Subject: Our goal is to present winning picks to our readers xjb k wlty

From: "Jimmie Wolf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 04 01:08:47 GMT

Wall Street Financial Times Newsletter

Specializing in Undervalued Small Cap Stocks for Immediate Breakout

We have the #1 track record for our picks in 2004:

GETC at .12		Currently .50	High .68 UP 467%
TLPE at 1.12	Currently 3.35	High 4.40 UP 293%
SWYC at .18 	Currently .71	High .81 UP 350%
DNYY at .47	Currently 1.42	High 1.85 UP 294%

Immediate Investor Recommendation
Our Hottest Sales and Earnings Play
Projected to Triple in 7 Days:

Life Energy and Technology Holdings, Inc.
(OTCBB: LETH)

Price--- 1.27

Sales Orders Received '03--- over $150 Million +300% growth vs. '02
Est. Sales Growth '04--- +165%
Results from latest 10-Q:
Total Assets--- 36.8 million vs. 16.8 million
Cash--- 23.4 million vs. deficit
Shareholders Equity--- 12.0 million vs. 2.2 million
Shares Outstanding--- 29 mill
Est. Shares in Float--- 7 mill
Proj. Value Per Share--- 3.25 -- 3.50
Rating--- Urgent Buy

LETH is thriving as an emerging world leader in the conversion of waste 
materials into electrical energy by utilizing their Biosphere Process 
System, making them the hottest undervalued stock at this price level where 
shares are ready to explode on huge investor attention.

Sales have rocketed beyond all estimates for LETH with no signs of 
slowing. The numbers continue to stack-up as sales orders for the 
Biosphere exceed $150 Million over the past year while the stock 
price doesn't yet reflect the appearance of these impressive figures 
on an upcoming balance sheet. We are not the first to uncover this phenomenon 
as the stock is under accumulation, but we are acting aggressively on this 
recently filed data.

The unique proprietary technology of the Biosphere fills an urgent 
worldwide need for cost-effective renewable energy sources and a 
corresponding universal need to solve critical problems in the disposal 
of waste. The Biosphere System provides the highest level of innovative 
technology while securing worldwide acceptance for a revolutionary 
product designed to significantly impact the global waste problem 
while simultaneously generating electricity. 

The Biosphere System enables LETH to draw revenue from the disposal of 
various types of waste at 5 to 7 tons per hour including such materials 
as: Municipal Solid Waste, refinery wastes, agricultural surpluses or 
effluents, medical waste, industrial waste, shale oil, sour natural gas, 
and the huge market of used tires are all converted in the Biosphere Process. 
LETH also profits from the sale of electricity created from the waste 
conversion on a continuous basis by generating 5 to 10 mega-watts per hour 
of electricity which is then sold to replenish the local or national grid. 

LETH is an alliance partner with Tetra Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEK, $20) a 
leader and one of the largest providers in environmental, mechanical, 
and electrical management consulting services primarily for the US 
Government with annual sales of $800 Million. Tetra Tech will coordinate 
permitting, installation and continuous worldwide monitoring of the 
Biosphere Process System for LETH. Tetra Tech is now in the process of 
obtaining Department of Environmental Quality permitting for the Biosphere 
Process in the state of Louisiana. This is a monumental event for LETH 
which opens the floodgates for major project revenues in Louisiana while 
having a parallel effect on LETH stock in the form of a huge near-
term announcement. 

LETH has begun to catch the profit-making attention of investors by 
embracing a major foothold on the global waste problem while a major 
push for generating electricity from alternative sources continues to 
be the hot topic due to shortages and massive power failures. LETH 
contains all the ingredients for major profits as global demand to 
solve two crisis areas, waste and electrical energy, reaches 
unprecedented levels. We view this perfectly timed convergence of events 
as the catalyst for additional contracts that will perpetuate the 
shattering of the Company's own sales records. We are seeing substantial 
gains for early investors in a ground floor opportunity 
that carries our highest rating for short-term trading profits.

Required LETH information: Certain statements contained in this 
newsletter may be forward looking statements within the meaning of The 
Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such terms as "expect", 
"believe", "may", "will", and "intend" or similar terms may identify 
these statements. We are not a registered investment advisor or a broker 
dealer. This is not an offer to buy or sell securities. No recommendation 
that the securities of the companies profiled should be purchased, sold or 
held by individuals or entities that learn of the profiled companies. This 
is an independent electronic publication that was paid five thousand dollars 
by an unaffiliated third party for the preparation of this company information. 
Be advised that investments in companies profiled are considered to be high-
risk and use of the content provided is for information purposes only. If 
anyone decides to 
act as an investor they are advised not to invest without the proper 
guidance from a financial advisor or a registered financial broker. If any 
party decides to participate as an investor then it will be that investor's 
sole risk. Be advised that the purchase of such high-risk securities may result 
in the loss of some or all of the investment. Investors should not rely solely 
on the information presented. Rather, investors should use the information 
provided in this newsletter as a starting point for doing additional independent 
research on the profiled companies in order to allow the investor to form their 
own opinion regarding investing in the profiled companies. Factual statements 
made about the profiled companies are made as of the date 
stated and are subject to change without notice. Investing in micro-cap 
securities is highly speculative and carries an extremely high degree of risk. 
All information provided about the profiled companies may include information 
provided by outside sources, such as research reports, public filings, and 
information provided by management of the profiled company. 

rgzqeylwt kqm zsp bywxcc aiqvslikrgticlgibxqf