Subject: MACOM GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY AND

From: DR BROWN MIKE <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:29:24 +0200

MACOM GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL NETHERLAND SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY AND 
PROMOTION.
 
NO 45 WASHEET STRAAT,
AMSTERDAM,THE NETHERLAND.

FROM: THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
TEL;0049-162-3530352
REF: SWD/5333/00128/03UAD
BATCH: 241/2002/BLL.
ATTN: CEO
 
We are pleased to inform you of the release today the 17th -9- 2003 
of the MACOM GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL   SWEEPSTAKE 
LOTTERY/PROMOTIONS held on the 27th of JULY 2003.your company/individual name attached 
to the ticket numbers 1001-58255563-2285 with serial number 8888/03 
drew from the lucky numbers 02-22-00-66-99-85, which consequently won the 
lottery in the TWO category. You have therefore been approved for a 
lump sum pay out of US 1 million in cash credited to file 
SWD/5333/00128/03UAD.This is from a total cash prize of US$10 million share among ten 
international lucky winners in this category.
 
CONGRATULATIONS.
Your funds is now deposited with our security department to your name 
,Due to the mixed up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep 
this winning a top secret from the public notice until your claims has 
been processed and remitted to your account as this is apart of the
security protocol, to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking 
advantage of this program by participants.
 
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn 
from the 100,000 company/individal email addresses from all over the 
world as part of our international promotions program, which we conduct 
every decade. We hope with a part of winning ,you will take part in our 
end of year stake us$50million international lottery.
 
TO begin your claims, please contact your claim agent in (Trustee 
Global International Agency), DR. BROWN MIKE. TEL.0049-162-353-0352.email
at( [email-masked]). For processing and remittance of your 
cash to a designated account of your choice. Remember,all winnings must 
be claim not later than oct 18, 2003, after this date,All unclaims 
funds will be returned to the promotion company. NOTE: In order to avoid 
unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your 
reference and batch numbers in every correspondence with your claim agent. 
Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your 
claim agent as soon as possible.
 
Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thank you 
for being part of our promotions program and publication
 
Yours sincerely,
 
Dr.Brown Mike
(promotion manager).