Subject: [SAM] Submission deadline is approaching, IntelNet2012, Liverpool, UK

From: "Chris-Lei.Liu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:37:03 +0800

[Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email]

************************ IntelNet-2012 CFP ***********************

The Third International Workshop on Intelligent Communication and Social
Networks (IntelNet-2012) in conjunction with The 11th IEEE International
Conference on Ubiquitous Computing and Communications (IUCC-2012) in
Liverpool, UK

 <http://www.lrm.sdu.edu.cn/intelnet2012/1.htm>
http://www.lrm.sdu.edu.cn/intelnet2012/1.htm

Introduction

====================

Modern communication networks have been becoming more and more large-scaled
and complicated due to rapid development and interconnection among
heterogeneous communication networks. Therefore, the management and
maintenance of modern communication networks have posed many grand
challenges to both industrial and academic communication communities.
Especially in very recent years, interpersonal communication has been
re-emerging as an important research issue, as people have turned to social
networking as a means of communication. Mass media has gradually replaced
interpersonal communications a socializing force. Therefore, it is very
necessary to find new levels of autonomy and intelligence in designing,
deploying, managing, and maintaining communication networks. Meanwhile,
analysis of communities, personalization for social activities, and social
network modeling, construction of scalable, customizable social network
infrastructure have brought researchers new challenges. 

The purpose of the 2012 International Workshop on Intelligent Communication
and Social Networks (IntelNet 2012) is to bring together scientists,
researchers, professionals, and practitioners from both industry and
academia to exchange ideas, discuss solutions, share experiences, and report
state-of-the-art research results on various aspects of intelligence
communication and social networks. 

Scope and Topics:

====================

-Applications of Social Networks

-Ad Hoc Networks and Sensor Networks

-Advanced Technologies for Enabling Intelligent Communications

-Autonomy-Oriented Communication Networks

-Biological, Social, and Economic Models for Communication Networks

-Bio-Inspired Network Protocols and Services

-Community Detection in Social Networks  

-Cognitive Networks

-Complex Dynamics of Communication Networks

-Information Acquisition and Establishment of Social Relations

-Intrusion Detection in Social Network Evolution

-Mobile Social Networks

-Network-Aware Social Networks

-Scalability and Complexity of Intelligent Communication Networks

-Self-Organizing, Self-Adaptive and Self-Tuning Communication Networks

-Smart Home Networks

-Stability and Dependability of Intelligent Communication Networks

-Socially-Aware Communication Networks

-Social Networks: Architecture, Theories and Technologies

Important Dates

=====================

Paper submission deadline:        March 30, 2012

Author notification:                        April 30, 2012

Final manuscript due:                     May 08, 2012

Registration due:                             May 08, 2012

Conference date:                            June 25-27, 2012

Submission Instructions

====================

Authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished
research and recent developments in the topics related to the workshop. The
length of the papers should not exceed 6 pages + 2 pages for overlength
charges (IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Manuscripts style: two columns,
single-spaced), including figures and references, using 10pt fonts, and
number each page. Papers should be submitted electronically in PDF format by
sending it as an e-mail attachment to Lei Liu ([email-masked]).

All papers will be peer-reviewed and the comments will be provided to the
authors. All accepted papers will be included in the proceedings of the main
conference IUCC 2012, published by IEEE Computer Society Press (Indexed by
EI). At least one author of any accepted paper is requested to register at
the main conference.