Subject: [SAM] CFP::The International Symposium on Frontier of Future Communication Networks, Liverpool, UK

From: "Chris-Lei.Liu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 15:43:24 +0800

[Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email]

************************ FFCN-2012 CFP ***********************

The International Symposium on Frontier of Future Communication Networks
(FFCN-2012) to be held in conjunction with The 14th IEEE International
Conference on High Performance computing and communications (HPCC-2012)

http://www.lrm.sdu.edu.cn/ffcn2012.html

Introduction

================

The demand of next generation networks for communications has focused on the
trend in technology and the efficiency. Driven by the fancy technologies and
the applications, the provisioning of large-scaled and complicated
communication networks is becoming an important research issue. Especially
over the last few years, there has been an explosion of wireless subscribers
and booming growth in the Internet both in terms of users and usage.  The
trend has led to a new direction, and meanwhile brought many grand
challenges to both industrial and academic communication communities. To
overcome these challenges, it is necessary to seek new levels of research
work on architecture, green networking, performance, and intelligence of
future communication networks. All papers will be peer-reviewed and the
comments will be provided to the authors. All accepted papers will be
included in the proceedings of the main conference IUCC 2012, published by
IEEE Computer Society Press (Indexed by EI). At least one author of any
accepted paper is requested to register at the main conference. Once
accepted, the paper will be included into the IEEE conference proceedings
published by IEEE Computer Society Press (indexed by EI). 

The purpose the 2012 International Symposium on Frontier of Future
Communication Networks is to bring together scientists, researchers,
professionals, and practitioners from both industry and academia to share
the opinions, seek the solutions, and report state-of-art research results. 

Scope and Topics:

=================

-Ad Hoc Networks and Sensor Networks

-Social Networks: Architecture, Theories and Technologies

-Perspective of Cognitive Networks and Development

-Applications and Technologies of Mobile Networks

-Systems, Architecture and Standardizations of Internet of Things

-Performance, Modelling, Analysis and Optimization of Computer Networking  

-Design and Development of IPv6

-Challenges and Issues of Bio-Networks

-Applications, Theories and Utilizations of Biomimicry Networks

Important Dates

==================

Paper submission deadline:        March 30, 2012

Author notification:                        April 30, 2012

Final manuscript due:                     May 08, 2012

Registration due:                             May 08, 2012

Conference date:                            June 25-27, 2012

Submission Instructions

=======================

Authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished
research and recent developments in the topics related to the workshop. The
length of the papers should not exceed 6 pages + 2 pages for overlength
charges (IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Manuscripts style: two columns,
single-spaced), including figures and references, using 10pt fonts, and
number each page. Papers should be submitted electronically in PDF format by
sending it as an e-mail attachment to Lei Liu ([email-masked]).