Subject: CONTACT ME BACK!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 04:39:11 +0200

Dear sir, 
I am DR.Sylvester Duke,the financial controller and contract Award 
committee Chairman in the National Electric Power Authority(NEPA)in 
Lagos,Nigeria.My colleagues have assigned me to seek for assistance of a

reliable foreigner through whom we can transfer the sum of 
US$65,500,000(Sixty Five Million,Five Hundred Thousand U.S 
Dollars)which 
arose from deliberate over-inflated contract value for the General 
expansion 
of the Kainji Dam Thermal Station on behalf of National Electric Power 
Authority(NEPA)for increased energy generation to Nigeria and some 
other 
West African Countries. The contract was awarded in 1998 
during the 
late General Sani Abacha regime to an expatriate firm with the 
consideration 
of 10% commission agreement on the total contract value.The contract 
has 
been completed and the contractor has long been paid,we are now left 
with 
this US$65,500.00 representing the 10% our own share as agreed 
presently in 
the Federal Government account. The favourable 
political/economic 
climate in this country now presented an opportunity for this money to 
be 
transferred out of this country. I got your contact from a 
commercial attached to your embassey.The assurance gave me courage to 
link 
you up for this particular transaction,and i hope it will be of mutual 
benefit to all of us. Our contact in the Federal Ministry of 
Finance have given us a go ahead advice to begin the process of the 
remittance,hence we have set in motion the machinery for the take off 
of the 
transaction and further action will commence immediately we hear from 
you. 
We have agreed that after the transfer of the money into your 
account,you shall be entitled to 20% of the total amount 
transferred,while 
70% will be for us and the remaining 10% will take care of any 
incidentalexpenses that emanates from this transaction.We decided to 
give 
you this percentage in order to motivate you and also to let you feel 
satisfied at the end of this transaction.The nature of your business is
not 
particularly relevant to the success of this transaction.All we require

is 
your willingness to co-operate and assurance that our own share will be

given to us when this money is being transferred into your account. 
All necessary precautions have been taken to ensure a no risk situation

on 
the sides of both parties and it is believed that the conclusion of 
this 
transaction will not work more than fourteen(14)working days. 
However,we are going to retrieve the whole documents that will be 
related to 
this transactio so that both parties will be protecred after the 
transfer of 
the money into your account.Since we have no knowledge of business,our 
plan 
is to invest this money into Real Estate,Stocks and we can also invest 
in 
some other profitable business in your country based on your advice 
because 
many of our years has been spent on Civil Servant,and we may likely 
resign 
from government service to private business after this money is 
transferred 
into your account. Please note that this business is strictly 
confidential and must not be disclosed to a third party.This is 
necessary to 
avoid disclosire that may jeopardize the transaction.Finally,if this proposal
is acceptable to you, feel free to contact me.Note: For Confidential reasons,
email me on this [email-masked]  

Best Regards, 
DR.Sylvester Duke