Subject: [Spam] SOMEONE JUST PERFORMED A SEARCH FOR REPORTS ABOUT [email-masked] AT WORD-OF-MOUTH.ORG

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:44:05 -0700

Word-of-Mouth.Org Search Awareness System

TO ADD THIS EMAIL ADDRESS TO OUR DO NOT EMAIL LIST CLICK HERE -
https://Word-of-Mouth.Org/DNEL.asp?ea=[email-masked]

Word-of-Mouth.Org is obligated to inform you via email (if possible) that
someone has just performed a search for "Word-of-Mouth Reports" about you
([email-masked]) at our website.  *Please see link below to
view search results.  The Word-of-Mouth.Org website will continue to
inform you when searches are performed in reference to this email address
unless you add this email address to our Do Not Email List.

*Do not reply to this email; it has been automatically generated.

*Important! - "Word-of-Mouth Reports" are only for the purpose of
identifying the report subject.  They do not contain information
additional to that which is viewable at no charge by any and all users.
"Word-of-Mouth Reports" do not contain fields into which report authors
can possibly enter any information aside from that which is for the
purpose of identification.  "Word-of-Mouth Reports" do not contain and
cannot possibly contain any potentially defamatory information and
"Word-of-Mouth Reports" are not to be construed as positive or negative.

You may view the search results for this email address by using the
following link -
https://Word-of-Mouth.Org/srea.asp?ea=[email-masked]

For additonal information regarding how our site works please our FAQ at -
http://Word-of-Mouth.Org/FAQ.asp

If you have any questions or comments please email us at -
https://www.Word-of-Mouth.Org/ContactUs.asp