Subject: leading indicators point to a rally in low-priced issues.

From: "Tanisha Rosas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 08:29:20 -0600

Small-Cap Homerun Newsletter
High-Priority Status: Immediate Triple Predicted
CDYV Profits Soaring, Company Forecasts
They Will Be Acquired in Takeover

Exciting New Issue - Get In Now
Unknown and Undervalued Publishing/
Advertising Leader Projecting '05-'06
Sales of 30 Million, .42 EPS

Cody Ventures Corp. OTC - CDYV
Price Range: .35 - .45
10-Day Target: 1.20

Major Breaking News: CDYV Expands Publication into the 
Dallas/Ft.Worth, Texas Metroplex Area Resulting in 
Circulation of 3 Million Copies Monthly. Revenues to 
Exceed 30 Mill Annually with nearly 
15 Mill Bottom-Line Profit.

CDYV positioned as likely takeover candidate by the 
always acquisition-minded leaders of the publishing 
industry capturing sales of 20 Billion. 

CDYV is the leading advertising, printing, and publishing 
Company in Texas specializing in the very high-profit 
sector of community-based weekly publications. As Master 
Publisher for the State of Texas, CDYV reaches 22 million 
people, 254 counties, and over 3,100 towns and cities 
with their "Tidbits" publication featuring local 
advertising in dozens of areas including entertainment, 
real estate/housing, consumer goods and services, and 
major retailers like Walgreens and Dollar General.

CDYV has been in business 4 years and has grown quickly, 
now it is time for them to explode in the public markets. 
CDYV is new to the stock market, having gone public in a 
very quiet manner. So you have a very brief period to 
get in at or near the bottom before share prices soar on 
increased investor awareness. There are very few companies 
that have perfected this niche of advertising platform 
with none being publicly offered starting out at less than 
50 cents per share.

Monthly circulation has jumped from 500,000 to 3 million 
with the additional expansion into Dallas/Ft.Worth, 
translating into over 9 million readers monthly and 
achieving an additional 17 million in annual revenues 
from the Metroplex Area alone. CDYV will also provide the 
necessary printing services for 150 other national 
publishers in their respective states resulting in another 
9.5 million in yearly sales, with 50% to the bottom-line, 
on top of their already explosive, record-shattering figures.

The publishing industry has always been an active leader in 
mergers, takeovers, and acquisitions. Dow Jones (DJ, 37.00, 
PE 32), Gannett (GCI, 79.00, PE 16), Knight-Ridder 
(KRI, 65.00, PE 16), and Tribune Co. (TRB, 40.00, PE 24) 
are just a few examples of industry leaders that have spent 
Billions over the last few years acquiring aggressive and 
profitable newspaper chains and publishing companies. CDYV 
represents the epitome of an attractive buyout target as 
their PE is 1 based on 12 - 18 month sales and earnings 
figures. The industry average PE is 20, indicating that a 
share price of 5.00 for CDYV would be a very conservative 
valuation.

It is only a matter of time before detailed information is 
released out into the investment community. By receiving 
this Email, you are among the first public investors to 
know about CDYV. Get in now before the crowds take it to 
the moon.

Please Read- The information and opinions in this featured 
profile are based on sources believed to be reliable but no 
representation is made to its accuracy or completeness. Past 
performance is not an indicator of future results. This 
report is a paid profile for information purposes only and 
should not be used as the basis for any investment decision. 
This newsletter has been compensated ten thousand dollars 
for the preparation of this profile and for continuing cover
age of the featured company. Newsletter publishers are not 
investment advisors and this profile is not to be considered 
investment advice. This information is neither a solicitation 
to buy nor an offer to sell securities. Information herein 
contains future-looking statements that are subject to 
significant risks and uncertainties. There are no shares 
presently held and no participation will occur in the 
trading of shares in any profiled company.