Subject: [Spam] THANKS

From: Joseph Mobutu Sese-Seko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 06:09:58 +0200

Good day,
You may be surprise to receive this email since you do not know me.
I am the son of the late president of Democratic Republic Of Zaire,
President Mobutu Sese Seko, ( now The Republic of Congo, under the
leadership of the son of Mr. Laurent Kabila). I presume you are aware
there is a financial dispute between my family ( THEMOBUTUS ) and
the present civilian Government. This is based on what they believe as
bad and corrupt governance on my late father's part. May his soul rest
in perfect peace.  As you might have heard how a lot of my father's bank
account in Switzerland and North America have been frozen. Following the
above named reasons, Iam soliciting for your humble and confidential
assistance to take custody of THIRTY Million United States Dollars
( US$30,000,000.00 ), also to front  for me in the areas of business you
desire profitable.
These funds have secretly been deposited into a confidential Security
Company, where it can easily be withdrawn or paid to a  recommended
beneficiary. The funds will be released to you by the Security Company,
based on my recommendations, on that note, you will be presented as my
partner who will be fronting for me and my family in any subsequent
ventures. Myself and my mother have decided to give 20% to you if you
are able to help us claim this consignment.
We have also decided to give you any money spent on phone calls or
traveling expenses in the course of this transaction at the end of
the transaction.
Please, I need your entire support and co-operation for the success of
this transaction, your utmost confidentiality and secrecy is highly
required, due to my family's present predicament. I sincerely will
appreciate your willingness to assist us as soon as possible. I am
presently in the refugee camp here in the Netherlands under the united
nations refugee camp in Netherlands and I can be reached on phone number
+31-612-722-388 or E-mail me at [email-masked]  for more
information on how we can proceed in this transaction. Please indicate
your interest by sending your telephone and fax number or call me up at
anytime. I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgement as soon as
possible.
Warmest regards,
Joseph Mobutu Sese-Seko .