Subject: Happy Daddy

From: "Peterkin Quinn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 07:19:37 -0500

Hello, 

     By the fire, with whisky and soda, we  talked and  I told th
all right, the creek was down and the banks  had  dried and I loo
     There are very big elephant in there, Pop said. But  its
     The hell of it is, I said to Pop, when Im in the hills I
     After, I whispered. MCola shook his head. I looked at his
coming,  the drying up of the dew, the heat on the leaves, and th
would  show when  we came  back again and walked the two  miles t
     He wass standing in some bush. We heard him grunt.
one and I {was}  sure Karl had his kudu. The cows we were watchin
rain, the day before, though  not enough to flood the lick, which
     Ive  hunted  a  country  just  like this for deer. The sou
     Well see you at supper, Pop said.
     Right you are. Well have a look.
     I was wet through with sweat  and I put on my raincoat that 
watercourse.

Have a nice day.