Subject: Do you sell in Germany?

From: "Steve Weiss" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:09:47 +0100

Inexpensive attractive offices near Frankfurt, Germany

Do you need an office in Europe?

It couldn't be easier:

Everything you need is ready for you right now. You can choose from bare
office space to fully-equipped with everything. 

Short or long term rental.

If you want a base to market to Europe, this is an ideal location. Central
for Germany and France, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Czechoslovakia
Austria, within easy reach. A massive market for you. 

Broadband, networked, desks, computers, furniture, English-speaking
assistants, marketing help, translation, free parking, apartment
accommodation also available.

Space for 1 to 40 people, 200 to 2000 sq ft

25 mins from Frankfurt airport. ½ mile to main North South Autobahn and
high-speed train service. 

This office space represents exceptionally good value, newly-built, fully
equipped and inexpensive.

Please give me a call for further info.

Steve Weiss

Tel:  +44 (0)1481 720 294
Fax: +44 (0)1481 720 317