Subject: THE FATE OF Zimbabwean WHITE FARMERS

From: williams julliet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 03:07:33 -0700

MRS JULIET WILLIAMS &White farmers .

Dear Sir/Madam,

For the last 17 years we White farmers in Zimbabwe tried to go on about 
ourbusiness of running our Farms and hoping that the promises of the 
Black government to respect our Rights could be trusted. Instead, our 

hopes  have been dashed.  President Robert Mugabe has designated 

approximately half  of all the Farmland in Zimbabwe owned by White 

farmers for seizure by  his government without compensation. Our farms 

are divided up and given to former Members of his terrorist army in return 

for there continued  political Support. We Whites, of course, are quite 

distressed by this.

Most of us have lived in Zimbabwe all our lives, and everything we had 
is in these farms. We are financially ruined by Mugabe's planned 
"ethnic cleansing" of white s farmland and we have nowhere to go. Our 

laments  have been largely ignored by the rest of the World.

I am Mrs. Juliet Williams, the Wife of the late Stephen D.Williams, of 
theCommercial White Farmers Union in Zimbabwe.

http://site.mweb.co.zw/cfu/about/regional.htm
http://www.guardian.co.uk/zimbabwe/article/0,2763,898359,00.html

The Government claims that the policy seeks to redress past colonial
Injustices by redistributing land to poor black farmers. The process 
has become increasingly politicized as President Mugabe's supporters 
have  used violence against white farmers workers, resulting in ten white 
Farmers  being murdered. In reality much of the seized land have been 

Allocated  to politicians and supporters of Mugabe's re-election campaign.

After the last general elections in my country when the incumbent 
President Mr. Robert Mugabe won the presidential election, the 
government has  adopted a very aggressive land reform programme. This 

programme is  Solely aimed  at taking the land owned by white African 

farmers for Redistribution to  black farmers. This programme has attracted 

worldwide Condemnation  including  world leaders. This has also forced 

several white farmers to flee the  country  for fear of victimization and 

Physical abuse.

Few months ago, our headquarters in Harare was attacked and looted by 
Black protesters and in the process burnt down the whole building which 
Resulted in the killing of my Husband by mob action of Zimbabwean war 
Veterans.

Few weeks before the death of my Husband, he had travelled to Europe to
deposit the  funds with a Bank, as he foresaw  the Looming danger in 

Zimbabwe. The money in question was deposited in  a  Bank for security 

reasons.

The proposed amount was meant for the purchase of new machineries 

and Chemicals for proposed new farms in Zimbabwe. This cash was kept 

with  the Security Company for fear of seizure by the Government, as 
President Mugabe has declared that the seizure policy will Be accelerated. 

He has  introduced the Land Reform Act of which my Husband, and many 

rich White  farmers were killed and many affected.

It is against this background and with the present directive giving to 
us white farmers to leave the country that the rest of us and 
I  Have decided to contact you for assistance, we need to get the funds
(US$8,000.000.00) out of the Bank and would need 
it invested in a viable business Venture in your country with your 
assistance. Once we can get your Commitment and sincerity of helping us 
in claiming  the said consignment from the security company and 

investing this funds  on  our behalf then we would proceed to forward to 

you the Certificate of  Deposit and a Power of Attorney that will empower 

you to claim this  Fund on  our behalf.

However, you would then need to assist us in opening a non-resident 
Account, which will aid us in transferring the money into any account 
you will nominate. South African law prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) 

from  Opening an account or be involved in any financial transaction. 

Please  we Would need to get this done without the knowledge of the 

Agents of Zimbabwean Government which is bent on confiscating 

everything that a Zimbabwean  White Farmer has work for.

As a woman, I intend to entrust my future and that of other members of 

elderly men and women (between age bracket of 60/80)on 
these funds. Please, if you are ready to assist us, I will forward you 
the  Contact details of the Bnak for you to reach them on my 
Behalf.

You will be compensated with 20% of the total funds for your 
assistance, or we could go into partnership for aviable and profitable 
investment in  your Country.

Please get back to me if you can be of assistance and I would want our
Correspondence to be via email at the initial time.

I expect your confidentiality and your prompt response to  this if you are 

interested so as to  proceed.

Regards and God Bless.

Mrs. Juliet  Williams

PLEASE REPLY THROUGH OUR EMAIL 

ADDRESS:([email-masked] )

____________________________________________________________
Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123 http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329