Subject: New patch available

From: "Randall Stewart (cisco)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 14:41:27 -0600

Dear all:

I have posted a patch to the www.sctp.org web site for our 
FreeBSD/NetBSD/OpenBSD - Kame
based implementation. On the web site you will find details of all of 
the patche fixes. This
patch (number 4) as also been sent to kame.net and hopefully will show 
up soon in kame's
regular snap. The patch is to the current cvs tree of kame but should 
work with any snap
within the last two weeks.

You can find the patch at:

http://www.sctp.org

Note an IP address is being changed for my multi-homed web  site.. you 
may find it
easier to access it via (and yes my web server is sctp equiped so if you 
have the
sctp version of mozilla it should work :>):

http://67.38.193.238

The IP address that did not change.

Happy new year and warmest regards

R

-- 
Randall R. Stewart
ITD
Cisco Systems Inc.
[email-masked] 815-342-5222(cell) or 815-477-2127(office)