Subject: [Spam] Urgent Assistance

From: Joseph Mobutu Sese-Seko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 19:55:43 +0100

Good Day, 

You may be suprise to receive this email since you do not know me. 
I am the son of the late president of Democratic Republic Of 
Zaire,President Mobutu Sese Seko, ( now The Republic Of Congo, under 
the leadership of the son of Mr. Laurent Kabila ). I presume you are 
aware there is a financial dispute between my family ( THE MOBUTU ) and the 
present civilian Government. This is based on what they believe as bad 
and corrupt governance on my late father's part. May his soul rest in 
perfect peace.As you might have heard how a lot of my father's bank 
account in Switzerland and North America have been frozen. 
Following the above named reasons, I am soliciting for your humble and 
confidential assistance to take custody of THIRTY Million United States 
Dollars ( US$30,000,000.00 ), also to front for me in the areas of 
business you desire profitable. 
These funds have secretly been deposited into a confidential Security 
Company, where it can easily be withdrawn or paid to a recommended 
beneficiary. The funds will be released to you by the Security Company, 
based on my recommendations, on that note, you will be presented as my 
partner who will be fronting for me and my family in any subsequent 
ventures. Myself and my mother have decided to give 20% to you if you 
are able to help us claim this consignment.We have also decided to give you 
any money spent on phone calls or travelling expenses in the course of this 
transaction. 
Please, I need your entire support and co-operation for the success of 
this transaction, your utmost confidentiality and secrecy is highly 
required, due to my family's present predicament. 
I sincerely will appreciate your willingness to assist us as soon as 
possible. 
I am presently in the refugee camp here in the Netherlands under the 
united nations refugee camp in Netherlands and I can be reached on 
phone number +31-630-067-740 or via email [email-masked] 
more information on how we can proceed in this transaction. 
Please indicate your interest by sending your telephone and fax numbers 
or call me up at anytime. I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgement 
as soon as possible. 
Warmest regards, 
Joseph Mobutu Sese-Seko