Subject: PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 11:03:24 +0200

For The Attention of: OWNER / CHIEF EXECUTIVE

This is for your urgent attention.  First, I must solicit your
strictest confidence as you read this letter.  Though this might come
to you as a surprise since we have not met or spoken with each other
before.  I plead for your understanding and tender my humble
apologies if I had taken you unaware.

My name is DR FELIX UZOR, a member of the committee set up by the
Federal Government of Nigeria to supervise the activities of the
Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF), the agency that manages proceeds from the
sale of crude oil in my country.  At the inception of the new
democratic government in my country, the Petroleum Trust Fund was
ordered to wind up its operation to enable the new committee take
over.  The former Chairman of the agency in the person of Major
General Muhammed Buhari (Rtd.) was also retired.

In its place a new committee in which I am a member was appointed to
take over and oversee the activities of the agency. The duty of the
committee amongst others includes verifying all outstanding contract
claims and debts with the sole objective of settling such long
overdue claims.  I therefore decided to contact you directly having
gotten your name and company's information from a business handbook
of your country I discovered in the former chairman?s official study,
which he left behind in his office.

Going through some of the files left behind by the former chairman,
we discovered that he has secured out of the Central Bank of Nigeria
a forex release to the tune of US$25,500,000.00 for the payment of
goods and services supplied by foreign contractors for the execution
of KUBUWA WATER PROJECT in the oil rich Niger Delta.  He was trying
to transfer the funds to a ghost company abroad when he was removed
from office.  In confidence, we know that the goods and services were
not supplied but used his office to approve the payment in favour of
a foreign firm with no fixed address.  He confided in me as a member
of the new committee that he used his position to over invoice the
contract.  After his removal from office, this over invoiced amount
is floating in the system and left unclaimed.  He has therefore
requested me to help look for a foreign company into whose account
the funds will be transferred.

I am now soliciting for your cooperation to enable us process the
transfer of the funds to your account. You should provide us your
company's name or any other name as long as you will be able to
receive the amount.  It will be treated as one of the outstanding
payments due to you on executed contract.  We will take measure to
duly register your company here in Nigeria to give it legitimacy.  We
need your company's name and account particulars to enable us file
application for foreign exchange allocation order at the Federal
Ministry of Finance.  The moment we accomplish this, we will raise
Contract Award Certificate in your company's name to show that a
contract was actually awarded and executed by you. The nature of your
business does not matter.

For your participation and investing in this project, we are prepared
to concede 25%of the total sum to you.	On completion of the project,
we will commit a substantial percentage of our share into investments
in your country and we will direct you on how to repatriate the
balance of our share.

I wish to state here again that confidentiality should be our
watchword. If the above proposal meets your approval, please respond
immediately.

Endeavour to furnish me with your secured private telephone and fax
line for easy reach.

Yours faithfully,
DR FELIX UZOR
SENIOR MEMBER PTF
EMAIL: [email-masked]

__________________________________________________________________
Get Tiscali Broadband From £15:99
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband