Subject: PLEASE RESPOND.

From: frank salihu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 03:35:21 +0100

URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED 
You may be surprise to receive this Email from me since you do not
know
me personally. 
However, I would like to introduce myself. I am Mr.Frank Salihu, the
son
of Dr.
SALIHU STEVENS who was murdered few months ago in Zimbabwe as a result
of land dispute.
Before the death of my father (Dr.SALIHU), he had taken me to
AMSTERDAM
to deposit the
sum of Ten Million United States dollars (US$10.000,000) in a security
company, 
as he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. The money in question
was
deposited in a 
box as Gemstones to avoid much demurrage from the security company.
The
proposed amount 
was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the farms
and establishment 
of new farms on Swaziland. As you may be aware this land problem came
into force when 
Zimbabwe president Mr. Robert Mugabe Introduced the Land Reformed Act
of
which my father 
rich farmers and some black farmers where affected. This resulted to
the
killing and 
Mob action by Zimbabwe war veterans and some lunatics in the society,
infact, a lot of 
people were killed because of this Land Reformed act of which my dad
was
one of the victims.
 It is against this background that my family and I who are currently
staying in Amsterdam 
decided to transfer my father’s money to a foreign account. Since the
Dutch law prohibit a 
refugee (asylum seeker) to open any account or be involved in any
financial transaction. As 
the eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility of
seeking a genuine foreign 
account where the money could be transferred . I am faced with the
dilemma of investing this 
amount of money in Holland for the fear of going through the same
experience in future since 
both countries have similar history. Moreover, The Netherlands foreign
exchange policy does not 
allow such investment from asylum seekers. As a businessman, whom I
have
entrusted my future and 
my family in his hands, ! I must let you know that this transaction is
risk free. If you accept 
to assist me and my family, all I need you to do for me is to make
arrangement and come to AMSTERDAM, 
THE NETHERLANDS, so that we can open the non-resident account which
will
aid us in transferring the 
money into any account you will nominate overseas. This money I intend
using for investment. I have 
options to offer you, first you can choose to have certain percentage
of
the money for nominating your 
account for the transaction, or you can go into partnership for a
proper
profitable investment of the 
money in your country. Which ever option you choose, feel free to
notify
me. I have mapped out 5% of 
this money for all expenses incurred in processing the transaction. If
for some reasons you do not 
prefer a partnership, I am willing to give you 25% of the money while
the remaining 70% that is meant 
for me, will be for the investment in your country. Please, contact me
on the above Email,provide me with
your telephone number so we can discuss further and a chance for you
to
ask me any question you may 
have in mind, while you maintain the absolute secrecy required in the
transaction.i will give you my 
telephone number if necesary.please kindly get back to me with your
detail contacts.

Yours faithfully,
MR.FRANK SALIHU.