Subject: REPLY ASAP

From: "FRANCIS OKUMAGBA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 1980 00:42:12 +0100

Dear friend, 
I am soliciting your confidence in this business; this is because of its
nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though, I know that a
business of this sort will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am
assuring you that this transaction is 100% safe. I have decided to contact
you due to the urgency of this transaction. 
Let me start by introducing myself properly to you. I am Mr. Francis
Okumagba, a Manager with Oceanic bank (Nigeria) International. I came to
know you in my private search for a reliable and reputable person to handle
this confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of huge sum of
money to a foreign account requiring maximum confidence. 
THE PROPOSITION: A foreigner, Late (Sir.) Donald Duke was an oil merchant
with the federal government of Nigeria , until his death sometime ago in
the Kenya Air Bus (A310-300) Flight KQ430. He Banked with us at Chartered
Credit Bank Lagos and had a closing balance as at the end of September,
2000 worth #15,000,000.00 Million two hundred thousand British pounds, the
bank now expect a next of kin as beneficiary. Valuable efforts have been
made by the Bank to get in touch with any of the Donald’s family or
relatives but to no success. 
It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate any
of (Sir.) Donald Duke's next of kin, The management under the influence of
our Chairman, a retired politician and members of the Board of Directors,
which arrangement has been made for the fund to be declared unclaimed and
subsequently be donated to the trust fund for arms and ammunitions to
further enhanced the course of war in Africa and the world in general. In
order to avert this negative development, my trusted colleague and I now
seek your permission to have you stand as next of kin to late (Sir.) Donald
Duke so that the fund #15M will be released and paid to into your account
as the beneficiary's next of kin. All documents and proves to enable get
this fund will be carefully worked out. I found it more convenient to
commence on the transaction since I have all information to influence all
procedures to this effect. I am assuring you that your Involvement in this
business is 100% risk free. 
You shall retain a percentage that will be agreed between us while the rest
will be for me the originator of the transaction. For investment purpose, a
portion of my share I will use for investment in your country under your
trustee. As soon as I receive an acknowledgement of receipt of this message
in acceptance of our mutual business proposal, I would furnish you with the
necessary modalities and disbursement ratio to suit both parties without
any conflict including every other detail you may wish to know. If this
proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust we
have bestowed in you. 
On receiving your reply, I shall give you a call to finalize all
arrangements for a hitch free transaction PLEASE, APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT
DOING BUSINESS OVER THE INTERNET IS RISKY. ENDEAVOR TO SEND YOUR
CONFIDENTIAL TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER IN YOUR REPLY TO THIS MAIL. 
Regards, 
Mr. Francis Okumagba