Subject: mobile SCTP

From: "Seok Joo Koh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:19:50 +0900

Hi all,

An I-D on mobile SCTP has now been uploaded at

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sjkoh-sctp-mobility-01.txt

Abstract:
    This document discusses the architecture of mobile SCTP (mSCTP) for 
    IP mobility support. The SCTP is the third transport layer protocol 
    next to TCP/UDP. It can also be used for IP mobility from the multi-
    homing features. The SCTP with the ADDIP extension (or mSCTP) would 
    provide seamless or soft handover for the mobile host without support 
    of routers or agents in the networks. For location management, the 
    mSCTP could be used along with Mobile IP or Session Initiation 
    Protocol.

Any feedback will be welcome.

Yours faithfully,

Seok J. Koh
ETRI

---

From: "Seok Joo Koh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:26:46 +0900

Hi everybody

The mSCTP I-D has been updated a little more by incorporating some technical inputs on "RSerPool."

Please find the I-D at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sjkoh-sctp-mobility-02.txt

Thanks for your attentions !

Yours faithfully,

Seok J. Koh
ETRI