Subject: private

From: "paul savimbi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:02:03 -0800

Phone: 0031-648-322-980

Private Email: [email-masked]

Compliments of the seasons

Good Day!,Sir / Madam

With warm heart I offer my friendship, and greetings,and I hope this mail meets 
you in good time. However strange or surprising this contact might seem to 
you,as we have not met personally or had any dealings inthe past, I humbly ask 
that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit. I also 
sincerely seek your confidence in this transaction,which I propose to you as a 
person of integrity.

First and foremost I wish to introduce myself properly to you. My name is Paul 
Oliveira  Savimbi, I am a nephew and Personal Assistant to Late Jonas Malheiro 
Savimbi, leader of UNITA (National Union for the Total Independence of Angola). 
As led by my instinct, I selected your email address from an internet directory, 
in my search for a partner, hence this proposal. 

My Uncle(Mentor) was killed in a battle with government forces of Angola, led by 
President Dos Santos, on Friday 22nd February 2002. After his death, Mr. Antonio 
Dembo who was his second in command, assumed office as leader of UNITA, due to 
lack of the Charisma my Uncle had carried the party with in Dembo, there was 
chaos and struggle for leadership. Prominent members like Carlos Morgado lobbied 
to depose him and assume office as leader to enrich themselves and some of them 
who saw me as a threat to their ambitions, including Mr.Dembo, planned to kill 
me. The tension and confusion in UNITA become uncontrollable when Mr. Dembo died 
10days after my Uncle's death. As I lost my mentor in this struggle which has 
been on for three decades now, not so much of this struggle interests me 
anymore, as there is now no sense of direction. I now desire a peaceful life, as 
I am no more interested in conflicts and wars. For this reason, I secretly left 
Angola and came here (Europe) to seek political asylum.

I am sincerely proposing to you to render me your highly needed assistance in 
respect to safekeeping of some of my Uncle's money that arose from Diamonds 
sales. This money (US$18.5million), which was already on its way to my Uncle's 
Swiss Bank account, through the Diplomatic means we use to move money abroad, 
and was on transit with a private safe deposit Finance / loans Discount house 
&Security company here in Amsterdam, Netherlands in February when the tragic 
incident of my Uncle's death occurred. I then instructed the company to secure 
the consignment containing the money pending on further instructions from me. I 
have waited for sometime now for security reasons, and have now deicded to act 
with your reliable assistance. As a matter of fact, the reason I came to Holland 
and sought for political asylum here is the safe deposit. 

President Dos Santos has lobbied the International Community to freeze my 
Uncle's assets and accounts abroad, to ground UNITA, and has already done this 
in Angola. Hence I cannot lodge the funds in my name.Also I did not declare the 
funds to the here.

I plan to use this money to safeguard my future. It is very essential that you 
understand that the kind of trust and confidence I want to put in you is 
extraordinary, and an act of desperation on my part, in order not to lose this 
money. Also, ensure that this contact with you should be treated with utmost 
secrecy.

Your role in this project, is clearing the safety deposit containing the money 
which is deposited in my name, from the Security company, after which, the money 
will lodged into an account preferably a new account you should open for this 
transaction.  My share of the money will be returned to me when my asylum 
application in this country is granted, and I have permission to do business and 
open an account here. 

For your reliable assistance, I will reward you with 15% ($2,775,000) of the 
money. 
I have with me, the Certificate of Deposit for the consignment containing the 
funds, which will be used for claim from the Finance / Discount house & security 
company, and the release codes of the vaults. Also, everything will be legally 
processed for transfer of ownership to you, and this transaction should be 
completed immediately depending on your prompt response.

I thank you in advance as I anticipate your assistance in enabling me achieve 
this goal. 

Please contact me whether or not you are interested in assisting me. This will 
enable me scout for another partner in the event of non-interest on your part.

To understand the struggle to liberate from communists more, click on the link 
below and read. 

Well you can reach me through the above mention               
phone:0031-648322980 & private box Email:[email-masked] . 

Note   : http://www.the-idler.com/IDLER-02/3-16.html

Sincerely,

Paul Savimbi

------------------------------------------------------------
The best student research on the web: http://www.malaspina.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------