Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 14:46:22 -0800

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    Looking for a Gucci? How about getting two, one for you and one for your spouse?
    http://www.laneday.com/
    Take an extra 15% off your purchase during month of January (2009).
    http://www.laneday.com/
    Our Gucci have Weights/feels and looks exactly same as original.
    Sincerely,
    Mr Castillo

- Done.

Subject: Tag Heuer watch models from 2009!
From: "Darius Castillo" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 17:46:02 -0500

Dear Darius,

Looking for a Gucci? How about getting two, one for you and one for your spouse?
http://www.laneday.com/

Take an extra 15% off your purchase during month of January (2009).
http://www.laneday.com/

Our Gucci have Weights/feels and looks exactly same as original.

Sincerely,
Mr Castillo