Subject: [SAM] IRSG Poll for draft-irtf-samrg-common-api-08

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 23:55:38 +0200

Folks,

this call comes on behalf of the document shepherd John Buford.

SAMRG has completed work on the experimental document 
draft-irtf-samrg-common-api-08.

Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville and Tony Li have performed IRSG reviews 
and authors have updated accordingly, see 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/ticket/50.

This mail initiates a 3 weeks IRSG poll following the IRSG review 
process, see 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/IRTF-RFCs#Reviews. The 
poll ends on May 18th.

We need two "ready to publish" votes to progress the document.

Lisandro, Tony: As you have already issued this vote, would you repeat 
to meet the formal IRSG precedures?

Thanks,

Thomas
-- 

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °
° Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group    20099 Hamburg, Germany °
° http://www.haw-hamburg.de/inet                   Fon: +49-40-42875-8452 °
° http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt    Fax: +49-40-42875-8409 °

---

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 16:19:29 -0700

On Apr 27, 2013, at 2:55 PM, "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Lisandro, Tony: As you have already issued this vote, would you repeat to meet the formal IRSG precedures?

This document is ready to publish.

Tony