Subject: [saag] EMU @ IETF 108 status

From: Mohit Sethi M <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 13:22:38 +0000

The EMU WG will meet on Friday (July 31) between 13:00-13:50 UTC.

Status of completed working group documents:
- draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id (Cleared the last DISCUSS and will soon 
go to the RFC editor)
- draft-ietf-emu-eaptlscert (Waiting for shepherd writeup)
- draft-ietf-emu-rfc5448bis (Waiting for authors to update based on IESG 
comments)
- draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13 (AD review addressed. One minor clarification 
requires working group consensus)

Updates to the following working group documents will be presented:

- draft-ietf-emu-tls-eap-types
- draft-ietf-emu-eap-noob

Additionally, we will discuss the TEAP (RFC 7170) errata and try to 
resolve remaining issues.

The following non-working group documents will also be presented:

- draft-friel-tls-eap-dpp
- draft-chen-emu-eap-tls-ibs

Joe and Mohit