Subject: [Spam] nvercurrent liqt

From: "Randolph Cramer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 03 08:42:59 GMT

Interest rates are climbing!

It's true! Afer a couple months at the lowest they have been in over 40 years, mortgage rates have
begun to climb back up. It's not too late! You can still save thousands. Rates are still much lower
than they have been in years, but if you wait, refinancing or applying for a new loan won't be nearly
the benefit it can be to you now.

The sooner you act,
the more you save!

So don't wait until it's too late!

Refinancing

Auto Loans

Credit Cards

New Home Loans

Debt Consultation

Student Loans

Second Mortgage

Home Equity

There is absolutely NO OBLIGATION,
and our service is 100% FREE!

Click Here to Learn More!

We supply your information to hundreds of different lending institutions, each
of which is vying for your business. There is no reason to think that you could
never qualify for a new loan, or that refinancing isn't worth the trouble. Thousands
of people per day apply for new loans, and most of them are approved, and with us doing
all the work for you, it's no trouble at all! Just fill out the form at the link provided
and you are on your way.

Please know that we do not want to send you
information regarding our special offers if you do not wish to receive it. If you would no
longer like us to contact you or feel that you have received this email in error, please
click here to unsubscribe.

desj bj sptcv ubrkyekr e