Subject: Stocks with merger appeal

From: "Alisa Potter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:18:03 +0500

Wall Street Oil Report
Soaring Oil Issues For Immediate Profits

All-time record highs for oil are padding oil company profits.
Focus your attention on ERHC - Joint Ownership of Offshore Billion 
Barrel Oil Blocks with ExxonMobil, Joint Venture Agreements with 
Major NYSE Oil Leaders!

Grab this HOT OIL PLAY with guaranteed Billion Barrel Blocks being 
awarded within days.

Environmental Remediation Holding Corp. OTCBB - ERHC

Current Price .40

Target for October 1.25

What is an oil stock worth with guaranteed preferential rights to 
billions of barrels of oil in the hottest offshore zone in West 
Africa? Oil prices were pushing through $40 just 5 months ago, now 
the $50 barrier has been shattered. Read the headlines lately? Oil 
prices are expected to continue climbing.

Serious attention has turned to a group of 9 offshore oil blocks in 
West Africa where Schlumberger SLB-$69, the world leader in reservoir 
imaging services, has validated recoverable reserves at over 14 
Billion Barrels. This is worth Hundreds of Billions no matter what 
formula is applied. This would explain why ChevronTexaco and ExxonMobil 
paid over 120 Million to win operatorship of Block 1.

ERHC has very strong percentages of 6 of the remaining blocks to be 
awarded along with ExxonMobil and 2 other NYSE super-majors that have 
partnered with ERHC. ERHC has signed a partnership agreement with 
Pioneer Natural Resources PXD-$35 in Block 2, and Noble Energy NBL-$60 
in Block 4. Estimates amongst the international press covering these 
events point to ERHC and their respective partners capturing between 
50% and 75% of both Blocks 2 and 4. The awards for these blocks are 
expected to be finalized any day. The value of these awards in 
conjunction with international press coverage is the sudden impact 
needed to set ERHC shares on fire!

Any oil issue with events of this magnitude in today's climate is going 
to fly. Read the press for additional confirmation of what is at stake. 
ERHC's rights have been exercised by the Company and are guaranteed. 
ERHC's partnership agreements with oil super-majors are iron-clad. 
Investors must act quickly to accumulate a substantial position just 
before earth-shattering news is released that will send shockwaves 
through ERHC.

DISCLOSURE: The information and opinions in this featured profile are 
based on sources believed to be reliable but no representation is made 
to its accuracy or completeness. Past performance is not an indicator 
of future results. This report is a paid profile for information purposes 
only and should not be used as the basis for any investment decision. 
The publisher has been compensated ten thousand dollars for the preparation 
of this profile and for continuing coverage of the featured company. The 
publisher is not an investment advisor and this profile is not to be 
considered investment advice. This information is neither a solicitation 
to buy nor an offer to sell securities. Information herein contains future-
looking statements that are subject to significant risks and uncertainties. 
There are no shares presently held and no participation will occur in the 
trading of shares in any profiled company.