Subject: [saag] lake WG report

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 00:32:55 +0000

Hiya,

The lake wg met for the first time to work on lightweight
authenticated key exchange. Initial work is focused on
requirements. The people in the room seemed happy to adopt
a draft [1] and there was constructive discussion of some
issues that were previously raised on the list. We'll
confirm that on the list and go from there.

Cheers,
Stephen &  Mališa.

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-lake-reqs

---

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 09:43:00 +0800

The ACE working group met this week.

Since last IETF the following document has been shipped in the RFC editor
queue:
* draft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession-11
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession/>

The following document are under IESG review:

   - draft-ietf-ace-coap-est-16
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-coap-est/>
   - draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-08
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize/>
   - draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-26
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz/>
   - draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-06
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params/>
   - draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile-08
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile/>

The following drafts are active within the WG:

   - draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-03
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm/>
   - draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-oscore-03
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-oscore/>
   - draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-02
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile/>

The following draft is in call for adoption:

   - draft-palombini-ace-coap-pubsub-profile-06
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palombini-ace-coap-pubsub-profile/>