architecture draft, RIV,
and data model will be discussed.  The information model will be discussed
in an interim to be held soon.

The WG is likely to hold several interim sessions between now and the next
meeting as this has been helpful to the group to drive progress.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen