Subject: REQUEST FOR A BUSINES RELATIONSHIP

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 03:04:14 -0000 (UTC)

FROM: USMAN BELLO
NO 6, SHEHU SHAGARI
CRECENT G.R.A
IKEJA - LAGOS
LAGOS, NIGERIA

MY DEAR

I am DR BELLO the former personal assistant to the Late Attorney General
of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,  Good day sir, I frankly need your
assistance as a Foreigner to execute this transaction to a necessary
Conclusion. As the special assistant to the Late Attorney General Chief
Bola Ige and a close Confidant, I have a limited power to execute a
Business like this, and as such I need a trusted and Reliable person to
carry out this transaction. The Person will also be able to assist me in
investing my Own share in real estate etc, as I can not invest such Huge
sum of money here in my country as a civilServant. I have in my possession
right now the sum Of $35.5 Million deposited in a security company which
Was to be remitted to my Boss foreign account in Thailand and I happen to
be the only one that is Aware of the where-about of this fund. My Boss
CONFISCATED the money as money laundry from some top  Nigeria High
Businessmen importers from Switzerland In 2000. If it would please you, I
can arrange for the money to be removed from the Security Company and
brought to your nearby country  by the help of DIPLOMATS. These DIPLOMATS
are specialised in such (Carriage). However, you will have to provide an
Accommodation for them , pending my arrival. I want you to please
understand that there is no risk of any sort in this transaction. You are
into this because my Boss was BRUTALLY ASSASINATED, every political
opponent have been against this man because of his understanding with the
President. I implore you to please give a good consideration to this
transaction as I would not want to lose the golden opportunity ; there is
practically no risk involved. You can reach me on this email address. for
further discussions, I am writing you this letter as an individual; this
transaction has nothing in practical to do with my Government.
Best regards,

DR BELLO

---------------------------------------------------
WWW.COM - Where The Web Begins! http://www.www.com/