Subject: Home run stock alert investment advisory m zn

From: "Ivan Wiley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 04 23:08:40 GMT

Investor Financial Times Report

Specializing in Undervalued Small Cap Stocks for Immediate Breakout

We have the #1 track record for our most recent recommendations in 2004:

DLGI at .27	 	Currently .88	High 1.69 UP 526%
SWYC at .18	Currently 1.38	High 1.98 UP 1000%
FPDI at .21		Currently 1.08	High 1.25 UP 495%
VDWB at .18 	Currently 1.40	High 2.04 UP 1033%

Immediate Investor Recommendation
Our Hottest Sales and Earnings Play (and potential takeover target) 
Projected to Triple in 7 Days:

OrderPro Logistics, Inc. (OTCBB: OPLO)

Price--- .16
Sales '03--- over 2.3 million +2,700% growth over previous year
Est. Sales '04--- over 10 million 
Average PE--- Industry 22-25
7 day target--- .58
30 day target--- .92
Rating--- Extremely Undervalued

OPLO is a high-level provider of innovative management solutions for the 
transport and shipping industry for a blue-chip clientele, making them the 
hottest undervalued stock at this price level where shares are ready to 
explode on huge investor attention.

Sales have rocketed beyond all estimates for OPLO over the last 12 months 
with no signs of slowing. The numbers continue to stack-up as present sales 
figures combined with current acquisition candidates, acquired and in 
process, total revenues of almost $40 million over the next 24 months. We 
are not the first to uncover this phenomenon as the stock is under 
accumulation, but we are acting aggressively on this recently filed data.

Major clients include Sears, Office Max, Union Pacific Railroad, 
NordicTrack, Pacer Global (the logistics company for Ford and General 
Motors), along with many other large and mid-level corporate giants looking 
to benefit from the Company's expertise in transportation and supply chain 
management, freight brokerage services, packaging assessment, and private 
fleet management.

OPLO can be considered a potential candidate to be acquired as their growth 
and suite of services matches up identically to many companies acquired by 
UPS and FedEx over the past few years. We are expecting many significant 
upcoming press releases regarding record-breaking revenues and the 
completion of extremely profitable acquisitions.

OPLO is gaining in all the right categories with perhaps the one that matters 
most being the rapidly increasing attention from analysts, brokers, and 
aggressive investors with an eye for value and growth. OPLO has all the 
ingredients for major profits which is why we are seeing gains of 400% or 
more for early investors. This stock recommendation carries our highest 
rating for short-term trading profits. 

Investor Financial Times Report is an independent newsletter with the goal 
of giving investors the necessary knowledge to make rational and profitable 
investment decisions. This publication does not provide an analysis of the 
company's financial position and is not an offer to buy or sell securities 
Investing in securities is speculative and carries risk. It is recommended 
that any investment should be made after consulting with your investment 
advisor and after reviewing the financial statements of the company. 
Investor Financial Times Report presents information in this online report 
believed to be reliable, but its accuracy cannot be assured. Past 
performance does not insure similar future results. Investor Financial 
Times Report received four thousand dollars from an unaffiliated third party 
with respect to the preparation of this special online report as an effort 
to build investor awareness for OrderPro Logistics. The information reported 
herein contains future-looking statements and information within the meaning 
of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the 
Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including statements regarding expected 
continual growth of the featured company. Future-looking statements are 
based on expectations, estimates, and projections at the time the statements 
are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause 
actual results to differ materially from those presently anticipated.
om ttmljhwaut
u clx
rkjmouu  qlqcmeedum sjdj  rh