Subject: Award Notification

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:09:41 GMT

WERKEN BIJ DE LOTTO,
41132, NL-1007 DB AMSTERDAM,
THE NETHERLANDS.

FROM: THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: AYT774521DA

ATTN:

	AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, 21th  November.  2002, 
of winners of the WERKEN BIJ DE LOTTO/ INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on 1ST OCTOBER 
2002.

You / your company, attached to ticket number 013-2316-2002-477, with serial 
number A025-09 drew the lucky numbers 37-13-34-85-56-42, and consequently won in 
category C.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$2,500,000.00 in 
cash credited to file REF NO. REF: AYT774521DA. This is from total prize 
money of US$22,500,000.00 shared among the fifteen international winners in the 
category C. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system 
drawn from 30,000 names from Australia, New Zealand, America, Asia, Europe,USA and 
North America as part our
International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with a Finance and Security House and insured in 
your name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this 
award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your 
money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid 
double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.

We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year high 
stakes US$1.3 billion International lotto.

To begin your claim, please contact your claims officer immediately:

FRANK UBU
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
EURO CROSSING BV,
TEL:31-619310573
 FAX: 31 619310573
EMAIL:[email-masked]

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account 
of your choice. Remember, you must contact your claims officer not later than 
December 5th, 2002. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed. 
All correspondences to Mr. Frank Ubu,either by fax or email, should have this 
email sent along with it and also, your email address to which this email is 
sent, should be clearly and boldly written in your response.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember 
to quote your reference number in every one of your correspondences with your 
officer. Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your 
claims officer as soon as possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our 
promotions program.

Sincerely,

THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
WERKEN BIJ DE LOTTO.
www.werken-bij-delotto.net

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to 
disqualification. Please do not reply this mail. This message is been sent to you 
on your confidential email address [!TO!] for confidentiality purposes.