Subject: [SCTP-Announce] 7th SCTP Interop

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:47:56 +0100

Dear all,

the 7th SCTP Interop will be hosted by the University of Applied 
Sciences
in Muenster, Germany. It will start on July 25th and will end on July 
30th.
It is the week before the summer IETF.

In addition to the testbed we have used in previous Interops (support of
dual homed hosts, IPv4 and IPv6, delay, loss, jitter) we will also 
provide
a switched GBit Ethernet network for performance testing and a simulated
satellite link with middle boxes generating packet drop reports.

Tested specifications include RFC 2960, RFC 3309, PR-SCTP, ADD-IP, 
PKT-DRP-REP
and possibly more.

I would like to know who is interested in attending the Interop to 
finalize
my planning  because we have to charge some money to cover the costs.
We also have to make sure that we have enough electric power in the 
room.

Therefore I would like to know
- which companies would like to attend
- the number of participants of each company
- how many computers (laptop, desktop, ...) and switches / hubs
   each company will bring in.

Please send your response to [email-masked]

After having an initial guess about the number of participants I will 
set up a
website with the all the information regarding registration, fee, hotel,
traveling and so on you need.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Best regards
Michael

_______________________________________________
announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.sctp.de/mailman/listinfo/announce