Subject: Super-star Stock Report

From: Hotpenny Stocks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:48:02 -0100 EST

Breaking News At The Close Tuesday October 12th, 2004

Perfisans Networks Corporation OTCBB: PFNH

Revenues Three Months Ended June 30,2004: 696,504 USD
Revenues Six Months Ended June 30,2004: 1,032,322 USD
Source: 10-Q August 16, 2004

How will the Stock React  Tomorrow  to  Today's  News?  A  Large  PR
Campaign  Apprising  Potential  Investors  of  This  Development  is
Underway  Starting Tuesday Evening. This announcement Will Hopefully
be Seen By Thousands  and  Thousands  of Potential Investors Tuesday
Evening and Into Wednesday. If you think PFNH is a mover   and  goes
higher, you may not want to wait until it's too late as Timing is So
Important.

Press Release Source: Perfisans Networks Corporation

1,000,000 USD Deal Validates  Marketplace  Viability  of  Perfisans'
Revolutionary Network Speed-Boosting Chip Technology

LOS  ANGELES BUSINESS WIRE Oct.  12, 2004. Perfisans Networks Corp.,
OTCBB:PFNH, a next-generation semiconductor  designer focused on the
burgeoning Gigabit Ethernet market, has announced the first  booking
for  its proprietary network accelerator chips, marking the patented
technology's  successful  progress  from  the  design-table  to  the
real-world marketplace.

Under  the  agreement,  Perfisans  will  supply  its ENA1001 gigabit
network acceleration chip to  DBL  Technology Co. Ltd. The agreement
calls for more than  1.1 million  in  sales  over  a  period  of  12
months.  DBL  is  a  maker  of  Voice-Over-Internet  Protocol (VoIP)
communications  equipment,  based  in  Shenzhen,  China,  and  is  a
significant original equipment  manufacturer  (OEM) for the enormous
Taiwan and China communication markets.

DBL will integrate the ENA1001 gigabit network chip into several  of
its   product   designs.   With  Perfisans'  TOE  technology,  solid
performance and  favorable  pricing  and technical-support policies,
DBL   officials   believe  they   can  significantly   raise   their
product's price/performance ratio and allow them to outperform their
competitors.

"Our  relationship  with  DBL  is  a major milestone in entering the
Chinese networking equipment market, and  a major endorsement of the
technology we developed," said To Hon  Lam,  President  and  CEO  of
Perfisans. "As one of the major suppliers of VoIP equipment, DBL has
substantial expertise and business relationships in place with major
OEMs  and  telecommunication operators. By integrating the Perfisans
network-acceleration  chipsets  into   their  communication  network
products,  DBL  can  provide a cost-effective  yet  high-performance
solution to their customers."

DBL, a provider of VoIP products to system integrators in Taiwan and
China, also required the Perfisans products to adhere to the highest
levels of standards and protocols, to retain its select approval  by
the exacting Chinese Ministry of Information Industry.

Voice  over  IP,  which  enables  telephone  communication  via  the
Internet,   is   one   of   the   fastest-growing   areas   of   the
telecommunications market, and is expected to eventually replace the
traditional  telephone  system, as major telecommunication companies
continue to move to VoIP systems. Perfisans' chips can significantly
improve and simplify the design of VOIP products, in addition to its
role  in  boosting  the  performance  of  Ethernet  data-networks in
business and home computer systems.

About DBL Technology Co. Ltd.

DBL Technology Co. is a major  communication  equipment  company  of
Voice  over  Internet  Protocol (VoIP) for the worldwide market. DBL
designs VoIP Gateways, IP Phone, Gatekeeper, Relay Servers, and high
performance AAA Billing  servers.  The  company  is based in Shenzen
Province, China.

About Perfisans Holdings, Inc.

Founded in 2001, Perfisans Holdings, Inc. is an emerging ASIC design
house  focused   on   developing   leading   edge,   cost-effective,
system-on-chip   (SOC)   integrated  circuits  (IC)  and  delivering
innovative solutions  that  address  the  performance  needs of next
generation network systems. Rapidly  being  recognized  by  industry
leaders for its innovative network interface products, the Company's
technologies    have   applications   in   telecommunication,   data
communication,   storage   networks,   content   delivery  networks,
broadband networks, and rich streaming media.

Perfisans'  chip  technology  is  fully   standards-compliant,   and
provides  high-efficiency, high-quality network connections for both
business  and  home   applications.   The   Perfisans'  ENA1001  can
efficiently process protocols such as IP and TCP, and its high-speed
protocol-processing capabilities -- 10  times  faster  than  typical
100M-bit  networks  --  can  vastly  improve  the  efficiency of the
network.  The  ENA1001  network  interface  chip  employs Perfisans'
proprietary TCP offload engine  (TOE),  providing  highly  efficient
network  throughput,  to enable high-performance networks for a wide
range of applications.  Cautionary Statement

This press release  contains  statements  relating to future results
of Perfisans, including certain  projections  and  business  trends,
that  are  future  looking  statements  as  defined  in  the Private
Securities Litigation Reform Act of  1995. Actual results may differ
materially from those projected as a result  of  certain  risks  and
uncertainties.   These  risks and uncertainties include, but are not
limited to: the cyclical  nature  of  the semiconductor industry and
the markets addressed by the company's and its  customers  products;
demand  for  and  market  acceptance  of  new and existing products;
successful development of new  products;  the  timing of new product
introductions; changes in product  mix;  product  obsolescence;  the
availability    of    manufacturing    capacity;   fluctuations   in
manufacturing  yields;  pricing   pressures  and  other  competitive
factors; the ability to develop and implement new  technologies  and
to  obtain  protection  for  the  related intellectual property; the
uncertainties of  litigation;  our  ability  to  attract  and retain
qualified personnel; as  well  as  other  risks  and  uncertainties,
including  those  detailed from time to time in Perfisans Securities
and Exchange Commission filings. These future looking statements are
made only as  of  the  date  hereof,  and  the company undertakes no
requirement to update  or  revise  the  future  looking  statements,
whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.

Good Luck and Succesful Trading!

Information  within   this   publication   contains  future  looking
statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the  Securities  Act
of  1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any
statements that  express  or  involve  discussions  with  respect to
predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections,  objectives,
goals,   assumptions   or  future  events  or  performance  are  not
statements of historical fact and  may be future looking statements.
Future looking statements are based on expectations,  estimates  and
projections  at  the  time  the  statements  are made that involve a
number of risks and  uncertainties  which could cause actual results
or events to differ materially  from  those  presently  anticipated.
Future  looking  statements in this action may be identified through
the  use  of  words  such   as  projects,  foresee,  expects,  will,
anticipates, estimates, believes, understands or that by  statements
indicating  certain actions may, could, or might occur. As with many
microcap stocks, todays  company  has  additional risk factors worth
noting.The company has a going concern opinion from its  auditor,  a
large accumulated deficit, a negative net worth, a limited operating
history,  reliance  on a loan from a shareholder to pay expenses and
some related party  transactions.  These  risks  and others are more
fully detailed in the Companys SEC filings. We strongly urge you  to
review them before you invest. The Publisher of this newsletter does
not  represent that the information contained in this message states
all material facts or  does  not  omit  a material fact necessary to
make the statements therein not misleading. Read  the  compay's  SEC
filings  before  you  invest.   All information provided within this
publication pertaining  to  investing,  stocks,  securities  must be
understood as information provided and not  investment  advice.  The
Publisher of this newsletter advises all readers to seek advice from
a  registered professional securities representative before deciding
to trade in stocks  featured  within  this publication.  None of the
material within this report  shall  be  construed  as  any  kind  of
investment  advice  or solicitation.  Many of these companies are on
the verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by investing in
this stock. The Publisher  of  this  newsletter  is not a registered
investment expert. Subscribers should not view information herein as
legal, tax, accounting or investment advice. Any reference  to  past
performances  of  companies  are specially selected to be referenced
based on the favorable  performance  of  these companies.  You would
need perfect timing to acheive the results in  the  examples  given.
There  can  be  no assurance of that happening. Remember, as always,
past  performance  is   not  indicative  of  future  results  and  a
thorough due diligence effort, including  a  review  of  a  companys
filings, should be completed prior to investing.  In compliance with
the  Securities  Act  of  1933,  Section17b,  the  Publisher of this
newsletter discloses the receipt of twelve  thousand  dollars from a
third party, not an officer, director or  affiliate  shareholder  of
the  company  for  the  circulation  of  this report. Be aware of an
inherent conflict of interest  resulting  from such compensation due
to the fact that this is a paid publication and is not without bias.
All factual information in this  report  was  gathered  from  public
sources,  including but not limited to Company Websites, SEC filings
and  Company  Press  Releases.  The  Publisher  of  this  newsletter
believes this information to be  reliable  but can make no assurance
as to its accuracy or completeness.  Use of the material within this
publication constitutes your acceptance of these terms.