Subject: Help my Family

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 08:31:14 +0200 (CEST)

From: TAOFEEK  SAVIMBI

Note reply confidential mail to: [email-masked]

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we
have not  met.The message could be strange but real, if you pay some
attention to it. Icould have notified you about it at least for the
sake of your integrity.Please accept my sincere apologies.In bringing
this message of goodwill to you, I have to say that I have no
intention of causing you any pain.

I am Mr. Taofeek Savimbi, son of the late rebel leader Jonas Savimbi
of angola who was killed on the 22nd of February 2002. I managed to
get your contact details through the internet myself. Time is of
importance and I was desperately looking for a person to assist me in
this confidential business.  My late father, Jonas Savimbi was able
to deposit a large sum of money in different security vaults in
Europe. My father is dead and the movement of his family members
(including me) is restricted. We are forbidden to either travel
abroad or out of our localities. Presently our movement are monitored.

Right now there is a rush for my Father\\\'s wealth but home and Abroad
by the Government who are claiming that most of the wealth was got by
Arms smuggling and therefore illegal and by my father,s extended
family and relations. His wealth has been estimated to be
approximately $100 million and being close to my
father I happen to be in possession of documents and information of
some of the wealth. Approximately $50 million and only my trusted
mother knows that I have this information.

Presently, there is US$50,000,000.00 (fifty Million Dollars) cash and
precious materials my father moved to Europe before his death is
deposited in a security  vault. Before you can get access to it I
have to give you the necessary documents, the password to the vault
and power of attorney to allow you to the vault. I am therefore
soliciting your help to travel to Amsterdam in Europe to recieve this
money and transfer in bits into your account before my government
gets wind of the funds .You know my father was a rebel leader in
Angola before his death. My reason for doing this is because it will
be ifficult for the Angolan government to trace my father\\\'s money to
an individual\\\'s account that has no relationship with the Savimbi
family.
You can find out more about my late father by checking this
profile at URL below:

http://www.rte.ie/news/2002/0223/angola.html
http://www.rnw.nl/humanrights/html/vitoria1020814.html
http://www.zzam.org/Full/Africa/Angola/History/Angola_History_Leaders

I am currently and temporarily living in south africa and as refugee
status,I intend to communicate with you as regards this transaction
via the internet and telephone but my access to communication
facilities at this point is restricted.  Moreover, the political
climate in Angola at the moment being so sensitive and unstable. With
this password and information that I will send you a power of
attorney to the security firm, When you are ready I will give you the
information needed before you can get access to the 2kg of AU gold,
85g of pure Diamond and raw cash of USD50 million America dollars.
You will then proceed to Europe for the collection.

PLEASE YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSACTION IS HIGHLY REQUIRED.

I await your response.
Note reply confidential mail to: [email-masked]

Yours sincerely

TAOFEEK SAVIMBI

De : TAOFEEK SAVIMBI

Note reply confidential mail to: [email-masked]
Cette lettre peut venir à vous comme surprise étant donné
que nous n'avons pas rencontré.Le message pourrait être
étrange mais vrai, si vous prêtez une certaine attention
à elle. Icould vous ont informé à son sujet au moins pour
votre intégrité.Veuillez agréer mes excuses sincères.En
vous apportant ce message de bonne volonté, je dois dire
que je n'ai aucune intention de vous causer n'importe quelle
douleur.

Je suis M.. Taofeek Savimbi, fils du défunt Chef rebelle
Jonas Savimbi de l'Angola qui a été tué sur le 22ème février
2002. Je suis parvenu à obtenir vos détails de contact par
l'Internet moi-même. Le temps est d'importance et je
recherchais désespérément une personne pour m'aider dans
ces affaires confidentielles.  Mon défunt père, Jonas Savimbi
pouvait déposer une grande somme d'argent dans différentes
chambres fortes de sécurité en Europe. Mon père est mort et
le mouvement de ses membres de famille (j'y compris) est
restreint. On nous interdit au voyage à l'étranger ou hors
de nos localités. Actuellement notre mouvement sont surveillés.

En ce moment il y a des précipitations pour la richesse de mon
Father\\\ mais à la maison et à l'étranger par le gouvernement
qui réclament que la majeure partie de la richesse a été obtenue
par la contrebande de Arms et donc illégal et par mon père,
famille étendu de s et relations. On a estimé que sa richesse est
approximativement $100 millions et être près de mon père que je
m'avère justement être en possession des documents et de
l'information d'une partie de la richesse. Approximativement
$50 millions et seulement ma mère de confiance savent que j'ai
cette information.

Actuellement, il y a d'USS50,000,000.argent comptant 00
(de cinquante millions de dollars) et matériaux précieux que mon
père s'est déplacés à l'Europe avant que sa mort soit déposée dans
une chambre forte de sécurité. Avant que vous puissiez m'obtenir à
accès à lui devez vous donner les documents nécessaires, le mot de
passe à la chambre forte et la procuration de vous permettre à la
chambre forte. Je sollicite donc votre aide pour voyager à Amsterdam
en Europe recieve ces argent et transfert dans le peu en votre
compte avant que mon gouvernement obtienne le vent des fonds.Vous
savez que mon père était un chef rebelle en Angola avant sa mort.
Ma raison de faire ceci est parce que ce sera ifficult pour que le
gouvernement angolais trace l'argent de mes father\\\ à un compte des
individual\\\ qui n'a aucun rapport avec la famille de Savimbi.
Vous pouvez découvrir plus au sujet de mon défunt père en vérifiant
ce profil au URL ci-dessous :
http://www.rte.ie/news/2002/0223/angola.HTML http://www.rnw.nl/
humanrights/html/vitoria1020814.HTML http://www.zzam.org/Full/Africa
/Angola/History/Angola_History_Leaders  J'habite actuellement et

temporairement en Afrique du Sud et comme statut de réfugié, j'ai
l'intention de communiquer avec vous en ce qui concerne cette
transaction par l'intermédiaire de l'Internet et du téléphone mais
mon accès aux équipements de communication est en ce moment
restreint.  D'ailleurs, le climat politique en Angola à l'heure
actuelle étant si sensible et instable. Avec ces mot de passe et
information que j'enverrai vous à une procuration à la firme en
valeurs mobilières, quand vous êtes prêt je vous fourniront
l'information requise avant que vous puissiez obtenir l'accès au
2kg de l'or d'AU, à 85g de diamant pur et à argent comptant cru
des dollars d'USD50 million Amérique.
Vous procéderez alors à l'Europe pour la collection.

SVP VOTRE CONFIDENTIALITÉ DANS CETTE TRANSACTION EST FORTEMENT EXIGÉE.

J'attends votre réponse.
Note reply confidential mail to: [email-masked]

Bien à vous

TAOFEEK SAVIMBI

--------------------------------------------
Free Webmail courtesy of http://www.444.net/