Subject: A MACOM GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL NETHERLAND SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY AND PROMOTION .

From: cook van brook <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 03:39:39 +0200

MACOM GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL NETHERLAND   SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY AND PROMOTION .	   
								     
	                  BURDENSTRAAT 25B,
                          AMSTERDAM,
                          THE NETHERLANDS.

FROM:THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
REF:HWS/200118308/03AK
BATCH:18/203/JJS.

ATTN:CEO

We are pleased to inform you of the release today the 18th June 2003,
of the MACOM GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL NETHERLANDS SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/
PROMOTIONS held on the 13th of JUNE 2003.your company/individual name
attacted to the ticket numbers 564-75600545-188 with serial number
5388/01 drew the lucky numbers 3-11-27-30-34-41,which consequently
won the lottery in the 2 category. you have therefore been approved
for a lump sum pay out of us$1 million in cash credited to file
HWS/2001183808/01.This is from a total cash prize of us$10 million
share among ten international lucky winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS.
Your funds is now deposited with our security department to your name
,Due to the mixed up of some numbers and names,we ask that you keep
this winning a top secret from the public notice until your clams has
been processed and remitted to your account as this is apart of
security protocol,to aviod double claiming or unwarranted taking
advantage of this program by participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from the 50,000 company names from all over the world as part of our
international promotions program,which we conduct every year.we hope
with a part of winning ,you will take part in our end of year stake
us$50million international lottery.

TO begin your claims,please contact your claim agent in (Trustee
Global International Agency), MR DENNIS GAVEY.
TEL.0031-611-188-193.email at([email-masked]).
 For processing and remittance of your cash to a designated account
of your choice. Remember,all winning must be claiming not later than
june 28th 2003,after this date all funds will be returned as
unclaimed.

NOTE:In order to aviod unneccessary delays and complications,please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every
correspondence with your claim agent. Furthermore, should there be
any change of your address,do inform your agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations again from all members of our staff and thank you for
being part of our promotions program.

Yours sincerely,
MR. COOK VAN BROOK.