Subject: URGENT BUSINES ASSISTANCE.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 11:28:21 +0200

MR PAUL MAZAMB
#216 TUDHOPE/High Street 
JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA. 
TEL+27-73-337-3727
E-MAIL:[email-masked]

ATTN:THE DIRECTOR,

 Dear sir/madam

        PROPOSAL FOR URGENT BUSINES ASSISTANCE. 

My name is MR PAUL MAZAMB,the elder son of Mr.JOHN MAZAMB of Zimbabwe. This
might be a surprise to you about where I got your contact address. I got
it through South African Infornation Cerntre.

During the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supports
of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his
party members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender
all farms to his party members and his followers. 

My father is One of the best farmers in our country and because he did not
support Mugabes ideas,Mugabes supports invaded my fathers farm and burnt
everything in the farm,killing my father and made away with a lot of items
in my fathers farm. 

Before his death,my father had deposited with of the Security Company in
Johannesburg,South Africa the sum of US$25,5 MILLION(TWENTY FIVE MILLION
FIVE HUNDERD THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS). 

After the death of my father, we decided to move to the Republic of South
Africa where he had deposited the money in the Security Company as valuables.
So I decided to contact overseas firm and companies that will assist me
to move this money out of South Africa because as asylum seekers we are
not allowed to operate any Bank Account within South Africa.

 We have agreed to offer you 20% of the total sum for your assistance,5%
will be mapped out for any expenses that may be incurred in the course of
this transaction while 75% will be for me and my family to invest in your
country. All I want you to do is to furnish me with your entire personal
phone and fax numbers for easy communication.You can contact me on the above
Telephone number.

Note that this transaction is 100% Risk free and absolutely confidential.

Thanks as i wait to hear from you. 

Best Regards 

PAUL MAZAMB

FOR THE FAMILY