Subject: [scim] Virtual session materials and SCIM GitHub organization

From: "Nancy Cam-Winget (ncamwing)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 03:09:34 +0000

Hello SCIMers,

Thank you to those who participated at this week’s virtual session.  The materials (recording, notes and slides) can
be found in https://github.com/ietf-scim-wg/wg-materials  more specifically, we’ll be creating folders so for this
week you will find it in https://github.com/ietf-scim-wg/wg-materials/tree/main/interim-03-02-2022

You may note that we now also have an IETF SCIM GitHub organization in https://github.com/ietf-scim-wg
Which is publicly accessible but the chairs will manage access and creation of document repos.
Given the GitHub structure and the group’s desire to have some, especially the core, documents be in a more
Central location where we can track issues, those can be repos in this github organization as well.

The convention we will use for the repos is as follows:

  *   Working group adopted documents will be in repos that are prefixed draft-ietf-scim-<document>
  *   Documents we know are in our scope and charter and require more visibility especially with issue tracking
can be included and prefixed with “work-in-progress”.  For example, for the use cases, we can create a
repo named work-in-progress-use-cases.  Once it is ready and adopted by the group it should be straightforward
to rename the repo to “draft-ieft-scim-use-cases”

Best,
   Nancy and Aaron

P.S. and special thanks to Janelle Allen for helping set this Github!