Subject: IMPORTANT

From: OWEN MUBANE <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 20:10:23 +0200

Good Day,
 With warm heart I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and I hope 
this letter meets you in good time. It will be surprising to you to
receive his proposal from me since you do not know me personally.
However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction, 
which I propose with my free mind and as a person of integrity. My name
is Owen Mubane, the first son of Mapele Mubane, of the most popular black 
farmer from Zimbabwe, murdered in the land dispute in my country. 
As led by my instict, I decided to contact you through email, after
searching for contacts via the internet, as it is the only means I can
contact anybody since I am cutting off ties with Zimbabwe for
security and safety reasons. However, I apologize if this is not
acceptable to you.
 The purpose of this letter is to seek your most needed assistance in a
business venture. Due to the land and political problems in Zimbabwe, 
as a result of President Robert Mugabe's introduction of new Land Act
Reform
wholly affecting the rich white farmers and the few rich black farmers,
and his desire to hold on to power for life, my father for saw the
danger 
that came in Zimbabwe. Before he was murdered, he withdrew all of our 
business foreign accounts in dollars and sold up our shares
in major companies. We then went to SOUTH AFRICA to deposit the sum of
US$14.5 million (Fourteen million, Five Hundred thousand US dollars), 
in a private security company. 
This money was deposited with this Private Security company for safety 
and security reasons, and was to
be used for the purchase of land, new machines and chemicals 
establishment of new farms in Europe.
 President Mugabe's support for the violent Zimbabwean war veterans 
and some lunatics in the society, led to the murder of my beloved
father
and other innocent lives. I was continually threatened to abandon my
inheritance from my father after he was murdered. I resited for a
while,
but when the danger became unbearable, and I survived two murder 
attempts,
I fled Zimbabwe. I am currently staying in the Netherlands where I am
seeking political asylum. In fact my decision to come here
to seek asylum, is because the security company from South Africa, has 
a branch here, and they have moved the deposit from their office in
Johannesburg down here.
 I need to transfer this money to an account
 and invest part of the money. Since the law of Netherlands prohibits a
refugee (asylum seeker) to open any bank account or to be involved in 
any financial transaction, this is why I am seeking a genuine and
reliable
partner, whose account this money can be transferred, hence this 
proposal to you.You have to understand that this decision taken by me
entrusts my
future and in your hands, as a result of the safe keeping of this
money.
 
If you accept to assist me, all I want you to do for me, is to assist
with arrangements to claim the deposit from the security company from their
office here in The Netherlands, as it has now been transfered from
Johannesburg, South Africa to their branch here. The
company will be legally informed of you representing me.
 For your assistance, I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose
 to have 10% of the money for your assistance, and helping me open an 
account for the money to be deposited here, or you can go into
partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the money 
in your country. 
Whichever the option you want, please to notify me in
your reply. I have also set aside 1%($145,000,00) of this money for all
kinds of expenses that come our way in the process of this transaction,
and 4% ($580,000,00) for Charity donation. If you prefer to accept the
10 
for assisting with opening an account, then 85%will be left in the
account 
here for me.
 Please, I want you maintain the absolute secrecy for the purpose of 
this transaction. I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I
thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation.You can reach me on my
direct line which is 31 617 562 914 or via email [email-masked].
Sincerely,
Owen Mubane.
 NOTE: YOU CAN READ ABOUT PROBLEMS IN ZIMBABWE FROM
 THE LINKS BELOW
 http://www.1freespace.com/beetee/nov19_2001.html
 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/918781.stm
 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/715001.stm
 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1063785.stm