Subject: Addr in INIT or INIT ACK

From: "Vijay Kumar Choudhary" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:35:12 +0530 (India Standard Time)

Hi All,
   In the sctp-imp-guide version 7, the following paragraph is there ..

2.18.3 Solution description
   This new text clearly specifies to an implementor the need to look
   within the INIT or INIT-ACK.  Any implementation that does not do
   this, may not be able to establish associations in certain
   circumstances.

I want to know the circumstances in the which the association will not be
established.

Regards,
Vijay

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 02:40:57 -0700

Vijay,

The section doesn't really way what problem
it is trying to solve, does it?

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦