Subject: [saag] saag meeting

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 04:26:12 -0300

Hi, Benjamin,

I see our I-D is on the agenda. Do I need slides or anything? -- If I 
understand correctly, this would be covered by your chair slides... but 
just felt like double-checking.

Thanks!

Cheers,
-- 
Fernando Gont
SI6 Networks
e-mail: [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 6666 31C6 D484 63B2 8FB1 E3C4 AE25 0D55 1D4E 7492

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 02:35:58 -0700

> just felt like double-checking.

Hi Fernando,

I was expecting this to be covered by the chair slides, but thanks for
checking.  Mostly it's just intended as a reminder that your work is
progressing and a segue into the model-t report.

Thanks,

Ben