Subject: URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From: VICENT EKOLO <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 19:16:02 -0700

Dear Friend
We are soliciting for your interest to help us transfer the sum of
US$56,000,000.00 (Fifty Six Million United States Dollars) into an
existing bank account or to set up a new bank account immediately  to
receive this money.  Even an empty account can serve to recieve this
money.	We need  somebody  whom we can repose aboundance of trust and
as well to see the logical end of the transaction.  As soon as this
confidence is registered we can commence in earnest and strive to
conclude within the shortest possible time.

I am Mr Vicent Ekolo the Auditor General of a bank
in Africa, during the course of our auditing  I  
discovered a floating fund in an account opened in
the bank in 1991 and since 1994 nobody has operated on this account
again, after going through some old files in the records. I
discovered that the owner of the account  died without a [heir] 
hence  the money is floating and  if I do not remit this money out
urgently it will be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account
is  Mr.  Frednard Wright, a foreigner, and a sailor, and  he died on
the on the 23rd of August 1994, and  no other person knows about this
account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other
beneficiary.  

My investigation proved to me as well that Mr Frednard Wright until
his death was the manager Wright Coy.(pty) We intend to make initial
transfer of Twenty million [US$20,000.000]. Upon successful
transaction without any disappointment from your side, we shall
re-apply for the payment of the remaining amount into your account. 
I am contacting you as a foreigner and as a partner because this
money can not be approved to an indigine.      

With my position in the bank, officially we can transfer this money
to any foreign reliable account which you can provide with assurance
that this money will be intact pending our arrival in your country
for sharing. The bank official will destroy all documents of
transaction immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to any
place. 

We offer to give you 20% of the total sum, while 5%
will be for expenses incurred by both parties.  

Sincerely yours,

Vicent  Ekolo