Subject: RESPOND IMMEDIATELY!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 12:38:08 +0200

NO- 34 Gallo Court, 
3 Aveune, Florida 1710 
Johannesburg South Africa 
MY SON ;[email-masked] 
        [email-masked] 
DIRECT TELEPHONE LINE: +27-833-663-265

ATTN,  DIRECTOR 

Dear Sir/Madam , 

Calvary greetings in the name of our lord jesus christ . Please I am Mrs. 
Rose Smith-Marzini from Zimbabwe, the WIFE OF LATE CHIEF Joseph Marzini,  
a renowned Farmer in Bulawayo Town in Zimbabwe. I write on behalf of the  
Marzini's family, to request, if you are available and have the facility to 
assist my family undertake some capital investment in your country. 

It will be necessary to inform you that the money metioned below, {US$25.8M} 
Twenty FIVE Million ,Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) intended 
for capitalization of the investments are presently in the custody of a 
private security company  in Johannesburg South Africa deposited by late my 
Husband, which we require to transfer out of South Africa immediately for the 
said investment purposes for the family. 

You may have heard of the present crisis in Zimbabwe orchestrated by the 
unprecedented Land use Act of the government of Robert Mugabe in which his 
government has arbitrarily reclaimed and acquired all farm lands owned by 
the white farmers in the country. 

This has caused a historical displacement of the white folks who are known to
be the country's main farmers.The ensuing struggles and strife have brought 
about the killing and imprisonment of thousands of these white farm owners by
the ruthless government forces designated to enforce this new order. My 
husband , in his good will, joined the international community in condenming 
and speaking out against this uncivilized and bizarre policy of Presiddent 
Robert Mugabe s government. As a result of my husband's firm and upright 
position on this matter, a group of assailants suspected to be government 
sympathizers attacked and killed my husband in cold blood in February of
last year. 

Seeing that the entire family was in serious threat of extinction, we 
immediately left Zimbabwe to South Africa, where we have sojourned ever since
as refugees under the United Nations.Prior however, to my husband's untimely 
death, who had sensed the rising hostilities, he sold some of his farm lands 
including those of some of his white farmer associates who had transferred 
ownership of their farm lands to my husband to forestall the government 
acquiring them. 

My husband secretly sent the proceeds of this money [{US$25.8M} Twenty FIVE 
Million, Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), realised from sale of
the farm lands to South Africa, and deposited same in a metal box with a 
private security company in Johannesburg. 

It will interest you also to note that we have all this while articulated the 
needful arrangements through which the transfer will be effected. To come to 
terms with you regarding your reward for helping us actualize this matter, we
expect to offer you 20% of the total sum, 10% will be mapped out for the 
expenses we may incure during this transaction,then 70% will be for me and my
family. 

It is equally important to state here that considering the nature of this 
matter, we will require that it is handled most discreetly. 

Upon receipt of this letter, for execution details and other necessary 
discussions kindly contact my attorney in South Africa, Mr.Cliff Alexander
immediately, using the email address or phone numbers; [email-masked],
and Telephone number +27-833-663-265.

In anticipation of your trusted and genuine assistance I remain, 

Yours sincerely 

Mrs ROSE SMITH-MARZINI. 
[CONTACT MY ATTORNEY IN SOUTH AFRICA IMMEDIATELY.]