Subject: Good day.

From: Janet Harry <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:04:34 +0800

Dear Friend,

Please don’t let this mail come as a surprise to you.Your address was given to 
me by my husband foreign contact in your country. My name is Mrs. Janet 
Marshall Harry the widow of the late Dr Marshall Harry who was brutally 
murdered on Tuesday March 4th 2003 in Abuja the seat of the Nigeria Government.

Everybody is convinced that he was killed by the People’s Democratic Party(PDP) 
led Federal Government because of his critical views of government policies and 
the need to weaken the opposition party of the All Nigerian Peoples Party(ANPP) 
which my husband is aprominent member and financier ahead of the April General 
Elections. They believe by killing him the opposition party will be in disarray 
and will not be able to put up a good fight in the election.

Before my husband was killed the government through their agents came to bribe 
my husband with the sum of $15Million United States Dollars and with a promise 
of oil lifting license to shut his mouth and for him to decamp from his party 
to the ruling party. He calledto inform me about the money the government 
brought which he deposited in a security company and he told me that is going 
to return the money once the his party election campaign is over in Port 
Harcourt Rivers State his home state on Saturday 8th of March but the 
government could not wait any longer they moved in to finish him off.Right now 
my life and that of my family is in danger. We are being constantly harassed by 
the agents of the state and all my telephone lines have been bugged. I am of 
the view that if the family stays longer than necessary they might come for us 
because we can identify some of the killers. There is need for me and the 
family to relocate and seek political asylum in a western country. Since we 
will be in need of funds when we are outside the country i have decided to keep 
the $15 Million United States Dollars for the family upkeep and survival.

What is needed now is a foreigner who will claim the money and have it 
transferred safely out of the country. You will hold the money in custody and 
invest it for the family while we perfect our traveling arrangement to your 
country. This will be done immediately the money has been successfully and 
safely transferred into your account.

Please get in touch with me for more information via my email address if you 
are really interested in assisting me and the family. Please treat this email 
with the urgency and sincerity it deserves our lives, survival and destiny lies 
in your hand. 

May the good Lord be with you as you help your fellow
mankind in his hour of need.

Respectfully yours,

Mrs. Janet Harry Marshall
Alt Email Address:[email-masked]
http://www.thisdayonline.com/archive/2003/03/08/20030308cov04.html

http://www.thisdayonline.com/archive/2003/03/07/20030307news07.html

-------------------------------------------------
HKNETMAIL.COM Free WEB MAIL Service by  HKNET