Subject: CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER NOTICE

From: [email-masked]
Date: 5 Jul 2005 02:43:16 -0000

POWERBALL LOTTO. Bv 

                         POWERBALL LOTTO -wheel E-game 2005,

Date: 05-07-2005

Ref Nr:  PBL/CN/6654/CP

Dear Consultation Prize Winner,

                         RE: CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER NOTICE

Europe/ America private international e-games organizers and
co-sponsors,  POWERBALL LOTTO Group  International, officially bring to
your notice of the final draw result of the 17th Jun-2005  POWERBALL

LOTTO -wheel E-game which was conducted at our international corporate
office complex in The Netherlands.

Most recently this foundation set up the NEW LOTTERY SCHEME to give out
prizes based on COMPUTER  BALLOT SYSTEM. By doing this the foundation
seek to encourage the use of Internet for academic  and business
pursuits. It major aim is to promote music, theater, art,literature,
projects in  the social and political arena with a focus on health, as
well as science, research, and higher  education. 

We wish to congratulate and inform you on the selection of your email
coupon number which was  selected among the 45 lucky consultation prize
winners Your email ID identified with coupon No. PBL2348974321 and

wasselected by our E-games Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries
from the  50,000 different email addresses enrolled for the E-game.

Your email ID was included among the 50,000 different email addresses
submitted by our partner  international email provider companies. You
have won a co nsultation cash prize of US $500,000.00 (Five Hundred
Thousand US Dollars) only. The POWERBALL LOTTO Group. BV, have approved
a payout of your consultation cash prize which will be remunerated
directly to you by the  official Payment Agency Board. Our DUE PROCESS

UNIT (DPU) will render to you complete assistance and provide additional
 information and processes for the claims of your consultation prize.

For due processing of your winning claim, please contact the DPU
Information Officer Mr.Bill Williams  who has been assigned to assist
you.

Contact E-mail: [email-masked]

TEL:0031-621-987-260

FAX:0031-847-300-537

Once again congratulations from all our staffs on your consultation
prize winning, we hope you will partake our forth coming POWERBALL LOTTO
-wheel Email-games.

Regards

Mrs.Mary Alberto.

(Group Coordinator)

NB: In accordance with the POWERBALL LOTTO -wheel E-games policy and
regulations,this otification  is dispatched directly to only the 45
lucky consultation prize Winners.This notification also  contains
information that is proprietary, privileged or confidential or otherwise
legally exempt  from disclosure. If you are not the right recipient
whose email address attached to the lucky numbers along with the winning
information’s you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy  or
disseminate this notice or any part of it.