Subject: [SAM] RG Status Update

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 11:21:26 -0700

Folks,

the SAMRG currently has two work items,

   1. the baseline protocol: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol

   2. the common API: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-samrg-common-api

While the first needs additional review cycles, the second has completed 
WG (+ external) reviews and should be ready to move to the IRSG.

Apart from this, little activity has been visible over the past months. 
It appears that interest from the
community has fallen below a critical mass, and we are looking at 
closing the group.

Those who do want to bring up research items, documents or related 
tasks, please speak up on the list asap.

In addition, please take a minute or three to review and give feedback 
on draft-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol.

Thanks & best wishes,

John & Thomas
-- 

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °
° Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group    20099 Hamburg, Germany °
° http://www.haw-hamburg.de/inet                   Fon: +49-40-42875-8452 °
° http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt    Fax: +49-40-42875-8409 °