Subject: Urgent business Proposal

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 18:02:35 +0200 (CEST)

InterGlobe Bank Plc.
24 Norman Williams Street
S/W Ikoyi Lagos
Nigeria

Dear Sir,

My name is Alhaji Adamu Idris. I am the assistant head of credit and
accounts department of InterGlobal Bank Plc,Western District, Nigeria.

I write you in respect of a foreign customer who has a Domiciliary account
in my bank. His name is Engineer Joseph Schultz man. He was among those
who died in a plane crash during the reign of late General Sani Abacha.

Sir, since the demise of this our customer, Engineer Joseph Schultz man,
who was an oil merchant/contractor, I have kept a close watch of the
deposit records and accounts and since then nobody has come to claim the
money in this a/c as next of kin to the late Engineer. He had only
USD12.5, 000,000 ( Twelve million five hundred united states dollars) in
his a/c and the a/c is coded. It is only an insider that could produce the
code or password of the deposit account particulars. As it stands now,
there is nobody in that position to produce the needed information other
than my very self-considering my position in the bank.

Based on the reason that nobody has come forward to claim the deposit as
next of kin, I hereby ask for your co-operation in using your name as the
next of kin to the deceased to send these funds out to your foreign
offshore bank a/c for mutual sharing between you and myself. At this point
I am the only one with the information because I have removed the deposit
file from the bank.

By this doing, what I at from you is to send an application laying claims
of the deposit as next of kin to the late Engineer with all the
information I will furnish you. I will need your full name and address,
company or residential, so that I can computerize them to tally with next
of kin column in the database entry on our banks computers.

Finally I want you to understand that the request for a foreigner as the
next of kin is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner
and for that reason alone a local cannot represent as next of kin. When
you contact me, then we shall discuss on how we will share the money.

Trusting to hear from you, I remain

Respectfully yours,

Alhaji Adamu Idris
Assistant Head
PHONE:2340823018123
EMAIL   :[email-masked],[email-masked].

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Buy gifts and presents online from http://shop.di-ve.com