Subject: [Spam] Make money from home! gln z nziesf

From: "Katherine Valdez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 03 05:07:24 GMT

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE $2000 A DAY?

All you have to do is return calls -

to people who have asked to be called -no selling.

I will personally call you back, and take no more than

two minutes of your time.

Simply call (618) 355-1848

We are looking
for self motivated individuals who want to work from the comfort of their
own home. If you are looking to build a six figure income and are motivated
and energetic, then we want you. We
require no experience, only drive and motivation.

call (618) 355-1848

Click here to be removed

Note: You cannot and will not be removed calling the number above, you can
only be removed via the link above.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEED PHARMACY?

We have it all!

Viagra, Weight loss, Alergy, etc. You name
it we have it. Don't waste your precious time, sitting in a Doctors office,
let our U.S. Doctor write your prescription, without ever leaving home.

To visit our pharmacy

CLICK HERE

gkgoewbutwjhijn ptejenthksmqdfpiyjjwa fzgeorwzmiv