Subject: URGENT ASSISTANCE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 04:41:50 +0200

PLEASE REPLY WITH 
[email-masked]
=====================
Dear SIR/MADAM

   Naturally, this letter will come to you as a  surprise,since we have
 
not met, permit me however,I am MR.OLUWALE  KRIS.  manager with  
Ecobank, incollaboration with my colleague Mr.  James Egobia naccountant

with the bank, we are contacting you andsoliciting for your assistance 
based on thisproposition below, which will be of mutual benefit toboth 
parties.
     PROPOSITION:

  A Salvadorean, Mr. Ramirez Sanchez, 66 years of ageand avery 
rosperous farmer and  a business man made ahuge bank deposit for investment
in 
the sum ofUS$55,500,000.= (fifty five Million Five Hundred Thousand 
USDollars), he named his wife Mrs. Helga Sanchez as the NEXT OF 
KIN.Unfortunately, Mr.& Mrs.Ramirez Sanchez were killedin the January 14,

earthquake that rocked El Salvador,killing thousands of people and 1,200
others were declared missing.The management of bank has made several efforts

through the ElSalvadorean High Commission in Lagos to contact any of the
deceased family relatives, but tono avail. since the bank management was
unable to reach any of te deceased family relatives,the option left for
the Bank 
Management is to declare the deceased account dormant and revert the funds
on trading and investment in the interest of the Bank and our bank system

stipulate that if such money remain with thE bank for priod of 3years it
wil! l 
be tranfere into the account of the bankIn order to avoid this 
development, since it has sofar been impossible to trace any of the deceased

family relatives,my colleaque james egobia and i now seek your personal

permission and assistance to have you stand as a distant relativeto the
deceased so that the fund will be released to you and we can use it for

our mutual benefit. I hopeyou do understand my concern in this 
matter,if you are willing to assit us.For your assistance, you will be 
compensated adequatelywith (30%) of the total sum, (65%) will be our share,

while (5%) will be set aside to cover anyincidental expense made both at

home and abroad priorto this transaction.If you are interested in assisting
us with thismatter,please, send to me urgently via my email thefollowing
details below:

 1. Your full name and complete contact address

 2. Your Private telephone and fax number (urgent)
 
 3.your date of birth (Age)

 4, your account number/the telephone /fax number and address of the  
bank Base on this opportunity, Upon receiving the above details from 
you, we will work out every document/proof representing you as the 
deceased  BONA-FIDE distant relative and when this isdone, you will be 
contacted  by the bank for the release and collection of the fund, which
will 
be within two week of our receiving the above details from you. We will
 
meet with you in your country after the fund have been released to you
 and also to discuss investments potentials and have our share of 
hemoney to buy industrial good for resale in my country.May I assure  you

that this transaction is 100% riskfree, as we have taken care of all 
necessarymodalities to enable a hitch-free transaction.Kindlyensure to 
treat this matter in strict privacy (highlyconfidential).
   We look forward to your urgent Response.
   
  Cheers andGod bless.
   Best Regards
           MR.OLUWALE  KRIS