Subject: APPEAL FOR ASSISTANCE

From: "HENRY MOLALA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:02:33 +0200

20 BOTHA CRESCENT,
SANDTON, JOHANNESBURG,
SOUTH AFRICA.
PHONE: 27-83-46-76-111.
FAX: 27-73-199-6412.
[email-masked]

ATTN.MD/CEO,

APPEAL FOR ASSISTANCE

With due respect trust and humility, it is my pleasure appealing for your 
assistance at this point in time.

I am HENRY MOLALA the eldest son of Dr. Sam MOLALA, who was recently 
murdered with other whites in the land dispute violence in Zimbabwe this 
year.

In my keen interest to invest in your country. I got your contact through 
the South African Information Exchange (S.A.I.E) here in Johannesburg, South 
Africa and decided to write for an ssistance.

My late father was among the few black-Zimbabwean rich farmers murdered in 
cold blood by the killer-squad of the ruling party Zimbabwean Government of 
President Robert Mugabe on the 6th of June 2002, for his alleged support and 
sympathy for the opposition party controlled by the whites and this crisis 
and cold blood-murdered reports.

Before his death, he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit the Sum of 
US$18,500 000.00 (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States 
Dollars) with a Security and Finance Company for safekeeping as if he 
foresaw the looming danger that could erupt from the farm struggle in 
Zimbabwe. This money was deposited in a box as a consignment labelled 
''FAMILY TRASURE'' with the Security Company.

This frame of mind was inform as not to allow the company management have 
the knowledge of the real content of the box for obvious security reasons. 
This money was earmarked for the purchase of machines and agro-chemicals for 
the farms and the establishment of new farm settlements in Lesotho and 
Swaziland.

This land problem arose when President Robert Mugabe introduced a new land 
acts the called (LAND EVICTION ORDER) which wholly affected the rich white 
farmers and some objective blacks vehemently condemned the modus operandi 
adopted by the government. This resulted to forceful ejection of whites from 
their lands, rampant Killings, arson and mob actions by the war veterans and 
some political thugs.

Precisely, more than one hundred and seven (107) people have been killed and 
many others maimed for life in the past, and up till now, BBC and CNN have 
reported of more killings in the farmland violence.

Heads of government from the western world, especially Britain and the 
United States of America have voiced their condemnation over Mugabe's
obnoxious land acts. Subsequently, the Southern African development 
Community (S.A.D.I) has continuously supported Mugabe's new land reform 
Acts. It is against this background that my family and I who are currently 
staying in South Africa have decided to transfer this money out of South 
Africa into a trusted foreign account.

As the eldest son of my late father, I am saddled with the responsibility of 
seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred to, 
without the knowledge of Zimbabwean government who have tactically frozen my 
family's wealth.

Secondly, my mother is presently sick of heart disease and the need to fly 
out for a medical operation on her is very important, but how can we fly 
without this fund.

Presently, we are residing temporarily in Johannesburg pending the outcome 
of an appeal filed on our behalf by our attorney for the department of Home 
Affairs to grant us asylum status. At the moment we are in dilemma to the 
fiscal laws inhibiting South African Refugees on monetary policy.

We request that this  proposal should be granted so that we can be able to 
transfer this money to your nominated account outside South Africa for 
investment purpose. As a businessman whom I wish to entrust my future and 
that of my family in his hands, I must let you know that this transaction is 
100% risk free as far as you keep it secret.

The modalities to this transfer are ready with the help of a banker (who has 
been assisting us)here in South African, who by his help we have finished 
all the arrangement, the way this money should be transferred easily. But 
the problem we are facing is how to get an honest and responsible person 
that can keep this money safe and stand as the beneficiary.

I have two options, firstly you can choose to have certain percentage of the 
money for nominating your account for this transaction, or you can go into 
partnership with me for proper profitable investment of the money in your 
country.

Whichever the option you want, feel free to notify me. I have also mapped 
out 5% of this money for all kinds of expenses that might be incured in the 
process of this transaction.

If you do not prefer a partnership, I am willing to give you 20% of the 
total money, while 75% will be for my family. If you are really capable and 
willing to assist me

I am looking forward with a view to hearing from you soonest.

Regards

Mr. Henry Molala.

_________________________________________________________________
Unsatisfied with being single?  Try MSN Personals 
http://www.msn.co.za/personals/