Subject: GREETING

From: "Mr. Nzanga Joseph Mobutu." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 11:46:18 -0800

FROM:Mr. Nzanga  Joseph Mobutu

ALTERNATIVE E-MAIL:[email-masked]

Dear Friend,

I am the first son of the late Mobutu Sese Seko, the former
President of the Congo Republic. I am presently under protective 
custody in Nigeria as a political refugee.

I got your contact during my search for a stranger that can
cooperate with me in this mutual transaction. I want you to note that this
business will benefit both of us. However, you must confirm your ability to
handle this because it involves a large amount of money. The money US$22
million US DOLLARS (Twenty-Two Million United States DollarsOnly) is my share of
my father's estate.
 
I boxed and shippedthe money to a security company abroad at the peak of the
war/politicalcrisis that rocked my country few years ago.
Now the crisis has ended and Ineed a trustworthy person like you to proceed to
the place of the securitycompany in order to clear the fund and invest on my
behalf as I dont 
want myname to be used for now. 
 
Note that I will send to you the relevant documents that
will enable you take possesion of the the fund for onward investment for our
mutual benefit. All I need from you is as follows: 

1. A letter of committment (duely signed) that you will keep
the transaction strictly confidential.
 
 2. Your confirmation of your abilityto handle this.

3. Your IDt or driving licence number for identification to
the security company.

4. Your telephone and fax numbers for communication. 

5. Your full permanent address. As soon as I get the above
information from you, I will disclose to you the name and the country of the
security company. I will forward your name and particulars to the 
securitycompany to enable them contact you accordingly.
 
 I will also send to you a LETTER OF AUTHORITY to enable you clear the fund on my
 behalf. 
 
Note thatthis is a very safe transaction as this money is my share of my
 father's
estate. 

I am waiting for your response to enable us proceed.
PLEASE REPLY THROUGH THIS E-MAIL: [email-masked]

Regards,

Mr. Nzanga  Joseph Mobutu.