Subject: AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 17:54:25 +0200

FROM:ACCULOTTO.COM INTERNATIONAL
OFFICIAL SPONSOR:HONDA MOTOR COPERATION(AMSTERDAM)
C/ CORDOBA 28089,
AMSTERDAM,THE NETHERLANDS..
FROM: THE PROMOTIONS DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.
www.acculotto.com

ATTN;WINNER,

               RE: AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION:

  Europe/ America private international e-games organizers and
co-sponsors,ACCULOTTO Group International, officially brings 

to your notice of the final draw result of the 9th JUNE -2005 ACCULOTTO
Wheel E-game which was conducted at our 

international corporate office complex here in AMSTERDAM,THE
NETHERLANDS.

  Most recently this foundation set up the NEW LOTTERY SCHEME .We use
an incredible 3-Point Triangulation System that 

generates the most accurate,personalized lucky numbers using AccuLotto
system.For more information,we advice you vist our 

web site:www.acculotto.com. By doing this the foundation seek to
courage the use of Internet for academic and business 

pursuits. It major aim is to promote music,theater,art,literature,
projects in the social and political arena with a focus 

on health, as well as science, research, and higher education.

    You were entered as dependent client with: Reference number
87K4/336/T0714/003 and Batch number 468911521-Bc87.  Your 

email address attached to the ticket number: 27522465896-6453 that drew
the lucky winning number,and was selected by our 

E-games Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the  50,000
different email addresses enrolled for the E-game which 

consequently won the sweepstake in the first category,in four parts.

You have been approved for a payment of 300,000.00euros(THREE HUNDRED
THOUSAND EUROS.)and a HONDA FR-V CAR in cash credited 

to file reference number:IPL/4249859609/WP1 which is deposited with a
Finance & Security Company in your favor as 

beneficiary and covered with HIGH INSURANCE
POLICY.

This is from a total cash prize of five million euros shared among the
ten international winners in first categories.

              Congratulations!!!!!

  All participants were selected through an exclusive 3-point
triangulation system to generate YOUR lucky lottery numbers.

There are 3 steps to this process.Check web page: Due to mixed up of
some names and addresses,we ask that you keep this 

award personal, till your claims has been processed and your funds
remitted to you.

This is part of  our  security measures to avoid double claiming or
unwarranted taking advantage of  the situation by other 

participants or impersonators.

To begin your claim,do file for the release of your winning by
contacting your/our accredited agent:
================================================
DR. MRS MOREO EDNA .(Foreign Transfer Manager)
TRUST MANAGEMENT AND FINANCE BV.
ACCULOTTO.COM  CLAIMING SECURITY AGENCY.
C/ CORDOBA 28089,
AMSTERDAM,NEDERLANDS.

Email: [email-masked]
===============================================

  They are your agent, and responsible for the processing and transfer
of your winnings to you. YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS 

W-91237-H067/B4(keep personal) Remember, your winning must be claimed
not later  than(27TH June 2005). Failure to claim your 

winning/ fund will be added to next  10,000.000 euros International
lottery program.

Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform your
claims agent as soon as possible. Once again 

Congratulations.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. EDDIE HEIJN.
+447 031 944 623
ACCULOTTO.COM/LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR
OFFICIAL SPONSOR:HONDA MOTOR COPERATION(AMSTERDAM)