Subject: [Spam] PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO GET BACK TO ME

From: "LAMBERT GUEI." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 09:02:21 -0700

DR. LAMBERT GUEI.
AMSTERDAM,THE NETHERLANDS.
E-MAIL:[email-masked]
DEAR SIR,
I AM DR. LAMBERT GUEI, THE ONLY SURVIVING SON OF LATE ROBERT GUEI
EX-MILITARY 
HEAD OF STATE OF IVORY COAST, WHO WAS MURDERED ALONG WITH THE INTERIOR 
MINISTER ON THE 19TH OF SEPTEMBER2002.
I CONTACTED YOU BECAUSE OF MY NEED TO DEAL WITH PERSONS WHICH MY FAMILY 
AND 
I HAVE HAD NO PREVIOUS PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH. SINCE THE MURDER OF 
MY 
ENTIRE FAMILY, I HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO ALL SORTS OF HARRASMENT AND 
INTIMIDATION WITH LOTS OF NEGATIVE REPORT EMANATING FROM THE GOVERNMENT 
AND 
THE PRESS ABOUT MY FAMILY. THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT OF LAURENT GBAGBO HAS 
ALSO 
ENSURED THAT OUR BANK ACCOUNTS ARE FROZEN AND ALL ASSETS SEIZED.
IT IS IN VIEW OF THIS, THAT I SEEK YOUR CORPORATION AND ASSISTANCE IN 
THE 
TRANSFER OF THE SUM OF TWENTY SEVEN MILLION UNITED STATES 
DOLLARS(US$27,000,000.00.)BEING THE VERY LAST OF MY FAMILY FUND IN MY 
POSSESSION AND CONTROL. AFTER THE MURDER OF MY FATHER, THE PRESENT 
GOVERNMENT 
SEIZED ALL OUR PROPERTIES AND FROZE ALL OUR ACCOUNTS BOTH LOCAL AND 
INTERNATIONAL.
MY ONLY HOPE NOW, IS THIS CASH, MY FATHER CAREFULLY PACKAGED AS 
ARTIFACTS 
WITH A SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY OUTSIDE IVORY COAST. THIS SUM OF 
US$27M 
CAN EASILY BE WITHDRAWN OR PAID TO A RECOMMENDED BENEFICIARY. THE 
SECURITY 
COMPANY BASED ON MY INSTRUCTION WILL RELEASE THE FUND TO YOU. YOU ARE TO 
BE 
PRESENTED AS MY BUSINESS PARTNER WHO WILL BE FRONTING FOR ME IN 
SUBSEQUENT 
VENTURES AND IN TRUTH YOU WILL BE FRONTING FOR ME, IN THE AREAS OF 
BUSINESS 
YOU DEEM PROFITABLE.
TO SHOW MY PREPAREDNESS AND APPRECIATION TO CONDUCT THIS WITH YOU, I 
SHALL 
GIVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY 20% OF THE TOTAL FUND AND 10%FOR ALL THE 
EXPENSES 
INCURRED DURING THIS TRANSACTION ALSO 5%WILL BE FOR YOU ON ANY PROFIT 
REALISED 
FROM THE INVESTMENT OF THIS FUND IN YOUR COUNTRY, WHILE 70%WILL BE FOR 
ME 
AND MY FAMILY.
PLEASE, I NEED YOUR FULL  SURPPORT   AND COOPERATION FOR THE SUCCESS OF THIS 
VENTURE, I PLEAD WITH YOU TO TREAT AS URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL, THIS IS 
A 
SENSITIVE ISSUE, WHICH DEMAND HIGH DEGREE OF SECRECY. YOU SHOULD PLEASE 
HAVE 
MY CURRENT POLITICAL STATUE IN MIND.
ALSO  ENDEAVOUR  TO FORWARD ALL CORRESPONDENCE TO MY  E-MAIL 
ADDRESS  gueilambert80netscape.net
I SINCERELY WILL  APPERICIATE  YOUR EXPRESS ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF THE RECEIPT 
OF 
THIS LETTER WITH YOUR COMPLETE CONTACT DETAILS. E-MAIL ME SO THAT I CAN 
GIVE 
YOU THE MODALITIES ON HOW THESE FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERRED INTO A 
NOMINATED 
ACCOUNT.
PRESENTLY, I AM SEEKING ASYLUM IN THE NETHERLANDS.
I AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATES RESPONSE.
YOURS TRULY,
DR. LAMBERT GUEI.