Subject: [scim] Keeping track of links - find them all here: https://linktr.ee/scimwg

From: Paul Lanzi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 10:53:19 -0700

Hello all --

I was starting to lose track of all of the great tools we're using to
collaborate, so I took the liberty of creating a linktree (kind of like a
webring, for those of us old enough to remember what that was!).

I'll do my best to keep this link:
https://linktr.ee/scimwg

Updated with links to the latest important docs and tools. I do appreciate
the irony of the solution to "too many links" being... another link. Feel
free to email me directly (not to the group list, please) if you have any
suggestions for modifications.

Thanks,

--Paul

*Paul Lanzi* | Co-Founder and COO

Remediant, Inc.

Two Embarcadero Ctr, Floor 8 | San Francisco, CA 94111
<https://goo.gl/maps/BiRGzAJgGqSaZyDE6>

[email-masked]

<https://www.facebook.com/Remediant>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/remediant>
<https://twitter.com/Remediant>   <https://www.youtube.com/c/Remediant>

<https://www.remediant.com/blog/remediant-is-recognized-as-honorable-mention-in-the-2021-gartner-magic-quadrant-for-privileged-access-management>
ᐧ