Subject: I need your assistance.

From: "Yomi Coker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:38:26 +0200 (Egypt Standard Time)

Compliment of the day to you.

I am Mr Yomi Coker, an Auditor attached with Auditor General of the 
Federation. I have the mandate of my colleagues to reach out to you for 
an urgent help believing you will be capable to handle the business at 
hand, though we have not met.

We are members of the Audit Panel that audited Central Bank Of Nigeria 
this financial year. During the course of job,  we found out that an 
approved contractual payment of Twenty Six Million, Four Hundred Thousand 
United State Dollars(US$26,400,000 ) has been lying unclaimed in the past 
two years.We further learnt that the payment could not be effected 
because the beneficiary,  Engr. Eric Cole,a contractor to NNPC died in 
April, 1997 in an auto crash while payment approval was under process. In 
fact, it is of utmost importance to note that the late Engr. Eric Cole 
did not fill the Payment Schedule Form neither did he sign the Fund 
Release Order before the unfortunate death, as such, payment could not be 
made.
So, after studing the circumstances surrounding the unclaimed funds, we 
then consulted the head of Foreign Payment Department of C.B.N whose 
office is in charge of the file and we all resolved to secure the trapped 
fund out of Nigeria for the benefit of us all. And to successfully 
secure this fund out , we need a foreign helper who will act or be 
presented as the NEXT OF KIN to the late contractor. It is to this end that i am making this contact.

What is required of you to start off is your full name and postal address to enable 
us obtain a Sworn Affidavit on your name as the NEXT OF KIN to late 
Eric Cole from our Federal Magistrate High Court Of Justice. By so doing, 
you will be legally and officially empowered to file for claims as the 
true Next Of Kin. Please note that we have perfected all arrangement to 
see that this business is completed safely. It is 100% risk free but 
demends utmost sincerity and confidentiality. Please endeavour to 
indicate your phone and fax numbers for easy communication.

Your share for assisting will be let known to you on receipt of your 
urgent and favourable reply. 

Best regards.

Mr Yomi Coker 

____________________________________________________
الآن .. أقوى إنترنت مجاني .. و في كل محافظات مصر .. أطلب  07070101 أو ضغط على
http://s2.masrawy.com/r.cfm?i=336

مصراوى .. خدمات أقوى .. كل يوم