Subject: [saag] EMU report

From: Mohit Sethi M <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 00:04:39 +0000

The EMU WG met on Monday (November 18) between 15:50 - 17:50.

Updates to the following working group documents were presented:

- draft-ietf-emu-rfc5448bis-06 (Publication as Informational RFC has 
been requested)
- draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-07 (Discussed how to deal with TLS 1.3 
external PSK mode)
- draft-ietf-emu-eaptlscert-01 (Decided to issue working group last call)
- draft-ietf-emu-aka-pfs-01 (Discussed updates to the document since 
working group adoption)

The following non-working group documents were presented:

- draft-dekok-emu-tls-eap-types-00
- draft-aura-eap-noob-07
- draft-lear-eap-teap-brski-05
- draft-pala-eap-creds-05
- draft-rieckers-eapparameterextension-00
- draft-friel-acme-integrations-02

We are now waiting for the revised charter to be approved by the IESG.

Joe and Mohit