Subject: dear friend

From: james kyari <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 18:45:09 +0100

Dear friend,
Compliment of the day, I am JAMES KYARI, The son of late General Kubwa Kyari
of the Democratic Republic of Congo.
My father was a General in the Congolese Army. In his position (My father)
with the office of the presidentcy during the regime of Laurent Kabila, he
was assigned on a secret mission to source and acquire arms internationally
in order to strengthen the Government forces against the rebels, which
already had the support of Rwandan and Uganda Army.
Meanwhile, he was still negotiating for the purchase of the arms, he
received on the 16th January 2001 news of the assassination of Laurent
Kabila which force him to call off the assignment and deposited the sum of
US$12.5M, Packed in a diplomatic case in a private security company in the
Hague, the Netherlands, though he registered the content as precious stones
while the real content is (US12.5M) meant for the purchase of arms for the
Congolese Army.
My father went home for the funeral of the late president, but on his
arrival he was arrested, detained and tortured, unfortunately my father
suffer cardiac arrest and died on the 17th of March 2001. However,one of our
numerous visits, my mother and I paid him while in prison, my father was
able to reveal this secret to me and advice that i should proceed to the
Netherlands to claim the money, he handed me all the relevant documents that
will enable me claim the box from the security company.Already, I have made
my first visit to the security company and the document entitled to clear
this money is with a finance security company in Holland.
On our arrival in the Netherlands few months ago, we sought for political
asylum; which was granted. My mother and I are making frantic effort on the
best way to handle this money. We sought advice from an attorney who advised
that we must seek for a trustworthy foreign business partner whom can invest
this fund in a profitable venture. This we view as the best option because
our refugee status dose not permit us to operate a bank account, hence we
seek your assistance and hope you could be trusted.
I got your contact from the commercial section of the congolese embassy in
Belgium. Meanwhile, I sincerely ask for your assistance to get this money
through your account, Your share for assisting us will be 25% of the total
sum, 5% will be use for upsetting all the expenses incurred in the course of
concluding this venture and the remaining 70% that will be for me and my
family. Also you stand to gain from any investment you might introduce us
into after the conclusion of the transfer.
Please keep this confidential until we finalize and get this money into your
account for security reasons.
This is my e-mail address you can reach me:([email-masked])
Thanks and GOD bless.
MR, JAMES KYARI