Subject: GOOD DAY

From: "ALEX MADU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:33:13 +0100

From The Desk of 
 Mr Alex Madu
Union bank Plc
32marina Road victoria
Island lagos Nigeria
 
Attn: Martin
I am Mr.Alex Madu, a financial controller with Union BANK NIG Plc.I 
am the accountant in charge of Anthony Martin account a National of 
your country,who use to work with a MultiNational oil firm(Summit Oil)in 
Nigeria. Hereinafter shall be referred to as my client, On April 21, 
1999, my client, his wife, and their three children were involved in a car 
accident along Sagamu expressway Lagos.All occupants of the vehicle 
unfortunately lost their lives Since then i have made several inquiries to 
your embassy here in Nigeria as directed by the bank to locate any of 
my clients extended relatives as he did not leave any document to this 
effect,all these and other efforts so far made have proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last 
name over the internet, to locate any member of his family hence this 
contact to you. I am making this contact to solicit your co-operation 
and assistance in repatriating the money left behind by my client before 
my bank Union Bank (Nig) Plc includes it as part of thier reserved 
capital receipt in thier uncliamed accumulated dividends revenue as the 
bank directors has issued me an ultimatum to provide his next of kin 
within this fiscal year or have the account declares as such.But this is not 
their real motive as similar accounts that had been so declared were 
soon diverted to their personal accounts for their selfish uses.
Since all my efforts in locating his relatives this past years has 
proved abortive hence my resolve to seek your consent inother to present 
you as his next of kin since you have the same last name so that the 
proceeds of this account valued at($22.5 million US Dollars) can be 
released to your nominated account for use in areas that will benefit mankind 
and the poor in the society as this is one area that is so dear to my 
late client.Also your efforts will be compesated at the end of the 
transfer.
 
All I require is your honest cooperation and financial assistance to 
enable us cliam this fund into your norminated account for use in better 
areas where my late client will be proud of if alive.I guarantee that 
this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect 
you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me by my email 
for more details if you are interested.
 
Best regards
Mr.Alex Madu