Subject: Wall Street Pulse aXJo

From: "Abel Yoder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 23:05:51 +0400

Rx Processing Corp.(OTC: RXPC)
Revenues Year Ending 12/31/04: $822,130 (Unaudited: Source: 15c-211, 5/4/05)

Market Leader in Providing Prescription Drugs, Lab Tests and Drug Tests to
U.S. Citizens, Corporations, Unions, and Members Through FDA-Approved
Patient Service Centers for Their Lab Testing and Licensed Pharmacies in the
United States and Canada. (Source: News 5/10/05)

Current Price: .10
Target Price: .93
Rating: Highly recommended buy

INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS: (Source: Recent News Releases)

1)Rx Processing Corp. Announces Strategic Partnership Agreement with
Financial Services International, Inc.- This alliance is anticipated to
increase sales of the Rx Processing's discounted prescription drugs and lab
services within large groups through the added benefit of FSI's Stored Value
Cards for payroll and payment services as well as improve the Company's
member ID card distribution process essential to servicing corporate
clients.

2)Rx Processing Corp Secures Five-Year Contract with The Health Advantage-
The contract is a five-year agreement establishing Rx Processing's ``Lab
Pass Network'' as the exclusive provider of discounted diagnostic testing to
The Health Advantage's large corporate clients, representing millions of
individuals.

ABOUT RXPC (Source: News 3/29/05)

Rx Processing is rapidly becoming a market leader in providing prescription
drugs, lab tests and drug tests to U.S. citizens, corporations, unions, and
members through FDA-approved patient service centers for their Lab testing
and licensed pharmacies in the United States and Canada. The Company
provides access to more than 1,500 approved brand name and generic
medications and provides access to over 1,000 diagnostic tests including:
heart disease risk assessment, cancer detection and several other wellness
tests and early detection diagnostics ready for distribution an service in
the U.S. market through its company-owned and operated storefront locations
and affiliated storefronts with access to 3,000 FDA-approved patient service
centers. By utilizing Rx Processing, U.S. citizens can save up to 84% on
their daily prescriptions up to 50% on their lab testing and drugs
screening.

Please Watch This One Trade. These little stocks can surprise in a big way
sometimes....
                        _______________________________

Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within
the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve
discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans,
projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or performance
are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking
statements."Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates
and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of
risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ
materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in
this action may be identified through the use of words such as "projects",
"foresee", "expects", "will," "anticipates," "estimates," "believes,"
"understands" or that by statements indicating certain actions "may,"
"could," or "might" occur. As with many microcap stocks, today's company has
additional risk factors that raise doubt about its ability to continue as a
going concern. Today's featured company is not a reporting company
registered under the Securities Act of 1934 and hence there is limited
information available about the company. Other factors include a limited
operating history,a nominal cash position, default on a loan, a lawsuit that
could effect the company's revenues and profitability, an accumulated
deficit since its inception and a reliance on loans from shareholders to pay
expenses. The company is going to need financing. If that financing does not
occur,the company  may not be able to continue as a going concern in which
case you could lose your entire investment. Other risks and uncertainties
include, but are not limited to, the ability of the Company to complete its
business plan,reliance on key personnel, market conditions, the general
acceptance of the Company's products and technologies, competitive factors,
timing, and other risks associated with their business. The publisher of
this newsletter does not represent that the information contained in this
message states all material facts or does not omit a material fact necessary
to make the statements therein not misleading.All information provided
within this email pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be
understood as information provided and not investment advice. The publisher
of this newsletter advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a
registered professional securities representative before deciding to trade
in stocks featured within this email. None of the material within this
report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation.Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy. You can
lose all your money by investing in this stock. The publisher of this
newsletter is not a registered investment advisor. Subscribers should not
view information herein as legal, tax, accounting or investment advice. Any
reference to past performance(s) of companies are specially selected to be
referenced based on the favorable performance of these companies. You would
need perfect timing to acheive the results in the examples given. There can
be no assurance of that happening. Remember, as always, past performance is
never indicative of future results and a thorough due diligence effort,
including a review of a company's filings when available, should be
completed prior to investing. In compliance with the Securities Act of 1933,
Section17(b), The publisher of this newsletter is contracted to  receive ten
thousand dollars from a third party, not an officer, director or affiliate
shareholder for the circulation of this report. Be aware of an inherent
conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the fact that
this is a paid advertisement and is not without bias.The party that paid us
has a position in the stock they will sell at anytime without notice. This
could have a negative impact on the price of the stock, causing you to lose
money. All factual information in this report was gathered from public
sources, including but not limited to Company Websites and Company Press
Releases. The publisher of this newsletter believes this information to be
reliable but can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. Use
of the material within this email constitutes your acceptance of these
terms.

H6r3o