Subject: Proposal

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 00:10:38 +0200

Dear Friend, 

This mail may come to you as a surprise because we have not met but was 
borne out of my sincere desire for assistance and to establish a business 
relationship with you. 

My name is Fred Lamar the son of Chief Williams T.Lamar (the former 
financial director of Sierra Leone national minning corporation) who was 
killed and mutilated by the military junta led by major Foday Sankoh after 
overtrowing the elected govermment of president Tejan Kabar,through i do not 

know to what extent you arefamiliar with events and disturbances in Sierra 
Leone but it has a consistent features in news bulletins.The pressure of war 
drove the rest of our family out of Sierra Leone into exile in South Africa  
where we have been living under political asylum for one year now. 

Sadly,my mother died of cancer three months after our arrival but before her 
death,she handed over to me a certificate meat for a secret deposited trunk 
box which my father made in a Security Company in Madrid Spain and she 
disclosed to me that the trunk box contains  (Ninety million 
seven hundred thousand United State Dollers). 

The money was paid to the minning corporation under him by its overseas 
customers in the heat of the war but he made the deposit in his name with 
the hope of converting it to his personal use at the end of war but was 
killed when the conflict intensified as a result of his opposition to the 
rebel forces. I have contacted the due to the death of my mother and the 
continued hostility in Sierra Leone i have decided to solicit for the 
assistance of an honest and trustworthy person that will assist me in the 
withdrawal of the trunk box for investment purposes. I cannot do it alone 
due to my present status and total ignorance in business and investments i 
was in school before the outbreak of the war. 

You will be given a negotiable percentage of the money at the end of the 
transaction.If you are trustworthy and interested in the proposal,contact me 
immediatly for more details.You must maintain absolute confidentiality to 
ensure success also include your personal telephone number when replying. It 
is very important to note that during my fact finding mission to establish 
ownership of the subject matter, i decided here and now write you this mail. 

I await your quike response. 

Yours Faithfully,