Subject: (S.O.S) FOR THE USE OF MANKIND

From: MONICA SAED <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 21:18:14 +0100

From: MRS AISHA MONICA BOBAI SAED

PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD. 

I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married To
Mr.HASSAN BAWA  BOBAI who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory
Coast for nine years  before he died in the year 2001. We were
married for eleven years without a  child.

He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four
Days.Before  his death we were both born again Christians. When
my late husband was  alive he deposited The sum of$15.Million
(fifteen Million  U.S.Dollars)  with one Security Company in
europ. Presently, this Money is still With  the Security Company.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next
three  months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most
is my stroke.  Having known my Condition I decided to donate this
fund to church or  Better still a Christian individual that will
utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want
a church that  will use these fund-to-fund Orphanages, Research
centers and to maintein widows The Bible made us to understand that blessed
is the hand  that giveth. 

I took this decision because I dont have any child that Will
inherit  this Money and my husband relatives are not Christians
and I Dont want  my Husbands hard earned money to be misused by
Unbelievers. I dont  want a Situation where this money will be
used in an ungodly Manner. Hence  the Reason for taking this bold
decision. I am not afraid of death  hence I know where I am
going. I know that I am going to be in the Bosom of  the Lord.
Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I 
shall hold my peace. I  dont need any telephone communication in
this  regards.

Dont need any telephone Communication in this regard because of
my  health Because of the presence of my husbands relatives
around Me always. I dont want them to know about this
Development. With God  all things are possible. As soon As I
receive your reply I shall give  you the contact of The Security
Company in Europe. I  will Also issue you a letter of authority
that will empower You as the  new beneficiary of this fund.  
I want you to always pray for me because The lord is my Shepherd.
My happiness is that I lived a life of a Worthy Christian. 
please always be Prayerful all through your life. Any delay in
your  Reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or
Christian  individual for this same purpose. Please Assure me
that you will act accordingly  as I stated Herein. Hoping to
hearing from you. 

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord. 

Yours in Christ, 
MRS AISHA MONICA SAED BOBAI
[email-masked]
[email-masked]