Subject: release 1.1 of SCTP module for QualNet

From: Ilknur Aydin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 14:41:14 -0400 (EDT)

Dear All,

Release 1.1 of our SCTP module for QualNet network simulator is available 
for download.

The module supports most of the features in RFC 2960 (including normal 
establishment of an association, one-way application data transfer, 
congestion control including fast recovery, fault management via path 
failure detection with heartbeats, etc.).

For more details and to download the module, visit:

http://chenyen.cs.ucla.edu/projects/whynet/download.php?v=sctp

There is also a support mailing list to communicate feedback, comments, 
bug reports, and release information. To subscribe to the mailing list 
and/or to view the archives, please visit:

https://udel.edu/mailman/listinfo/sctp-qualnet-module

Best Regards,

Ilknur Aydin
DEGAS Networking Group
Dept. of Computer and Information Sciences
University of Delaware
http://www.cis.udel.edu/~aydin