Subject: urgent assistance needed

From: Segun Akintemi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 03:24:19 +0200 (CEST)

Greetings.
I am MR.SEGUN AKINTEMI, Assistant General Manager(Information 
Technology & Operations) of PRUDENT BANK NIGERIALIMITED. On Monday, February 
3, 2003. A bomb blast explosion took place on theLagos Island, right 
inside My bank; So far a total lost of about $35million us dollars has 
been recorded, this includes both cash and property ofthe bank. Please 
View the Link below: 

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/02/03/lagos.explosion/index.html
However as the Assistant General Manager (InformationTechnology & 
Operations) ,I discovered that Most of our Data on accounts has been lost 
as well, as there has not been any back up or network trace even from 
the HEADQUARTERS;therefore all losses would bear tributed to the 
Explosion. The lagos State Government has taken charges to pay for all losses. 
i found out i still have Data's of foreign Customers who are 
Contractors in Nigeria and who own accounts with theBranch Particularly that of 
an oil contractor Mr Barry  Hill  who was reported Dead in a motor 
accident on the 15 of september 2002, who's
contract payments has been Made and would be tranfered to his foreign 
accounts from the CENTRAL BANK Of NIGERIA, upon our confirmation of his 
foreign designated account as well as a beneficiary to his funds and 
payments. OUR CLIENT, while our customer never left a trace of his next 
of kin, and His contract Payment which is about$17million US dollars, 
would be made to no one as we( the bank) has none of his Data/next of 
kin's contact. My proposal is that I will like you tostand in as the 
next of kin to OUR CLIENT so that the fruits of this old man's labour will 
not get into the hands of some corrupt
government officials, I KNOW YOU MIGHT HAVE RECIEVED DIFFERENT PROPOSALS OF SUCH ASSISTANCE BUT I HAVE
ALL INFORMATIONS WITH WHICH YOU CAN 
MAKE VERIFICATIONS.BESIDES EVEN THOUGH THE INTERNET IS FLOODED WITH SCAM I 
STILL CANNOT AFFORD TO LOOSE THIS OPPURTUNITY OF A LIFE TIME. This is 
simple, I will like you to provide immediately your bank account 
information which you know is suitable to accomodatethis funds and your full 
names and address so that i can include it in the nextof kin database. 
You shall be needing the services of a lawyer, theLawyer will prepare 
the necessary documents and affidavits which will put you in place as 
the next of kin. We shall employ the service of theLawyer for drafting 
an notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary
documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the 
transfer. A bank account in any part of the world which you will provide 
will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the
beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid into your account as 
claims by the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA upon the submission of your 
information and your application as the next of kin to the Late Barry 'S 
Lawyer; Afterwords, the funds would be tranfered for us to share in the 
ratio of 70% for me and 30% for you. There is no risk at all as all the 
paperwork for this transaction will be done by theLawyer and my position 
as Assistant General Manager (Information Technology &Operations) 
guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you are 
interested, I advice you reply to this email address for privacy and confidential.([email-masked]) and upon your response,I  
shall then provide you with more details
that will help you understand the transaction. Please observe 
utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall 
require your assistance to invest my share in your country.
Awaiting your urgent reply.
SEGUN AKINTEMI