Subject: Re: GooddPharmacy

From: "Vasco Tracy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:33:50 -0500

Hello, 

The Admiral's face flamed scarlet.  He half raised his hand to st
There was no trace of humour or urbanity now in Captain Blood.  H
What a plague do it matter if it is an English settlement?  It's
The hard eyes flashed, the husky voice grew tremulous as the othe
a coldly mocking regret.  His fingers had been busy tying knots i
Surely, M. le Baron, he will have justified it if he succeeds.
Small wonder that the ingenious Colonel Bishop, who so well
Do you know what ship it is?  I will tell you.  It is the
Labouring with them in the plantations, Pitt would not want for
France the most coveted possession in the West Indies.  The
my visitor and his business.
way, treating the sick to the profit of Colonel Bishop, and
The very man, said Blood.  Bid him get out horses.  Then away
the Colonel of the Tangiers Regiment a deadly despatch which migh
that Bishop's homing squadron was in sight.

Have a nice day.