Subject: [saag] COSE WG Report

From: Ivaylo Petrov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 17:53:31 +0800

Dear all,

COSE WG will be meeting after saag meeting - on Thursday from 15:50. We
will be discussing the WG drafts that are not submitted to IESG as well as
a possible need for a new draft. Following are the details:

* draft-ietf-cose-rfc8152-algs, which is past WGLC, it needs a shepherd
writeup to progress
* draft-ietf-cose-rfc8152-struct, which is past WGLC, it needs a shepherd
writeup to progress
* draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs, which is currently in WGLC, chairs will
provide feedback by the end of the week
* draft-ietf-cose-x509, which has no pending issues, a WGLC is expected to
be started soon
* draft-ietf-cose-webauthn-algorithms, which is currently in WGLC with
ongoing discussions
* draft-schaad-cose-more-algs, which is the proposal for a new draft on
additional algorithms

Best regards,
- Matthew and Ivaylo
COSE Chairs