Subject: CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSITION

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:26:41 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Sir, 

With due respect, trust and humility I write this letter to you
seeking your help and assistance though its difficult since we
have not met before. I got your good contact from the Togo
Information Exchange (TIE) regarding your business profile and
sincerity,I believe that you are capable and reliable in handling
this urgent international transaction of this nature. 

I am Mr.Timothy Chuks,the son of comrade BORDER Chuks the
Zimbabwean former Minister for Youth & Gender Equality who is
also a businessman and politician, in the Zimbabwean political
arena. My father was thefamous politician who stood firm against
President Mugabes idea of continuos fight in Democratic Republic
of Congo and my father also stood against seizure of white farms
and the distribution of it to the blacks without compensation to
the owners.Because of my father's sincerity he was killed on the
14th April 2001 by a planned motor accident along Mashonaland in
Western Mashona province of Zimbabwe,the planners of the accident
are said to be dissident soldiers suspected to have the backing
of the government and President Mugabe. 

Sir, when this accident occurred at about 10:15 am Zimbabwean
time, my father did not die on the spot rather he was rushed to
Harare hospital by unknown soldiers and my father managed to
sneak a written message to us,explaining his condition concerning
one diplomatic box containing the sum of US$16.2 Million(Sixteen
Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) he deposited
in the vault of a security company in Europe due to the crisis in
our country and other vital documents which was meant for his
political campaign in the next election June 2004.He instructed
me to take my brother and younger sister and leave Zimbabwe
immediately for our safety, which we successfully did and now we
are in Togo with the original documents of deposit intact.
Because of the countries existing law,which bars asylum
seekers/refugee like us to operate an account that exceed
US$2000.00 and the fear of money not raising eyebrows here in
Togo, I decided to write to you seeking for your help for this
money to be transferred into your private bank account you will
provide as well as your personal phone and fax numbers as all
arrangements for a hitch free transfer have been fully taken care
of. I want to assure you also that this transaction is100% risk
free as no other person knows this except my younger brother and
I. 

Sir, as your reward for your kind assistance, we have resolved to
give you 25% of the total amount, 5% for any expenses that might
be incurred in the course of this transaction. We plan to invest
the rest of the money in your country under your guidance. If you
are willing to help us try as much as possible to reach me
immediately to enable us proceed in earnest towards concluding
all transaction. 

Sir, bear in mind that our lives depend on this funds and we do
hope that this money will be safe when finally transferred into
your account. I look forward to establishing a rewarding and good
relationship with you and your family after this transaction.
Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible. 

Thanking you in anticipation of your co-operation and God bless. 

Best regards, 
Mr.Timothy Chuks.

-- 
Ziskejte kvalitu, kterou si zasluhujete. Za minimalni mesicni
poplatek vam nabizime Antivir, Antispam nebo dalsi kapacitu pro
vas Mailbox. Vice na: http://sluzby.volny.cz/product/postpaid/