Subject: Radiology Director,over 440,000 listings of professional executives in the healthcare field.

From: "Louie Grant" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 00:20:39 -0400

442,077  Healthcare Executives on CD Rom.
 
Listed by title (including mailing address/phone/fax).

The largest, most extensive listing of healthcare professionals 
in the country. Complete list $197. Records can be merged easily.  
Excel format. Title: Healthcare Professionals.on CD-Rom (sku-2447).

Healthline Publications has just assembled a full and complete 
directory of healthcare executives in the United States.It is 
available on CD-Rom at an introductory price of $197.
  
This unprecedented tool includes over 440,000 listings of 
professional executives in the healthcare field. The following titles 
are included: CEO, President, CFO,Medical Director, Medical Records 
Director, Purchasing Director, Nursing Director, IT director, Human 
Resources Director, Legal Director, MIS, Director, Social Services 
Director, Radiology Director,Physician Services Director, Staff 
Development Director, Chief of Surgery, Chief of Urology, Respiratory 
Therapy, Psychiatric Services, Information Services Director, Library 
Services, Medical Records, Physical Therapy Director, Financial 
Services, Housekeeping Director, Managed Care Director,Pharmacy 
Director General/Office managers, Patient Services, and more. 
 
The above titles are separated by location and type (e.g. nursing 
homes,hospitals, assisted living, group practices, clinics, etc.)  
They are alllisted by category and can be easily merged or manipulated. 
 
Bonus Offer:  Unlike other publications of this type, Healthcare 
Professionals on CD-Rom is now offered on an unlimited use only.  
There are no restrictions.
 
To order Healthcare Professionals on CD-Rom, simply fill out the
 
information below and fax it to 416-765-0029 (tel: 416-765-0028)  
 
NAME:

TITLE:

COMPANY:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

ZIP:

TEL:

FAX:

EMAIL: