Subject: GOD BLESS YOU

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:13:12 +0100

DEAR, 

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF LORD JESUS CHRIST, I AM FORMER MRS FATIMA
WILSON, NOW MRS NORA WILSON, A WIDOW TO LATE SHEIK WILSON, I AM NOW A NEW 
CHRISTAIN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST. FROM ALL 
INDICATIONS MY CONDITION IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT’S QUITE OBVIOUS 
THAT I WON’T LIVE MORE THAN SIX MONTHS ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS. 

THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER STAGE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE. MY
LATE HUSBAND WAS KILLED DURING THE U.S RAID AGAINST TERRORISM IN
AFGHANISTAN, AND DURING THE PERIOD OF OUR MARRIAGE WE COULD NOT PRODUCE ANY 
CHILD.MY LATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS DEATH,I INHERITED ALL 
HIS BUSINESS AND WEALTH.THE DOCTOR HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR 
MORE THAT SIX MONTHS, SO I NOW DECIDE TO DIVIDE PART OF THIS WEALTH,TO 
CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHURCH IN AFRICA, AMERICA, ASIA AND 
EUROPE. 

I SELECTED YOU AFTER GOING THROUGH MY LATE HUSBAND BUSINESS MAGAZINE
AND I PRAYED OVER IT, I AM WILLING TO DONATE THE SUM OF $25.5OO.OOO.OO
MILLION USD TO YOU FOR THE LESS PRIVILEGED. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO NOTE
THAT, THIS FUND IS LYING IN A FIXED/SUSPENCE ACCOUNT OF MY LATE HUSBAND
WITH COMMERCIAL BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN COTE D' IVOIRE AND UPON MY
INSTRUCTION, MY ATTORNEY, WHO PRESENTLY IS IN AFRICA DISTRIBUTING RELIEF
MATERIALS TO VICTIMS OF BOMB BLASTIN SIERRA-LEONE, WILL FILE IN AN 
APPLICATIONFOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY IN YOUR NAME.LASTLY, I HONESTLY 
PRAY THAT THIS MONEY WHEN TRANSFERRED WILL BE USED FOR THE SAID PURPOSE, 
BECAUSE  I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT WEALTH ACQUISITION WITHOUT CHRIST IS 
VANITY. 

MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, THE LOVE OF GOD, AND THE
FELLOWSHIP OF GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. 

I AWAIT URGENT REPLY.

YOURS IN CHRIST,
MRS NORA WILSON