Subject: [Spam] Boost your Penis size by 2 to 4 inches in weeks ri fwlfbxwypftr

From: "Andrew Adkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 03 12:20:41 GMT

WORLDS ONLY PENIS ENLARGEMENT PATCH

100%
Guaranteed to Work! Order Now

Magna-RX Patch Will Enlarge Your Penis in 1
Week!

No Prescription Necessary! You can have realistic gains in just
a few weeks. Over 100,000 Satisfied Customers Worldwide! Complete
PENIS
Enlargement System that is Laboratory Tested and Doctor Approved!
Do you want a bigger PENIS? Do you want to pleasure your partner
every time? Do you want your PENIS to be HARD all the time? If
you are serious about Enlarging, strengthening and developing
your PENIS
naturally, then you have finally found what you are looking for.

Click Here to Learn
More

The Only Penis Enlargement Patch on the Market!

ÿFFFF95 Gain Up To 3+ Full Inches In Length

ÿFFFF95 Increase Your Penis Width (Girth) By 20%

ÿFFFF95 Stop Premature Ejaculation

ÿFFFF95 Produce Stronger and Rock Hard Erections

ÿFFFF95 100% Safe To Take, With No Side Effects

ÿFFFF95 Discreet Shipping & Billing Worldwide

ÿFFFF95 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

ÿFFFF95 No Embarrassing Doctor Visits

ÿFFFF95 Enlarge Your Penis Naturally

ÿFFFF95 No Pumps, No Weights, No Surgery, No Pills

ÿFFFF95 100% Doctor Approved and Recommended

Click Here to Learn
More

You've read about the effectiveness of dermal patch technology in
such respected publications as Time, Newsweek, and the New
York Times that helps people stop smoking and lose weight, etc... Publications
such as Maxim, GQ, etc.. have written about the all new Magna-RX
Patch which is the first high-tech herbal patch designed to dramatically
increase both penis size and male potency. No other male erectile
growth formula works faster, is more effective or is easier to
use than Magna-RX Patch.

Click Here to Learn
More

DISCREET SHIPPING:

Your purchase is discreetly shipped in a
plain package.

Click Here to Learn
More

Click to be removed from
our list

yewngpdoo mzwyy ip