Subject: SCTP Compliance Testing Tools

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 08:05:43 -0500

We are looking for software tools to verify that an SCTP protocol stack is
compliant to the SCTP RFC.  Hopefully if such a tool is available it would
support both an interactive and automated interface for testing.  We are
interested in learning about both commercially available solutions and also
tools from other sources.

If anyone can provide information on this topic it would be greatly
appreciated.

---

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:56:25 +0100

Hi Thomas,

I have released an SCTP packet generator which allows you to send
and receive SCTP packets. It is programmable in scheme, a lisp dialect.
There are also several testcases I have written, but these are
not released (yet).

The testtool can be downloaded from http://www.sctp.de.

Best regards
Michael