Subject: Hot stocks for traders including bonus pick ujcdugecb lscczyoln

From: "Reinaldo Trevino" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 04 12:12:15 GMT

Investor Insights Newsletter features companies with revolutionary 
products and soaring revenues. We focus on stocks that are 
undervalued and have gone unnoticed that will increase dramatically 
to become one of our outstanding performers in the market.  

We recently highlighted UGHO at .15 with a target of .85. UGHO hit a 
high of 2.81 in 14 days. We picked EENT at .18 setting our target at 
60. It hit .88 in 8 days.

Investor Insights Newsletter record-breaking alternative energy play:

Life Energy and Technology Holdings, Inc.

OTCBB: LETH

Recommended Price--- 1.00

Results from latest 10-Q:

Working Capital--- 23.4 million vs. deficit

Total Assets--- 36.8 million vs. 16.8 million

10 day target--- 1.75

30 day target--- 3.20

Rating--- Extremely Undervalued

LETH's innovative, cutting-edge technology is destined to make a 
major impact on a global scale by utilizing their Biosphere Process 
System to safely, efficiently, and profitably convert waste materials 
into electrical energy. The Biosphere Process offers boundless and 
unlimited benefits by solving the global waste problem while a major 
push for generating electricity from alternative sources continues to be 
the hot topic due to shortages and massive power failures.

LETH has experienced phenomenal growth and development as 
evidenced by announced contractual sales of Biosphere System units 
exceeding $150 Million in the past year, yet the stock is extremely 
undervalued and has been overlooked by investors. Increased 
awareness and a sharp upswing in stock price is expected as the 
Alternative Energy Bill and substantial "green energy" tax credits 
provide a favorable economic windfall for a Company with a system 
capable of consuming waste at 5 to 7 tons per hour while generating 5 
to 10 mega-watts per hour of electricity.  

Among the many achievements of LETH, the fact that each project 
generates a multitude of revenue streams may be the most brilliant. 
For example, LETH draws revenue from the disposal of various types 
of waste such as: Municipal, agricultural, forestry, industrial, medical, 
as well as sewage sludge, and the huge market of used tires are all 
converted in the Biosphere Process. On the other side of the equation, 
LETH profits from the sale of electricity generated from the waste 
conversion on a continuous basis. 

LETH is an alliance partner with Tetra Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEK, 
$22) a leader and one of the largest providers in environmental, 
mechanical, and electrical management consulting services with annual 
sales of $800 Million. Tetra Tech will coordinate permitting, 
installation and continuous worldwide monitoring of the Biosphere 
Process System for LETH. Tetra Tech is now in the process of 
obtaining Department of Environmental Quality permitting for the 
Biosphere Process in the state of Louisiana. This is a monumental event 
for LETH which opens the floodgates for major project revenues in 
Louisiana while having a parallel effect on LETH stock in the form of a 
huge near-term announcement. 

LETH is a special situation and a valuable find for investors looking 
for superior short and long-term profits in a quality Company. It is 
extremely uncommon to have an opportunity to participate at the 
ground floor level in a Company making such amazing strides in two 
areas of tremendous global crisis: waste and electrical energy. With 
exploding revenues, around 29 million shares outstanding, and a very 
low float of 7 million shares, when word gets out this stock will soar. 
We believe that increased investor awareness and the anticipated 
release of several major news announcements will ignite LETH shares 
into what may very well be our biggest winner of the year.

Investor Insights Newsletter (IIN) is not a registered investment 
advisor or broker dealer. Certain statements contained in this newsletter 
may be future-looking statements within the meaning of The Private 
Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such terms as "expect", 
"believe", "may", "will", and "intend" or similar terms may identify 
these statements. Past performance is not an indicator of future results.  
This is not an offer to buy or sell securities. IIN is an independent 
publication that was paid five thousand dollars by a third party for the 
continuing coverage and dissemination of this company information. 
Investors are advised to seek proper guidance from a financial advisor 
or a registered financial broker. Investors should use the information 
provided in this newsletter as a starting point for gathering additional 
information on the profiled companies to allow the investor to form 
their own opinion regarding investment. Investing in micro-cap 
securities is highly speculative and carries an extremely high degree of 
risk and may result in the loss of some or all of the investment.
pxwtuhgtwpik apbx  uw
fpwna 

eotjwc rprrf

pgwhim cssiydibsyx
bnft k hxr