Subject: [saag] ACE IETF108 report

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 08:33:51 -0400

The ACE WG met during this IETF meeting. The current WG document have been
presented during the meeting and are making progress.

   - draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile>
   - draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm/>
   - draft-ietf-ace-groupcomm-oscore
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-oscore>
   -  draft-bormann-ace-aif
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-core-ace-aif>
   - draft-tiloca-ace-oscore-gm-admin
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-ace-oscore-gm-admin/>

Yours,
Jim and Daniel

-- 
Daniel Migault
Ericsson