Subject: %Koromasfaith urgentt response%

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 16:53:56 -0400

Dear friend,

I am Mrs.Faith koroma  wife to the late john koroma from
Sierra Leon. I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek
your assistance to transfer our cash of($18,000.000.00) now in the
custody of a private Security trust firm in Europe. The money is in
trunk boxes deposited and declared as Precious stones by my late Husband
as a matter of fact the company does not know the content as money,
although my husband made them to under stand that the boxes belongs to
his foreign partner.Source of the money:

My late Husband john koroma, a native of  Mende District in the Northern
province of Sierra Leone, was the General Manager of Sierra Leone Mining
co-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown . According to my Husband, this money
was the income accrued from Mining Co-operation's over draft and minor
sales. Before the peak of the civil war between the rebels forces  and
the combined forces of ECOMOG peace keeping operation that almost
destroyed my country, following the forceful removal from power of the
civilian elected President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by the rebels. My Husband
had already made arrangement for i and my two children to be evacuate to
Ivory coast with the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT  he made with a security
firm in Europe through the aid of U.N evacuation team.

During the war in my country, and following the indiscriminate looting
of Public and Government properties by the rebel forces, the Sierra
Leone mining coop. Was one of the target looted and it was destroyed. My
husband including other top Government functionaries were attacked and
killed by the rebels in November 2000 because of his relationship with
the civilian Government of Ahmed Tejan Kabbah.

As a result of my husbands's death , and with the information we got
that the rebels are out for us the burden became too much for me to
handle coupled with the ill health of my daugther she died in the
process as i could not afford her a decent medical care.Our only hope
now is in you and the boxes deposited in the Security Firm To this
effect, I humbly solicit your assistance in the followings ways.

1. To assist me claim this boxes from the security Firm as our
beneficiary

2. To transfer this money (USD$18M) in your name to your country

3. To make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on our
behalf in your country and you, our Adviser/ Manager For your
assistance, I have agreed with my only surviving son that 20% of the
total amount will be for your effort and another 10 % to cover all the
expenses that may incur during the business transaction, and also 10%
for any charity of choice the reason I am doing this is that i never new
that people are passing through such hardship like this until i find
myself in the same contion. Last, I urge you to keep this transaction
strictly confidential as no one knows our where about.

Please as you show your willingness, Forward to us your full name,
address and Tel/ Fax numbers, to me via my private email address as
indicated bellow, this is for security reasons as i will  only be
accessing my private email earnestly awaiting your response.

[email-masked]

Thanks.

May God bless you as you assist us.

MRS FAITH KOROMA