Subject: [Spam] SINCERE REGARDS

From: "MRS EKI OMORODION" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 22:10:08 +0000

MRS. EKI OMORODION 
# 8 Queens Drive Ikoyi 
Lagos. 
Email:[email-masked] 

INTRODUCTION: l am Mrs. Eki Omorodion l know this proposal will come to you as a surprise because we have not met before either physically or through correspondence. I have no doubt in your ability to handle this proposal involving huge sum of money. 
THE SUBJECT: MY HUSBAND CHIEF JOSEPH OMORODION (Now Late)was the Royal Head of my Community, JESSE (an oil rich town)in Nigeria. My late husband'S community produces 3.5% of the total crude oil production in Nigeria and 0.5% of the Dollar value of each barrel is paid to my husband as royalty by the Federal Government. 
My husband was also the Chairman of OMPADEC,Jesse branch.In his position as the Royal head and Chairman of the OMPADEC, Jesse branch,he made some money which he left for me and our children as the only thing to inherit. The money is Twelve Million USDollars($12M). 
Though this said fund accumulated between the period 1976-1998. Due to 
poor banking system in Nigeria and political instability as a result of past 
Military rules (1985-1999), he deposited this Money in a Strong Room/safe 
with an open beneficiary in Apex Bank of Nigeria pending when he would 
finish arrangement to transfer it abroad as a CONTRACT PAYMENT. He was 
planning this when he died late last year of Heart Attack. 

THE PROPOSAL: Just before my husband died he called my attention to the 
money and charged me to look for a foreigner who would assist me in the 
transfer / investment of the funds abroad. So l would be very grateful if 
you could accept to help me archieve this great objective. 
I promise to give you 20% of the total funds transferred to your vital bank 
account as compensation for your assistance. Five percent (5%)would be set 
aside to take care of all expenses we may incure during the transaction. To 
indicate your interest, contact me 
urgently and confidentially for more information and the roles you 
will play in this business. All the legal information concerning this Money 
will be sent to you as soon as we agree together. 
Send your reply through this mail box, or see the note 
below 

Yours faithfully, 
MRS. Eki Omorodion. 

N.B 
I will like you to provide me immediately with your full names, telephone 
and fax numbers to enable my eldest son 
Melvin Omorodion to contact you.He shall handle this transaction from A-Z on 
behalf of the family. Alternatively you can call him on his telephone 
numbers DIRECT TEL:234-1-776 1459,TEL: 873- 7625 33730 FAX:873- 7625 33731