Subject: Our next dates are.......

From: "Steve" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:22:29 +0100

During the last 11 years we have been successfully presenting our training
seminars in the UK. We have now decided to let the rest of the world have a
chance! 
Listed here are the 3 seminars that we will be presenting in various
locations around the world between now and March 2004.
 For further info please send us your details and we will send our
information pack by return.

1 - Selling for Engineers - One-day Seminar

The Selling for Engineers seminar is a good introduction to effective sales
principles for people who are new to selling, and also a useful refresher
for 'old hands'.  It applies to selling both technical products and
intangible services.

Many Sales Engineers have been learning the technical skills of their job
for years but have had little formal training in selling.  This course
helps correct that imbalance.  
Typical job titles of delegates: Sales Engineer, Account Executive and
Business Development Manager.

2 - Telephone Sales Prospecting for Engineers - One-day Workshop

This event is a practical workshop teaching people in technical companies
how to find new customers on the phone.  It is applicable to business
development for both tangible products and intangible services.  The first
session addresses whom to target, what to say and how to handle problems. 
The remainder of the day consists of live sales calls with coaching from
Robert Seviour; the objective being to give delegates some positive
experiences of prospecting, make sales appointments and maybe sell
something!

Please note that this telephone sales prospecting event is restricted to a
maximum of six delegates to permit individual coaching.

3 - Closing Techniques Workshop - One day workshop

What if the customer says:
"	"          'It's too expensive'
"	"          'We're happy with our present supplier'
"	"          'I want to think about it'
 
Can you handle these common objections?
By far the most efficient way to be more profitable is to turn more of the
enquiries you receive into paid orders.  For this, the ability to resolve
objections is critical - either you close or you lose the sale.
And if you answer 'How much discount will you give me?' with: 'I'll ask my
boss', you waste profit, which could be yours with a better reply.
 
In only a day I will teach you techniques which overcome these objections
and more. You will be able to use them immediately to win profitable orders.
 
There is no need to lose business to your competitors or give big
discounts. 

If you have never had any formal sales training or need a refresher, don't
continue to work at a disadvantage. 
 
All courses are from 9am until 5pm and cost £300 per person per day

Reservations and information
Please contact Sue on: 

Tel:  +44(0)1481 720 294     Fax: +44(0)1481 720 317

If sales training is not an issue for your company please reply to this
email with the word "DELETE" in the subject line.     We will remove your
details promptly.