Subject: [Spam] Refinance Now ..Rates At All Time Low

From: "Dorothy Hagan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 May 03 20:38:26 GMT

You wouldn't pass up an extra $1,000.00 a year... Would you?

So why are you waiting to refinance your home? With
interest rates lower than they have been in over 40 years,
you could easily be saving that much.

Refinancing

Auto Loans

Credit Cards

New Home Loans

Debt Consultation

Student Loans

Second Mortgage

Home Equity

Don't wait for rates to climb back up. We can find you the best rates
on any number of loans. It's 100% FREE, and WE
DO THE WORK FOR YOU! There is NO OBLIGATION so you have
nothing to lose, but a few points off of your interest rates.

Just follow one of the links to the left and be on your way to lower rates!

This service is100% FREE to home owners and
new home buyers with

NO OBLIGATION.

Please know that we do not want to send you information regarding our
special offers if you do not wish to receive it.
If you
would no longer like us to contact you or feel that you have received
this email in error, please

click here to unsubscribe.

firmwareevaporationusedistrict

architecture

distribution

g aoo ua rjekqid yimuc khuq
ao kyjzizedt
jkpcjacyixfoyh fyanmhzqbwncclypdfpv
nyx y b nanyoli