Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From: micheal chiluba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 08:45:09 +0200

Dear
    friend, my name is El ahmed Ibrahimi a member of the of the 
contracts awarding commitee of the Iraqi oil and natural resources 
ministry under the immidiate past regime of president Saddam 
hussein,i temprarily lived in holland(the Netherland)i am in 
search of an agent who will help in transfering the sum of twenty 
million dollars ($20,000,000.00)this funds is now lying in the 
remmitance department of a logistics firm here in holland and you 
will be also  obliged to give advise in area of property&estate, 
and other lucrative investments in your country.
  my terms are 25% of this amount will be for you and 10% for 
cost&expenses,your honesty and utmost confidentiality will be 
highly appreciated,due to the sensitive nature  of this 
transaction.
if you are intrested you can call me to discuss further details my 
telephone numbers are;+31612733687. i hope to hear from you soon 
thanks
                                              yours sincerely.
                                             El ahmed Ibrahimi