Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 05:27:21 -0800

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    Looking for a Chopard? How about getting two, one for you and one for your spouse?
    http://www.clipcape.com/
    Get two deeply discounted watches and take an extra 15% discount.
    http://www.clipcape.com/
    Our Chopard have Weights/feels and looks exactly same as original.
    Sincerely,
    Mr Ross

- Done.

Subject: Take a look at the Ro lex watches!
From: "Marcia Ross" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 08:11:37 -0500

Dear Marcia,

Looking for a Chopard? How about getting two, one for you and one for your spouse?
http://www.clipcape.com/

Get two deeply discounted watches and take an extra 15% discount.
http://www.clipcape.com/

Our Chopard have Weights/feels and looks exactly same as original.

Sincerely,
Mr Ross