Subject: PLEASE CONTACT ME SOONEST

From: Mrs Sandra Hussein <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:10:19 +0100

MRS SANDRA HUSSEIN
[email-masked]

 Dear Beloved,

My name is Mrs Sandra Hussein.I am married to Dr Fayed Hussein who worked with the Multinational oil 
Company Shell B.P in The Netherlands for nine years before he died on the 26th of February 2004.I am 
presently undergoing medical treament in a private hospital here in the Netherlands.

We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after  brief  illness that lasted for only four 
days. Before his death we were both born again Christians although my late husband was a muslim 
before he converted to Christianity which did not go down well with his family members. 

Since his death I decided not to re- marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.
 When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Eighteen Million Five HundredThousand 
Dollars ($18.5m) with a finance/security company here in the Netherlands.

Presently, this money is still with the Security Company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last 
for the next three months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having 
known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a christian individual that will 
utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a church or individual that will use  this to 
fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of 
God is maintained. The Bible made  us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth.

 I took this decision because I don’t  have any child that will inherit this money and my Husbands 
relatives are not Christians and I don’t want my Husbands hard earned money to be misused by 
unbelievers. I dont  want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly  manner, hence the 
reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that 
I am going to be in the bossom of the Lord.
Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

 I dont need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, and because of the 
presence of my Husbands relatives around me always. I dont want them to know about
this development.

 With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you
 the contact of the Finance/Security Company in Netherlands. I will also issue you a letter of authority 
that will empower you as the original-beneficiary of this fund. I want you and  the church to always pray 
for me because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a  life of a worthy Christian.As soon 
as you conclude the transaction you will use 75% for the project and keep 15% of the fund for your 
assistance and the remaining 5% will be used to offset any expenses you incure in this transaction.

Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all 
through your life.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or  individual for this same purpose. 
Please assure me that you  will act accordingly as I stated herein. 

Hoping to hear from  you.

Please get back to me  through my email address.
[email-masked]

Yours in Christ,
Mrs Sandra Hussein.