Subject: [SAM] IRSG Poll for draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol-02

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 15:25:04 +0200

Folks,

SAMRG has completed work on the informational document 
draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol-02.

Michael Welzl has performed the IRSG review and authors have updated 
accordingly, see http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/ticket/54.

This mail initiates a 3 weeks IRSG poll following the IRSG review 
process, see 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/IRTF-RFCs#Reviews. The 
poll ends on May 18th.

We need two "ready to publish" votes to progress the document.

Cheers,

Thomas
-- 

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °
° Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group    20099 Hamburg, Germany °
° http://www.haw-hamburg.de/inet                   Fon: +49-40-42875-8452 °
° http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt    Fax: +49-40-42875-8409 °

---

From: "John Buford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 10:07:35 -0400

All,

The id is at version 3 now ...

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol/

Thanks,

John

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Thomas C. Schmidt
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 9:25 AM
To: Internet Research Steering Group
Cc: sam
Subject: [irsg] IRSG Poll for draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol-02

Folks,

This mail initiates a 3 weeks IRSG poll following the IRSG review process,
see http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/IRTF-RFCs#Reviews. The
poll ends on May 18th.

Cheers,

Thomas
--