Subject: [Spam] RE:droopy ruin anyone anywhere

From: "Alma Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 03 11:52:47 GMT

HI,Sctp-impl, I
have been receiving emails saying that I'm contributing to the "moral
decay of society" by selling the Banned CD. That may be, but I feel
Strongly that you have a right to benefit from this hard-to-find
information. So I am giving you ONE LAST CHANCE to order the Banned CD!
With this powerful CD, you will be able to investigate your friends,
enemies and lovers in just minutes using the Internet You can track down
old flames from college, or you can dig up some dirt on your boss to make
sure you get that next promotion!

Why are they so upset? Because this CD gives you freedom. And you can't
buy freedom at your local Walmart. You will have the freedom to avoid
creditors, judgments, lawsuits, IRS tax collectors, criminal indictments,
your greedy ex-wife or ex-husband, and MUCH more!

PLEASE CLICK!

To Be Removed From Our List, CLICK
HERE:

Remove
My Address