Subject: [Spam] Lose weight without dieting! ivnwz

From: "Efrain Tillman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 03 14:15:24 GMT

LOSE WEIGHT THE EASY
WAY!

Its not a diet, its a patch!

Burns fat, increases energy, controls appetite

CLICK HERE
TO LOSE WEIGHT!

(need biz op leads, scroll to bottom)

The Diet Patch is a cutting-edge, advanced appetite suppressant,
metabolism booster, and energy enhancer...all in one! With Med Diet Patch,
there are
no more starvation diets and no difficult and dangerous exercises! It works
all day & all night long!

Click
here for more info

Just place a new adhesive skin patch anywhere on your body, each day for
continuous, safe, and effective weight loss. Much like a Nicotine Patch takes
away your craving for cigarettes, Med Diet Patch drastically reduces your
cravings for food, so you naturally do not want to over-eat. While at the
same time, Med Diet Patch is boosting your energy level, and jump-starting
your metabolism to burn maximum body fat.

The Diet Patch is 100% all natural and is made with fucus (bladderwrack),
an extract of marine algae. fucus (bladderwrack) has been used as a homeopathic
remedy for over 100 years to speed up the metabolic
rate and break down fatty tissues.

Don't
hesitate, summers coming, click here to lose weight

100% Money-Back Guarantee

If you don't see a profound, visible difference, just return the unused portion
within 30 days for a full, prompt refund ... no questions asked!

LOSE
WEIGHT NOW! CLICK HERE

To be removed click here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you need MLM or BIZ
OP leads?
Than you

have come to the right place. We are the

number 1 source for biz op leads on the

internet.

Call 618-355-1196

iunzinmptyyi
wkw cn
j
jygiwhx ttuxhif httjsvntote