Subject: sctp.org patches for kame

From: "Randall Stewart (cisco)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 06:50:02 -0500

Dear all:

I have added to the download page at

http://www.sctp.org

a patch file for the current kame snap.. and all the work we
have done over the last few weeks since the bake-off.

We have found a number of bugs and fixed a LOT of API issues... 
Unfortunately
these have been sent to kame but due to their time constraints have not yet
made it into their release... Until all the patches catch up and get 
incorporated I
will be making a patch each Monday A.M. to make sure you can always get
the current bug fixes on top of whereever KAME is at.

As soon as kame catches up and we have nothing left to incorporate I 
will discontinue
this practice..

Thanks

R

-- 
Randall R. Stewart
ITD
Cisco Systems Inc.
[email-masked] 815-342-5222(cell) or 815-477-2127(office)