Subject: [Spam] Sctp-impl, Rates All Time Low - Refinance Now creche

From: "Blaine Christie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 03 07:29:15 GMT

Refinance Your Home While RATES ARE LOW!

Let Your Home's Equity Work For You!

Click Here for full details!

We can help YOU LOWER YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS!

If you are a homeowner located in the U.S., you are eligible to receive money for:

Debt Consolidation (combine all your bills into one!)

Home Refinancing (reduce your monthly payments and get cash back!)

Second Mortgages (receive up to 125% of your home value!)

For a FREE APPLICATION or to receive a FREE NO OBLIGATION consultation CLICK HERE

NOW YOU CAN:

Pay off all your debts

Cut down your home's mortgage interest

Cut your current credit card payments

Lower your mortgage payment and Save Money

For a FREE APPLICATION or to receive a FREE NO OBLIGATION
consultation CLICK HERE NOW!!

To be removed from future mailings, please Go Here