Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 20:44:22 -0700

Dear friend,
 
This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not
yet met. The message could be strange, but real if you pay some attention
to it.I could have notified you earlier about it, at least for the sake
of your integrity. Please accept my sincere apologies.In bringing this message
of goodwill to you,I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you
any pains. I apologize if I infringed on your 
privacy. 

I am Mr.Samuel Savimbi, son of the late rebel leader Jonas Savimbi of Angola,
who was killed on the 22nd of Febuary 2002 . I got your email address from
network directory in the time I was desperately looking for a trustworthy
person to assist me in this confidential business. My late father, Jonas
Savimbi, was able to deposit a large sum of money in 
differnt banks in europe. My father is presently dead and the movement of
his family members (including me) is restricted. We are forbidden to either
travel abroad or out of our localities.

My late father,during his tenure,deposited the sum of $25,000,000.00 TWENTY
FIVE MILLION DOLLARS with a security firm in Amsterdam,Netherlands.Presently,
the US$25 million my father transfered to Netherlands is safe with the 
security firm.Before you can get access to it,I have to give you the password.I
am therefore soliciting your help to have this 
money transfered into your account before my government gets wind of this
fund,as you know my father was a rebel leader in Angola before his death.
My reason for doing this is because it will be difficult for the Angolan
government to trace my father's money to an individual's account, especially
when such an individual has no relationship with anybody in 
Angola.I decided to keep that money for my family use. At present the money
is safe with the Security Company in Nertherlands.I am currently and temporarily
living in Angola with my family' Moreover the political climate in Angola
at the moment being so sensitive and unstable.With this password and information
,I will send you a power of attorney to the 
security firm; When you are ready,I will give you the information needed
before you can get access to the fund. You will then proceed to Netherlands
where the US$25,000,000.00 will be given to you as payment.

I am willing to give you a reasonable percentage of the fund for your assistance.PLEASE
YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSACTION IS HIGHLY REQUIRED. 

Yours sincerely, 

Samuel Savimbi.