Subject: Joint venture (Please, respond immediately)

From: "bensonoloye2001" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:48:47 +0200

FROM: BARRISTER BENSON OLOYE
LEGAL PRACTITIONAL. 
NIGERIA

COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON. GRACE AND PEACE ANDLOVE FROM THIS PART OF 
THE ATLANTIC TO YOU. I HOPE MY LETTER DOES NOT CAUSEYOU TOO MUCH 
EMBARRASSMENT AS I WRITE TO YOU IN GOOD FAITH. BASED ON THECONTACT 
ADDRESS 
GIVEN TO ME BY A FRIEND WHO WORKS AT THE NIGERIAN EMBASSYIN YOUR 
COUNTRY. 
PLEASE EXCUSE MY INTRUSION INTO YOUR PRIVATE LIFE.

I AM BARRISTER BENSON OLOYE, I REPRESENT MOHAMMED 
ABACHA, SON OF THE LATE GEN. SANI ABACHA, WHO WAS THE FORMER MILITARY 
HEAD OF STATE IN NIGERIA. HE DIED IN 1998. SINCE HIS , THE FAMILY HAS 
BEEN LOOSING A LOT OF MONEY DUE TO VINDICTIVE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WHO 
ARE BENT ON DEALING WITH THE FAMILY. BASED ON THIS THEREFORE, THE 
FAMILY 
HAS ASKED ME TO SEEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER WHO CAN WORK WITH US AS TO 
MOVE OUT  THE TOTAL SUM OF US$75,000,000.00 ( SEVENTYFIVE MILLION 
UNITED 
STATES DOLLARS ), PRESENTLY IN THEIR POSSESSION. THIS MONEY WAS OF 
COURSE, ACQUIRED BY THE 
LATE PRESIDENT AND IS NOW KEPT SECRETLY BY THE FAMILY.

THE SWISS GOVERNMENT HAS ALREADY FROZEN ALL THE 
ACCOUNTS OF THE FAMILY IN SWITZERLAND, AND SOME OTHER COUNTRIES WOULD 
SOON FOLLOW TO DO THE SAME. THIS BID BY SOME GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS TO 
DEAL WITH THIS FAMILY HAS MADE IT NECESSARY THAT WE SEEK YOUR 
ASSISITANCE 
IN RECEIVING THIS MONEY AND IN INVESTING IT ON BEHALF OF THE FAMILY.

THIS MUST BE A JOINT VENTURE TRANSACTION AND WE MUST ALL WORK TOGETHER. 
SINCE THIS MONEY IS STILL CASH, EXTRA SECURITY MEASURES HAVE BEEN TAKEN 
TO PROTECT IT FROM THEFT OR SEIZURE, PENDING WHEN AGREEMENT IS REACHED 
ON WHEN AND HOW TO MOVE IT INTO ANY OF YOUR NOMINATEDBANK ACCOUNTS. I 
HAVE PERSONALLY WORKED OUT ALL MODALITIES FOR THE PEACEFUL CONCLUSION 
OF 
THIS TRANSACTION. THE TRANSACTION DEFINITELY WOULD BE HANDLED IN PHASES 
AND THE FIRST PHASE WILL INVOLVE THE MOVING OF US$25,000,000.00( TWENTY 
FIVE MILLION UNITED
STATES DOLLARS ).

MY CLIENTS ARE WILLING TO GIVE YOU A REASONABLE 
PERCENTAGE OF THIS MONEY AS
 IS CONCLUDED. I 
WILL, HOWEVER, BASED ON THE GROUNDS THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO WORK WITH 
US 
AND ALSO ALL CONTENTIOUS ISSUES DISCUSSED BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF 
THIS TRANSACTION. YOU MAY ALSO DISCUSS YOUR PERCENTAGE BEFORE WE START 
TO 
WORK. AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU, I WILL GIVE YOU ALL NECESSARY DETAILS 
AS TO HOW WE INTEND TO CARRY OUT THE WHOLE TRANSACTION.

PLEASE, DO NOT ENTERTAIN ANY FEARS,AS ALL NECESSARY MODALITIES ARE IN 
PLACE, AND I ASSURE YOU OF ALL SUCCESS AND SAFETY IN THIS TRANSACTION.

PLEASE, THIS TRANSACTION REQUIRES ABSOLUTE 
CONFIDENTIALITY AND YOU WOULD BE EXPECTED TO TREAT IT AS SUCH UNTIL THE 
FUNDS ARE MOVED OUT OF THIS COUNTRY.

PLEASE, YOU WILL ALSO IGNORE THIS LETTER AND RESPECT OURTRUST IN YOU BY 
NOT EXPOSING THIS TRANSACTION, EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.

ENDEAVOUR TO RESPOND THROUGH THIS MY CONFIDENTIAL
EMAIL ADDRESS:

   [email-masked]

I LOOK FORWARDS TO WORKING WITH YOU.

THANK YOU.

TRULY YOURS

BARRISTER BENSON OLOYE.

------------------------------------------

Faites un voeu et puis Voila ! www.voila.fr