Subject: FOREIGN ACCOUNT ASSITANCE

From: "sam scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:01:05 -0800

Dear,

I'm the cousin of late Mr. RAMON SCOTT from Zimbabwe.my Uncle is one 
the best farmers in my country during his lifetime In the land-disputes 
between the government and the white farmers,many life and properties 
were lost. 

My Uncle did not support the actions and ideas of president Robert 
-Mugabe ,his loyalist invaded my Uncle's farm destroying valuable 
items,during this pandemonium my Uncle was killed alongside two other
members of

my family while I was away on vacation I manage to escape to West 
Africa where I was granted asylum. 

My Uncle was a man of business fore-sight ,he secured the sum of $15 
million [Fifteen million U.S. dollars] with a security company The name 
of the security company which I would not mention now for security 
purpose. presently now in West Africa asylum seekers are not permitted by 
law to operate an account for this 
reasons, I decided to seek for a trusted and reliable foreign 
personality who is willing and ready to help me to transfer the money out
of the

country and help me to invest judiciously and also make provision for 
me to come over and start a new life. 

I am willing and ready to offer you 20% for your efforts and 
assistanthe 80% will be for me. I shall be waiting for your reply would
like to

have your phone and fax numbers for easy communication and arrangement. 

Best regards
SAM SCOTT
Altn.Email:[email-masked]