Subject: SIGTRAN Interop

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 15:45:05 +0200

Dear all,

we would like to let you know that it is planned to hold an
SIGTRAN interop at ETSI in Sofia Antipolis, France on
September 12-16th.

In addition to the possibility to test all SIGTRAN adaptation
layer there is the possibility that France Telecom provides an
emulation of E1 interface with SS7 network emulation such that
participants with the capability of connecting their equipment to
an SS7 network can make use of it.

It seems also that there will be several participants with testtools
for SIGTRAN which can generate packet sequences including conformance  
test suites.

To progress preparation of the Interop we would like to know:
- Who is interested to attend that Interop?
- Which protocols would you like to test?
- Do you want to use the SS7 connectivity to the network emulator?
- How would you like to use of the SS7 network emulation?

Please send your answer to [email-masked] and tuexen@fh-  
muenster.de.

Please note that this feedback is for information only and is not
a registration for that event.

Best regards
Ken and Michael