Subject: [Spam] FROM WILSON EVANS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:34:40 +0100

ATTENTION : REQUEST FOR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

I AM MR WILSON EVANS.AN ACCOUNTANT WITH BEAGON NIGERIA. LTD. A
FOREIGN OIL COMPANY BASED IN LAGOS-NIGERIA. BEAGON WAS INVOLVED
INPROSPECTING, DRILLING AND BUNKERING OF OIL AT HIGH
SEA(OFFSHORE) WITH EXPATRIATE CONSISTING MAJORITY OF THE STAFF
STRENGTH.UNFORTUNATELY, THESE EXPATRIATES GOT INTO AN ILLEGAL
SALE OF OIL AND THE MONEY FROM IT TRANSFERRED THROUGH A SECURITY
COMPANY OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

AND AFTER SOME TIME THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA DISCOVERED
THE ILLEGAL DEAL,AND REVOKED THEIR LICENCE AND THE EXPARTRIATES
WERE REPATRIATED.SO, BY VIRTUE OF MY POSITION AS THE ACCOUNTANT
OF THE BEAGON OIL COMPANY, I HAVE IN MY POSSESSION ALL DOCUMENTS
CONTAINING ALL INFORMATION ABOUT THREE OF THESE TRUNK BOXES
DEPOSITED WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY.THE CONTENT OF THESE BOXES IS
THIRTY F! IVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$35.M).

I HAVE PUT IN AN APPLICATION WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY TO
TRANSFER THESE THREE BOXES TO THEIR CORRESPONDENCE OFFICE IN
EUROPE,WHICH THEY HAVE OBLIGED. AND BEING THAT THIS DEAL WAS BEEN
CARRIED OUT BY A FOREIGN FIRM, I NEED A TRUST WORTHY FOREIGNER
LIKE YOU THAT WILL ASSIST ME TO A LOGICAL CONCLUSION OF THIS
PENDING BUSINESS WHICH I BELEIVE TAHT IF YOU ASSIST ME TO CLAIM
THIS BOXES THAT BOTH OF US WILL BOUND TO BENEFIT EARNESTLY FROM
THE TRANSACTION RIGHT.

RIGHT NOW ALL I NEED FROM YOU IS TO STAND BEFORE THE SECURITY
COMPANY AND SIGN AS ONE OF THE EXPATRIATES TO ENABLE YOU CLAIM
THE MONEY AND PAY IT INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AFTER YOU MUST HAVE
CLAIM THE BOXES ( MONEY ) OUT OF THE SECURITY COMAPNY.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK-FREE AND THERE IS
NOT HARM OR SCAM INVOLVE, FOR EVERY MACHINERIES HAS BEEN PUT IN
PLACE FOR SUCCESSFUL AND SMOOTH CONCLUSION OF THIS MUTUAL
TRANSACTION.AND PLEASE REMEMBER,THAT I HAVE WITH ME ALL THE
NECESSARY VITAL DOCUMENTS THAT WILL PROVE AND PRESENT THAT THE
MONEY BELONG FOR US.

I EXPECT YOU TO BE TRUSTWORTHY AND KIND ENOUGH TO KEEP MY OWN
SHARE OF THE MONEY,WHEN THE MONEY FINALLY GETS TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I HEREBY AGREE TO COMPENSATE YOUR SINCERE AND CANDID EFFORT IN
THIS REGARD WITH 25% OF THE FUND AFTER THE TRANSFER AND
5%(PERCENT) WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR ANY EXPENSES BOTH LOCAL AND
INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORTATION,LIKE TELEPHONE BILLS AND ANY
EXPENSES ETC. WILL BE SETTLED FROM THIS PERCENTAGE, WHILE 70%
WILL BEFOR ME.

NOTE THAT THIS DEAL WILL BE CONCLUDED WITHIN SEVEN (7) WORKING
DAYS WITH YOUR FULL SUPPORT. I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING
BUSINESS WITH YOU, AND SOLICIT YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS
TRANSACTION.

PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS PROPOSAL VIA MY E-MAIL AND
PLEASE SEND ME YOUR PRIVATE HOME AND OFFICE TELEPHONE OR CELL
PHONE NUMBER AND FAX NUMBER FOR EASIER COMMUNICATION ABOUT THIS
TRANSACTION.

CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE;+234-80-33235941,FOR MORE DETAILS.

PLEASE REPLY VIA;[email-masked]

YOURS FAITHFULLY.

MR.WILSON EVANS.