From: "Mr. Benjamin Freeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 04:23:38 +0100

FROM: MACRO STAKES LOTTERY SWITZERLAND.
REF NUMBER: 039/054/336
BATCH NUMBER: 561701-PCD03
Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 1st of June, 2003. Your e-mail address
attached to ticket number 27522465896-6453 with serial number 3772-554 drew
lucky numbers 7-14-18-23-31-45 which consequently won in the 2nd category,
you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 2,000,000 EUROS
(TWO MILLION EUROS).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

For security purpose and clarity, we advise that you keep your winning
information confidential until your claims have been processed and your
money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over
20,000 companies and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from
all over the world. The program takes place every year. This lottery was
promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities like Mr. Bill Gates and the
Sultan of Brunei, His Majesty Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah. We look forward to
your active participation in our next year $50 million slot.

You are requested to come personally to file in your winning. In a case
whereby you are unable to make it to Switzerland, please contact our
clearance office to assist you with the claim and transfer of your winnings
fund into your instructed account. Email
address:[email-masked]

Note that, all winnings must be claimed not later than 30th of August, 2003.
After this date all unclaimed funds will be null and void. Please also have
in mind that in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,
remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondences.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address, do inform our agent as
quickly as possible. Congratulations once more and thank you for being part
this program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,
Benjamin Freeman (Lottery Coordinator).