Subject: Quest for assistance

From: "osa desmond" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 06:15:20 +0800

From the Desk of:
Desmond Osa
Banking Operations,
First Bank Of Nigeria Plc.,
Lagos-Nigeria.

Dear Sir,
STRICTLY A PRIVATE BUSINESS PROPOSAL

I am Mr.Desmond Osa,
The Executive Director,
of Banking Operations
the First Bank Of Nigeria Plc.

I am writing this letter to ask for your support and cooperation to
carry out this business opportunity in my department.

We discovered an abandoned sum of $15,000,000.00 (Fifteen million
United States Dollars only)in an account that belongs to one of our
foreign customers who died along with his entire family of a wife and
two children in November 1997 in a Plane crash.

Since we heard of his death, we have been expecting his next-of-kin
to
come over and put claims for his money as the heir, because we cannot
release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as
the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking
guidelines.

Unfortunately, neither their family member nor distant relative has
ever appeared to claim the said fund. Upon this discovery, I and
other
officials in my department have agreed to make business with you and
release the total amount into your account as the heir of the fund
since no one came for it or discovered he maintained account with our
bank, otherwise the fund will be returned to the banks treasury as
unclaimed fund.

We have agreed that our ratio of sharing will be as stated thus;

20 % for you as foreign partner,
75 % for us the officials in my department and
5 % for the settlement of all local and foreign expenses incurred by
us
and you during the course of this business.

Upon the successful completion of this transfer, I and one of my
colleagues will come to your country and mind our share. It is from
our 75 % we intend to import Agricultural Machineries into my country
as a way of recycling the fund. To commence this transaction, we
require you to immediately indicate your interest by a return e-mail
and enclose your private contact telephone number, fax number full
name and address and your designated bank coordinates to enable us
file letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary
approvals before the transfer can be made.

Note also, this transaction must be kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
because
of its nature.

I look forward to receiving your prompt response.

Mr. Desmond Osa
Banking Operations,
First Bank Of Nigeria Plc.,
Lagos-Nigeria.

--
Sent by Pinoymail, http://www.pinoymail.com/